News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Into the Mist {Seeking M (character)}

Started by Lady Aura, December 27, 2011, 06:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Aura

Jenny looked around the forest, looking for her next plaything. She loved playing with male travelers. Loved playing with their minds. She hadn't had anyone within the past year. And then she saw him. A lone traveler. She wondered where he was going, what he was doing. If he was on an important mission or just traveling for pleasure.

She cackled and started giving him images. Images that could either turn a man on, or make him run scared. She whispered in his ear, being able to take on a mist like form. She was the air that ran through the forest. She was the water that ran through the streams. She was the forest itself. And yet, she was a woman more then anything else.

I see this as the traveler is actually looking for answers about this forest and the happenings around it. I see the traveler getting her to show her human self to him. This could range from light to Bondage. I don't see this with NC.

Any questions, please do ask.

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

Lightshock16

I'd very much like to try this idea out. please PM me. <3

Diingo

If not taken yet, I also express my interest in this one. PM me in case of discussion. Would like to see how this would turn out, very much.