Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 1)

Started by Mayakterra, March 15, 2011, 11:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Cassiopeia

olive

-7 I gotta go to the store, nobody post till I get back *nodsnodsnods*

TheLegionary

Olive, would you do the same for me? *winks*

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Luther

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kitsu

-3 lol Such passion for a numbers thread.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

TheLegionary

Olive, I suspect you think I behave according to my hormones rather than my brain...LOL

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

olive

-2  Make me proud Cass, I'll be riiiight back.

Do you know how to make a hor mone? TL?

Kitsu

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Shade

Kitsu

3 Finally! Back in the positives! :D

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

TheLegionary

Cassiopeia

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord