Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Miss Lilly

The cow jumped over the moon...?
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Madame Professor

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Madame Professor

Divine Tenacity

Bow chicka wow wow= brown chicken, brown cow?

Cryptic

A/A's

Madame Professor

Bedroom Lazarus

-231 apparently we have let this go on too long.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

-fap fap!-

EDIT: Bite me, priest!

Cryptic

A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

Places a hand on Midori's shoulder, sliding the dark hair away from that smooth curve, face coming down, his stubbled cheek being taken across it before he reversed course to bring his teeth down over that silk, putting small indents in the skin, becoming considerably harder as he continued over before worked up to the side of her neck, blowing a warm breath on her ear before the fleshy lobe is also bitten and tugged enough to drag her straight down to her knees.

As you wish.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Madame Professor

G'night all! Let's keep up the good work, ladies! Blows kisses across the room before exiting.

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Cryptic

Huffs and sits down all Jelly -234 Nobody ever bites me.
A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Divine Tenacity

-swoons and sinks to her knees, his touch going straight to her-

Shit...I should be careful of what I wish for...

Cryptic

A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

A/A's