Father and daughter rp...(EX)(MUL) Need domiante male father and brother

Started by TamaRose, November 06, 2009, 02:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Would anyone be willing to play my father  and brother in a thread with me?I was figuring that the mother would have passed away from an illness or car accident and the father was left to take care of his father and son.The son can be any age.The daughter will be 17 and in her last year of high school.Anyway,she will be a virgin where her father and brother won't be(of course).

The father has dated since his wife has passed away,which I assume will be 2-3 years now...but he still lusts after his daughter.The mother and father when alive had a relationship that the children didn't know about....BDSM and alot of kink.Anyway,they will all three end up together but not without alot of problems in between.Also,the son is not a virgin either and the son and father do not have to have sex together unless it is requested by the guys themselves.As of now it is just with my female character but it won't be right away.Especially,when she only has eyes for a boy in her senior class.

Zinder

Okay, count me in. Let's first see who will also join and together we'll decide what character I will pick and what the other guy.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Zinder

TamaRose

Sorry,guys.I ahve been busy but I will get the post up as soon as I can.Please,be patient.I will go ahead and put the link here when it is up and thank you both so much for wanting to rp with me.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Any part you wish us to take, or pick between us? I can do either.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Zinder

It's okay - pick one part and post - I will take the other as soon as I can.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Zinder

Divus

If the role of the Father hasnt been taken I might be interested in this

Gentleman

Quote from: TamaRose on November 06, 2009, 02:09:38 AM
Would anyone be willing to play my father  and brother in a thread with me?I was figuring that the mother would have passed away from an illness or car accident and the father was left to take care of his father and son.The son can be any age.The daughter will be 17 and in her last year of high school.Anyway,she will be a virgin where her father and brother won't be(of course).

The father has dated since his wife has passed away,which I assume will be 2-3 years now...but he still lusts after his daughter.The mother and father when alive had a relationship that the children didn't know about....BDSM and alot of kink.Anyway,they will all three end up together but not without alot of problems in between.Also,the son is not a virgin either and the son and father do not have to have sex together unless it is requested by the guys themselves.As of now it is just with my female character but it won't be right away.Especially,when she only has eyes for a boy in her senior class.

Is it still open ? I would be interested to play brothers role.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names