The Catgirl College (transformation, other kinks, catgirls!)

Started by NicciKotor, December 05, 2013, 09:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Anthro college scene, where the kitties are all female. This is because there is recent tech that transforms human girls into kitties, and it is safe enough to allow girls to change if they want too. So plenty of new awkward situations, since kitties are far more horny. Like how rape is a gray area, since that rule only applies to humans, along with public nudity and naughty. This would be a scene where guys and girls can get in and fill out various campus roles and just have fun in a totally disorganized manner!

I would do my best to control the world with narration for the players, along with playing a kittygirl myself, naturally.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191678.25
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Yukina

abandoneddolly

NicciKotor

Make some bios so everyone can see and mock them for the record.

Yukina

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 05, 2013, 11:46:17 PM
Make some bios so everyone can see and mock them for the record.

Do you have a character sheet I could fill out?

NicciKotor

Yukina

NicciKotor

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 06, 2013, 01:07:46 AM
May you tell me the specifics you would like included then?

A biography.

You are being too anal here. Just throw something up that explains your character.

Yukina

Sorry about that one. One last question. Are people transformed into nekos no the first day of attendance or is the transformation just something one would buy? If yes to the first answer, here is her bio.

Miyoko was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Miyoko was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". Miyoko mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), only going out for her book store employee job and other necessities. Due to needing a greater source of income, she has decided to attend college.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

NicciKotor

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 06, 2013, 01:30:44 AM
Sorry about that one. One last question. Are people transformed into nekos no the first day of attendance or is the transformation just something one would buy? If yes to the first answer, here is her bio.

Miyoko was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Miyoko was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". Miyoko mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), only going out for her book store employee job and other necessities. Due to needing a greater source of income, she has decided to attend college.

You can decide when you start in the game if you want to be already transformed or off to the science center to do the dirty deed.

Quote from: Biles on December 06, 2013, 04:55:49 PM
Are futas allowed?

No.

Yukina

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 06, 2013, 06:47:33 PM
You can decide when you start in the game if you want to be already transformed or off to the science center to do the dirty deed.

Probably have her start off being dragged off to the science center.

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Sethala

Just to check, are all the girls at the college kitties, or are there still human girls?

And I'll probably be playing a dominant girl (kitty or otherwise, not sure yet) that plans on exploiting the kittygirls as much as possible...

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sethala on December 06, 2013, 11:36:28 PM
Just to check, are all the girls at the college kitties, or are there still human girls?

And I'll probably be playing a dominant girl (kitty or otherwise, not sure yet) that plans on exploiting the kittygirls as much as possible...

Both human and kittengirls.

ZephySempai

I think I'd be interested in this. Allow me to throw up a quick character.

Name: Ezekiel "Zeek" Sou'Unga (so-un-ga)

Race: Human

Appearance:
Black hair cascades down Ezekial's slender frame like a midnight waterfall illuminated by a negative moon. He allows his hair, as his mind, a structured freedom, which keeps it sharp, yet tame. Bangs like arched sickles frame his youthful face and slender, calculating eyes of hazel gold. His face is sharp and slender, as is the rest of his body, and maintains a roused expression for which he is renown for. His skin is fair and smooth to the touch. Though slim, Ezekiel's athletic build requires daily maintenance. Whether he takes a moment to lift weights, or find other "activities" to fill his time, his shyly defined muscles are a testament to this teacher's health. Overall, Ezekiel Sou'Unga is a 5'7, 147 pound teacher who maintains a professional swagger whenever in the presence of a public audience.

Text Color: Bold 

Personality:
Always the nice guy when growing up, Ezekiel has mastered kindness and respect for the lives in which he interacts with. This soft-spoken professor, when conversing with others, is an attentive listener and an emphatic ear for those around him. He moves about his day carefully and gently, yet a profound sense of investigative prowess. Ezekiel is one to read into and analyze the smallest detail of anything that happens to catch his fancy. He is inquisitive; the type to question fact and explore fiction. When comfortable, an eccentric nature surfaces, which completely engulfs him in a passionate adventure into the unknown. When left to his own devices, Ezekiel spends his time tinkering with mechanics. Sinks, doors, or anything made of machine parts. His curious nature compels him to pursue mysteries and solve puzzles. Some may say he spends too much time brooding silently to himself. Ezekiel is a thinker, though that does not overshadow his articulate speech.

Bio:
A professor of Science and Biology, Ezekiel has spent the majority of his life unlocking the secrets behind life itself. Mother nature, to him, is a complex rubik's cube for which his life's work has been to meticulously solve, manipulate, and perfect. Since Ezekiel was young, he spent much of his life learning about natural sciences. Needless to say, his thirst for knowledge lead his face into many a fist. Still, his unquenchable thirst steered him past these harsh realities of life and in to one of the most profound Universities in the world. Here, his brain was free to gorge itself on the secrets of the world, and the technologies that are used to unearth them.

After graduating with his PH.D in Anthropology, Zeek was hired as a Biology Professor and General Adviser for the Natural Sciences program. He spends most of his days teaching at the University, but in his free time, he is busy with his work. He has a profound interesting in Nekomata, or cat-girls, and spends a lot of his time studying the effects of Anthromation on the human genome. His work has lead to several vaccines to the illnesses many of the early Nekomata's experienced. His contributions to this field of work have improved safety and effectiveness of all modern Anthromation procedures.

Other:
Ezekiel teaches several classes in both the mornings and evenings three times a week. On those days, he has mid-day office hours where students are welcome to visit and ask questions. Ezekiel dedicates two days out of the week for general Advising purposes, and has the weekends off. He spends most of his free time, if not in his office, then in the university's lab. He usually spends his nights in the large house he owns walking distance from campus. Because he lives alone, he will sometimes leave his home and go out to social events whenever he feels confined to his home.

Feel free to use the code if you guys want :) Can't wait to get started.

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [float=right][img height=300]]Hyperlink Here[/img][/float]

[b]Text Color:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

Cessali

Name: Jennifer Millstone

Race: Caucasian/Catgirl

Appearance:
As a catgirl, Jennifer is relatively typical of her (new) genotype: 5'5", of lithe build, with spontaneously-styled shoulder-length straw-colored hair and similarly-hued fur on her ears and tail.  Her tan fades in and out with the weather, and her fashion sense trends towards "thirft store chic" with a predisposition towards short skirts and long socks as opposed to pants and shorts (and optional underwear).  Jennifer's emotional state is nigh-always revealed in her expression; there's a profundity of sincerity in her every-day life, which tends to be one of her more endearing traits.

Text Color: Purple!

Personality: Jennifer's friends have likened her to a stealth bomber: quiet, attentive, and lurking at the edge of perception until something comes about that catches her attention, at which point she gets enthusiastic and energetic and commands a room with rambles and antics.  She's generous with her time, trusting, easily distracted, and generally forgiving, and while nobody at school has ever seen her angry, there's a general consensus among her friends that it's better for the universe that this remain so.

Bio: Jennifer does not talk about her life before school, aside from a few simple facts: she's from Texas, the eldest daughter of the family, has two younger brothers, did well enough in school to earn most of her way here, and doesn't get along with her mother or her father or the rest of her family for that matter, and the fact that she's taken the T has more or less cut her ties from them.  The few people who have pried thus far have been put off by the pain in her voice when she says she doesn't want to talk about it (can we talk about something else please?  :<).

She's much more free with her life since she came to school.  Now a junior studying zoology with intent to go further into graduate school, Jennifer has made it her business to soak up everything she can about life outside her home.  Her official class schedule is somewhat relaxed, allowing her time to work (currently as a low-level clerk in the Admissions department) as well as audit a number of other interesting classes; of late, Jennifer's obsession has been with Eastern philosophy, which has become a solid ramble button whenever someone turns the conversation that way.  She's always been a reader, and likes to have a tablet or e-reader along for the quiet moments in her life-- which, admittedly, are few and far between with her current lifestyle, but she unhesitantly argues towards the principle of the thing.

Jennifer decided to undergo Anthromation shortly after her second semester started, and she has adapted to the new needs of her life with aplomb.  The occasional inconveniences that being Homo Sapiens Nekomata carries (askew looks from more conservative types, the frequent sexy needs of her body, the spontaneous interruptions of (initially-undesired) partners, and more) are balanced by the upsides (She can wear whatever she pleases or doesn't, nobody thinks twice about her nibbling on the ear of a cute boy or girl (or much, much more), and sex is way more fun than she'd thought it'd be).  She's traded out most of her wardrobe for clothing that can accommodate her tail and taken steps to alter the remainder to the 'industry standard'.  Embracing one's inner and outer feline is a lifestyle choice, and she's enjoying every moment of it.

Other: Jennifer has been a dues-paying member of almost every school organization that would let her in, though her membership has lapsed in those that didn't provide her with the stimulation she wanted-- and she's also one of those students who is always trying to provide an answer to a professor's question to the class, whether or not she's just auditing the class for her own interest.

ZephySempai

^------- Now that's one cute kitty. I'm liking this RP already ;)

WHO WANTS TO BE IN MY CLASS?!?!?

Yukina

Name: Miyoko Sasahara

Race: Japanese-American

Appearance:

Personality: Miyoko is a very meek bookworm. She is basically the type of shy girl you would see reading in a corner. Due to her poor experiences she has a bit of a stutter in her voice. She desires proper affection and is very much to those who give it to her.

Bio: Miyoko was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Miyoko was made fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends". Miyoko mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), only going out for her book store employee job and other necessities. Due to needing a greater source of income, she has decided to attend college. She was sadly forced to become a catgirl in order to get a scholarship for her tuition due not properly reading the contract. This will her first day at the college, as well as her first day of being a catgirl.

Other: Secretly draws yuri doujinshi.

Silk

Name: Ashira "Ash" Valeth

Race: Japanese, Human

Appearance:

Text Color: Violet

Personality: Alexis is on the whole a cheerful outgoing girl with a passion for singing and music, her greatest desire is to become a music idol, but with the new prevalence of catgirls taking a lot of opportunities has left Alexis feeling bitter when she see's a popular catgirl just by virtue of what she is. Although she tries her best to hide it.

Bio: Ashira grew up in Japan all her life, as a result she was accustom to the concepts of anthropomorphic from Manga and Anime, although she was never much of an Otaku herself, one part of Japanese culture she always had a passion for was music and "Idols" while growing up she always practiced and bragged about how she was going to be a famous Idol. But once she came of age was around the dawning of the Catgirl transformation, initially she didn't think much of it, but when she applied for work as an Idol, she found that she was being turned away from everywhere, and even current professional idols were losing their jobs to the new fad in the Cat girls, much to her dismay Ashira felt that her desire for music was never going to happen until the fad died down, instead opting that perhaps she would better serve time at College until that point. But she never quite gave up the bitterness that Cat girls were taking away her love from her.

Other: May become a catgirl later on, desperately want's to become a professional music idol. Not antagonistic to cat girls, but has some tension when dealing with them.

NicciKotor

ZephySempai

1st weekend of the new semester.

Almost runs a student over.

#Lost Job

Silk

It's fine, it wasn't a student it was a cat girl :) I'm sure your job is fine.

NicciKotor

Sharon

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sharon on December 09, 2013, 12:29:04 AM
I join if you still open for students.

Of course. I also have my resort island game that relies on kittengirl transformations.

Sharon

Done the best I got so far I could add more along we go.
Name: Ava Grace

Race: Cat girl

Appearance: Ava has long black hair that comes past her shoulder and deep blue eye as the other eyes was cover by a patch. She wears most of the things in black shirts and blue jeans with simple shoe. She keeps her long hair pulled back where it keeps hair her one good eye. She never up for dressing up and being pretty. 

Text Color:Bold Blue

Personality: Ava is shy and quite but this don’t mean that she will not speak out when she is pushed to the edge. She would rather let things roll off her shoulder than make a big deal over things unless it was spill milk. Ava thinks that if she don’t fully open to someone she won’t get hurt. She never thought she was a pretty girl since she only had one good eye, and kids can be evil to someone different.

Bio: Ava was the last of a littler of 5, To May and Tom Grace. Ava was different from her siblings when she was born she didn't have an eye which was just a hole in her face as she grow up many kids made fun of her because of the patch over her eye. She try to keep to herself because she didn't want to hear people to pick fun at her which carried over in her as long as she could remember. 

She never had a boyfriend and everything she to shy to speak to guys because of her eye as she allowed her eye to stop her from doing a lot of things. She was quite and always allowed most people to walked over her but she not one person that will allow it to go to far once she get to her braking point she will show her craws.

Other:Ava Grave is straight, her big turn on is ear rubs and tail pulling.

ZephySempai

Sweet, a new member joins the game. She seems like a sweetheart. I can't wait to meet her :)

bokotousamurai

GAH!
ICOMLETELYFORGOTABOUTTHISSITE!
I FORGOT ABOUT AINMAL  GIRL RESORT AND I HAD GREAT CHARECTER FIGURED OUT!
DAMN YOU GEEK-LIFESTYLE YOU SCREWED ME OVER ONCE AGAIN!

*deep breath*

anyways I'd like to join ^.^

oh, and I have a question...wait...

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 06, 2013, 06:47:33 PM
Are futas allowed?

No.

...damn.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

ZephySempai

NicciKotor

NicciKotor

ZephySempai

We're waiting for you at the college Nicci.

Would you like a ride in the professor's SUV?

LeSane

Name:
  Mathew 'Manni' Raymond
Race:
Mixed (African-American/Hispanic)
Appearance:

Mathew is dark-skinned and has long wavy brown hair with bangs that generally hangs over his brown eyes. However he uses gel to straighten it out, and also has contacts to hide his true eye color not finding them appealing enough. Feeling he will not be noticed otherwise. He stands about about an average of 6'1" and 172 pounds of lean muscle it is all natural since he lacks any real workout ethic. Those have seen him without a shirt claim he has a swimmer's body.
Text Color:
  Scarlet
Personality:
  Is usually a goofy and extremely hyper-active boy, often using overly-dramatic movements and words to act out his feelings. He enjoys watching fireworks, playing role-playing games, and going to parties. A good nature'd young man, Manni often tries to "woo" girls and cheer up those he is around, often ending up in trouble depending on the person however. Oddly enough he will have a small smile even when he is alone.

He appears to be a shallow at first, with a passion for slacking off. Indeed, he takes great pride in not making Above average grades. However, some close to him states Manni is much smarter than his bad grades show. A quick, but arrogant, learner who never likes to show he is catching on until the last minute.
Bio:
Being the child to a Super model isn't a delight a child has growing up having no one to care for you except nannies throughout ones life does little for moral support in addition he never knew his father, and what little he knew about him the picture she had painted of the man was ill and negative. Each time she saw him he was constantly reminded that he looked so much like his father that it made him want to change, until she was happy with him. As Mathew grew older and more dependent the need for affection dwindled at home; blossoming toward those around him at school, work, etc. During his nineteenth birthday he got in contact with his father in hopes of some form of parent. To his surprise the man was quite nice, a bit on the mean side but nice all the same.

Mathew's mother quickly nipped it in the bud sadly. Filing a restraining order against his dad, and shipping her son off to a college far away so no more communications could be established.

Other:
-His mother is a Model Named Christina Raymond. Most know of his mother and is surprised she looks that way despite having a son in his twenties. Whenever someone mentions her around him he has a tendency of flipping on people.
-Has a thing about taping 'events' and watching them later. Is known to carry around and video camera or his phone taping everything as of late. If a video of girls goes up on the web he is the one to blame, yet denies it for good reason. Manni's friends take the sim card and uploads them without his knowledge.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bokotousamurai

Name: Cassie Fields

Appearance: Cassie has short brunette hair and hazel eyes, a light frame with slight muscle tone in her abs, with long, slender and well toned legs. She prefers to wear clothes that don't limit her mobility, as such she either wears shorts or track pants, and short sleeve shirts under hoodies or zip-ups and tennis shoes, she prefers tank tops to bras. she has B-cup breasts and a heart shaped butt on grope-able hips. she shaves her bush into a round muff.

Bio: being the only daughter and youngest among 6 siblings, she grew up in a competitive household, her older brothers always pushing her around to get the most attention, food, and respect. By puberty she was able to hold her own in contests with her brothers, beating them in sports, video games, and school contests. This competitive spirit remained with her by the time her siblings had all moved out when she was in high school, making her quite the tomboy and garnered her much attention on the basketball, gymnastics and swim teams, as well getting her into the occasional fight, where she made great use of her flexibility, balance and leg physique to use 'kicking-fu'. Of course growing up with and acting like a boy caused her to become interested in girls sexually and became a lesbian at first, though she became more aware of her feminine side and decided she was bisexual, though she had already tore her hymen in gymnastics, she has yet to have sex with a male. She became a kittengirl to improve her flexibility and that she loved cats as a child.

anything else I need?

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

NicciKotor

Quote from: ZephySempai on December 09, 2013, 10:41:51 PM
We're waiting for you at the college Nicci.

Would you like a ride in the professor's SUV?

Sures.

bokotousamurai

LeSane

Quote from: Silk on December 10, 2013, 03:14:25 PM
Still the only female non-furball :3
*evil laugh*
I know right. Though I have a feeling Mathew might go after her next if he can't go through with his plan.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NicciKotor

Rather disappointing that all of you started off as catgirls and didn't go through the transformation scene. That's half the fun to get knocked out of the machine and start screaming over how adorable and fluffy you are. Along with the sudden kick to lewd thoughts and heat.

LeSane

Silk

Haha, it's all good Nicci :) there being so many furballs just throws even more peer pressure for Ashira to go through it herself. I just really wanted the decision for her to transform to be a really emotionally charged one in relation to the story :) Just adds much more weight to it that way :)

Silk

Quote from: Scarification on December 10, 2013, 07:12:16 PM
She wants to be an idol right?
*holds camera*

Now now you know how malicious it is to play on a young womans desires and insecurities :P

LeSane

Quote from: Silk on December 10, 2013, 07:25:06 PM
Now now you know how malicious it is to play on a young womans desires and insecurities :P

But what better to be famous then a nice video? She can show the world how well she 'sings'
*Evil smirk*

Silk

Haha, but she's a nice girl, I don't think she'll be singing like the way your thinking any time soon xD

LeSane

Quote from: Silk on December 11, 2013, 03:14:11 PM
Haha, but she's a nice girl, I don't think she'll be singing like the way your thinking any time soon xD

You don't know that lol. He can be very persuasive.

ZephySempai

@Matthew Raymond

I love this guy! Idk why, but I the camera man angle seems to suit him very well. Can't wait to see him in action, lol.
I like his theme music as well ^_^

LeSane

Don know why either but it does oddly enough. I just wanted my character to be different than the normal 'template' males. Even if he has good looks Mathew isn't very happy with them and developed negative things rather than positive. When he gets some action you'll see a whole side of him only for closed doors.

Also thinking of making a female character whom ties in with Mathew in some way.

Moon Hound Hati

This game still in need of some male characters? If so, what sort of roles are available/needed? Students? Teachers?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Silk

I'm lead to believe that we are always looking for more people, we are currently sitting on 5 catgirls 1 normal girl 2 normal guys (One younger one older) :)

SirHakado

I'd be interested in joining as a cat girl who will change 'on-screen'... But not sure if you'd want more cat girls :P

Silk

What you talking about :P The game is based around catgirls :D

SirHakado

Quote from: Silk on December 12, 2013, 06:16:47 AM
What you talking about :P The game is based around catgirls :D

True but if we're just cat girls it'll just end up a all-catgirl orgy... Good point, time to start making a char :P

ZephySempai

Silk

I kind of like the dynamic that's forming in the group already xD

NicciKotor

Quote from: SirHakado on December 12, 2013, 06:08:39 AM
I'd be interested in joining as a cat girl who will change 'on-screen'... But not sure if you'd want more cat girls :P

Horray.

I was planning on DMing other NPCs for players to interact with, but you have all easily grouped up to play with each other, so horray for that as well.

LeSane

Well here is the female character I said I would make. She doesn't have a bio yet but she would work. She's my second female character ever so this should be interesting.

Name:
Aiki Sakzaki
Race:
Japanese/American
Appearance:

Has long and straight dyed violet hair with the the ends black, amber eyes, full lips, and a beauty mark located under the right side of her eye. She is well known for her curvaceous figure; her most distinctive feature of it is her very large breasts and thighs. She dresses in very provocatively or stylishly fashions which show off her ample bosom; and her body in general. She wears mostly low cute shirts, button ups with several buttons undone, or some form of dress that leaves little to the imagination.
Text Color:
Goldenrod
Personality:
She is not the slightest bit modest about her appearance, frequently referring or complaining about her large breasts in normal casual conversation, much to the embarrassment/amusement of anyone around at the time. She is not above using her considerable feminine charms to get her way. In fact, she would even consider stripping naked if no one compliments her on her outfit, regardless of how skimpy it may be.

While she seems somewhat self-centered, she is sensitive to the feelings of others, but does not show it for good reason. Normally tends to be a slacker who dislikes modest work and loves to drink.

Bio:
WIP
Other:
She enjoys buying superfluous amounts of clothing from various department stores.
When she feels like drinking, she finds free people and invites them to come out with her.
Is one of the few girls Mathew has filmed, and enjoyed doing so. (Has some feelings towards him)
Most men are afraid of her due to her father being a high ranking Yakuza.

SirHakado

Name: Lily Kotoro
Race: Japanese, Human at first but will be Catgirl
Appearance: Couldnt find a pic I liked for before the transformation, but she wont last long before then, so I figured it wasnt that important :P

Text Color: Plain old black :P
Personality: Curious, sweet and kind, but hopelessly naive.
Bio: Lily was the only child of a middle-class, very conservative family. Her parents were quite overprotective of their only child, and so she grew up sheltered and innocent to the world.
Because of this, she had a hard time fitting in with her schoolmates, being boring and plain in their eyes.
When the revolution of catgirl transformations came, she saw it as a chance to get out of her shell.
Her parents would never normally agree to let her do this, so she tricked them into letting her go to a college where it was possible, and even made sure it was in the contract for her scholarship so she couldnt back out.
She's equal parts excited and nervous about her upcoming first day...

Moon Hound Hati

I'll post a bio for a character once I'm back from work.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

King Serperior

GAH!  Catgirls, public nudity, school-based settings.....why must this place tempt me so much when I am behind D: 

*Takes a deep breath*  Focus, KS.  Focus on your current posts and then come back here when your head's on straight.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Hiroyuki "Hiro" van der Meer

Race: Japanese/Dutch

Appearance: Hiroyuki has long dark hair that reaches halfway down just passed his shoulders, but most of the time he's got it pinned up so that it doesn't get that far. Standing at six feet and one inch tall, he has a well trained body that sports hard, lean muscle build up from years of practicing martial arts. He has a more casual style when it comes to clothing and often leaves the top few buttons undone when wearing shirts, showing some of his well defined chest.

Text Color: Bold Purple

Personality: Hiroyuki, or Hiro for short, is usually an easy going and rather laid back guy. He tries not to fuss over things too much and often jokes around to lighten the mood. Despite that though, he has a strong sense of justice and has, on more than one occasion, broken or blatantly ignored the rules to help someone in need. He's also a lot more perceptive than he usually lets on.

Bio: Hiroyuki is the only child of a Dutch engineer and a prize winning Japanese martial artist. While always having been average in most ways during his youth, he seemed to have inherited his mother's talent for the not so subtle art of beating someone into the ground. Since a young age he's been under the tutelage of several masters, including his own mother.

Hiro's currently one of the "young prodigies" in the Japanese martial arts scene, but he's currently on a temporary ban and isn't allowed to enter any tournaments. This is because he beat up a few schoolbullies who were picking on their underclassmen. It wasn't something he could ignore, though he had to admit he might have gone a bit overboard when it came to dealing out "punishments" to the bullies.

Other: Member of the martial arts club, which privately trains several high profile upcoming tallents such as Hiroyuki. Hiro's heterosexual with a bit of a dominant side to him. His dominance during sex is usually shown in a playful manner via excessive teasing and tormenting his partner in such a manner.

ZephySempai

Lily will make an excellent experiment edition to the game!

And we also have another male to mix things up. Let the games begin, bwahahaha!

bokotousamurai

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

NicciKotor

Silk

Only reason I could think of is the amount of furballs and their horny antics may need additional controls, maybe not so much a sex-ed teacher, but defiantly some kind of sex consultant because I expect STD's and stuff would be all over the place potentially.

NicciKotor

Silk

Ok, so immune to STD's infertile, heightened libido, any other things we should add (and may be worth putting on first page so we all know whats going on in regards to the furballs :) )

NicciKotor

Silk

The heightened libido and the infertility is there but I think I'm missing the STI immunity part :)

arthenwel

How about a health teacher or swimming coach then? Unless they are afraid of water? Then I could be a creative writing teacher?
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

NicciKotor

ZephySempai

MOAR FACULTY MEMBARGHS!!!

Now Zeek can have a colleague to sip coffee with lol

Also, it'll give him more research opportunities :)

I think a Sex consultation would be awesome for the kitty girls; kinda like freshman orientation, but for Cat-girls. Totally petitioning for that to be added!

arthenwel

I kind of like the swim coach, but I could be both a swim coach and sex consultant like Zephy was thinking of. All up to you.

ZephySempai

You could be a swim coach, and on the side, you can hook up with my teacher and we can collaborate. It could be something they develop in-game :)

Moon Hound Hati

So I take it my character's alright then and I can jump into the game, since I've no feedback from the GM?

Cessali

I've noticed Nicci's not shy about voicing her disapproval when she has something to say.  Get in there!

Moon Hound Hati

Guess I'll hop to it then, once I manage to find the link to the game, somewhere in this thread. lol

bokotousamurai

arthenwel

Yukina

Moon Hound Hati

Yukina

NicciKotor

Gasp! Why didn't any of you stop him in time!?

Also you all need to check in with my other catgirl themed game:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191762.0

Yukina

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 14, 2013, 02:45:13 PM
Gasp! Why didn't any of you stop him in time!?

Because he just directly posted in the IC thread.

bokotousamurai

His name is greenrust

Just posted suddenly.

Though I can give enough BOD to believe he may just saw the thread and decided to post not realizing there is an OOC thread, but that doesn't really excuse him from an OP-ish char, and if this were the case he could/should have posted asking about the RP first

NicciKotor

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 14, 2013, 02:52:01 PM
Because he just directly posted in the IC thread.

So you are taking responsibility for this security breach.

I thought so....>.>

Yukina

I meant as in he didn't even post here. The breach is no one's fault but greenrust's own.

arthenwel

I think she might be teasing you yugi. at leasts that's how it seemed. BTW I took part in the resort Rp, but it kind of died a while ago.

NicciKotor

bokotousamurai

I just informed Greenrust of this thread and gave him link, I checked his account and found he is fairly new.

So it seems he mistakenly thought the RP was just one he could drop in to

arthenwel

Greenrust

Name: Akio Yakashi
Appearance: Short white hair and pale skin almost like a vampire with piercing blue eyes. Usually where's a suit (white.) a habit he inherited from his late father.  6'2 with a lean body but still with well defined muscles.

Personality: smart and devious. He believes everything goes to get what he wants though he won't be unkind about it. Likes to tease and while he may seem harsh to some in his decisions he has a kind heart and believes everyone deserves a second chance in life. Always speaks in a calm and quiet tone, however has been known to be particularly lustfull. Studying to be a phycologist has made him good at reading people.

Bio: He never knew his birth mother, when he was born he was left on the orphanage door step with no note and not even a name. He was given the name of Akio and taken into the orphanage. As he grew he quickly grew to hate that place and kept himself isolated from all but a few. He however excelled in school, his photographic memory made learning easy for him however was rampant with discipline problems. At age 10 he ran away and dropped of the radar for nearly a year. He got by as acting as a sort of hacker for hire. He would get contacted threw email and get rid of something for his client or implanted something and one day as his skills grew more and more known under the name of "joker" he was told to hack in the systems of a small but rising software company. He went in and left the company's employs baffled as they tried to catch him. Then Marcus Yakashi, the owner of the company arrived and easily out hacked him and traced his location. Before Akio could escape he was captured the young, dirty child to the surprise of everyone at the scene. the orphanage wanted to take him back but Akio showed resistance and before the orphanage could force him Marcus offered to adopt the boy, impressed by his skill and quick thinking. He changed akio's opinion of life completely and changed him from the resentful boy to someone who enjoyed life. Many thought that he would follow his father and two older stepbrothers in the family business, but after a incident with a girl form his old orphanage he decided he wanted to became a phycologist (it also left him lustful after the girl "rewarded" him) Soon after his father died in a car crash. Knowing there would be no place for him in the company for him to rise he left to school, determined to honer his fathers memory.
Of all the comforts man can deny himself the only he cant is the warm embrace of someone he loves.

Greenrust

Also sorry about not posting here earlier but character creations are usually stocked up top in my old forum so wasent sure what to expect.
Of all the comforts man can deny himself the only he cant is the warm embrace of someone he loves.

LeSane

I feel like I should move Mathew along or he is going to be stuck. Oh I should of mentioned Aiki's original hair color is blond so when she turns she'll be all natural.
Here's her catgirl version: http://i.imgur.com/egOA0HQ.png

NicciKotor

LeSane

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 14, 2013, 11:21:59 PM
You can do better than that!
How can I do better? She is suppose to fluffy tailed cat. You know the pampered type.
What she suppose to look something like this in the pic given?
http://i.imgur.com/gXOmsCT.jpg or this? http://i.imgur.com/QFrWILE.jpg

Moon Hound Hati

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Greenrust on December 14, 2013, 06:30:52 PM
Name: Akio Yakashi
Appearance: Short white hair and pale skin almost like a vampire with piercing blue eyes. Usually where's a suit (white.) a habit he inherited from his late father.  6'2 with a lean body but still with well defined muscles.

Personality: smart and devious. He believes everything goes to get what he wants though he won't be unkind about it. Likes to tease and while he may seem harsh to some in his decisions he has a kind heart and believes everyone deserves a second chance in life. Always speaks in a calm and quiet tone, however has been known to be particularly lustfull. Studying to be a phycologist has made him good at reading people.

Bio: He never knew his birth mother, when he was born he was left on the orphanage door step with no note and not even a name. He was given the name of Akio and taken into the orphanage. As he grew he quickly grew to hate that place and kept himself isolated from all but a few. He however excelled in school, his photographic memory made learning easy for him however was rampant with discipline problems. At age 10 he ran away and dropped of the radar for nearly a year. He got by as acting as a sort of hacker for hire. He would get contacted threw email and get rid of something for his client or implanted something and one day as his skills grew more and more known under the name of "joker" he was told to hack in the systems of a small but rising software company. He went in and left the company's employs baffled as they tried to catch him. Then Marcus Yakashi, the owner of the company arrived and easily out hacked him and traced his location. Before Akio could escape he was captured the young, dirty child to the surprise of everyone at the scene. the orphanage wanted to take him back but Akio showed resistance and before the orphanage could force him Marcus offered to adopt the boy, impressed by his skill and quick thinking. He changed akio's opinion of life completely and changed him from the resentful boy to someone who enjoyed life. Many thought that he would follow his father and two older stepbrothers in the family business, but after a incident with a girl form his old orphanage he decided he wanted to became a phycologist (it also left him lustful after the girl "rewarded" him) Soon after his father died in a car crash. Knowing there would be no place for him in the company for him to rise he left to school, determined to honer his fathers memory.

I think your character might be a tad too over the top, Greenrust.

Greenrust

Over the top would be making him a martial arts master :D
But it's really only photographic memory and the occasional hacking. His father is dead and his brothers will inherit Vice President and president roles in the company so Akio can get very little out of that and he also wants to stand on his own. Hacking can only help me so much and my "photographic" memory is reliant on the knowledge I know personally and that I remember.

arthenwel

Hey! I'm a martial arts master in three areas. that doesn't make me op. I'm only good if the other person doesn't know the correct way of fending me off.

Greenrust

Never said you were but a martial arts master with photographic memory (which would make it almost impossible to miscounter and memorize every style) would.

arthenwel

Ahh. I misinterpreted what you meant. I thought you meant a hacker with photographic memory verses a martial arts master. My apologies.

Moon Hound Hati

My guy's no master and won't be for a long, long time. He's a young talent and can take on some punks and selfproclaimed tough guys, no problem, but a master or professional with years more experience will likely show him all four corners of the arena, no problem. No, what I meant was that some of the bio seemed a bit unrealistic. I mean, how does a ten year old orphan runaway with not a penny to spend become a "hacker mercenary?" Where'd he get money for a PC and a (constant) Internet connection anyway to do the work in the first, let alone acquire the skillset while surviving on the streets (photographic memory or no)? Not trying to bust your balls here, but I just thought it seems a bit too illogical.

arthenwel

Actually, not as illogical as it sounds. All he has to do is find a beat up laptop that was thrown out(or steal it) he can learn from actually doing it an as for the internet, you can use mcdonalds for free and they don't give a crap. I did that for a long time and still do (the McDonald's that is)

Moon Hound Hati

Must be a cultural thing then, as I can't imagine that happening where I live. You'd get kicked out of the restaurant before long here.

Greenrust

Getting Internet is easy (I've pinched off Internet from others when I'm out sometimes) and stealing a laptop is not as hard as some would think. After that its learning the basics and refining your craft which Akio can do easy. A lot of people can be proclaimed hackers but only know how to hack one thing, but photographic memory makes it easier for him to memorize and become good at it. After that it's simply refining it. (And yes he could learn threw the web.)

Greenrust

ZephySempai

I don't think there's really much of an approval process. Seems like you just post a bio and then jump on in. Nicci's really relaxed and just wants everyone to have a good time ^^ I say feel free to pick up wherever you left off, and if I'm wrong, I'll take responsibility for it :)

Welcome to the RP and enjoy yourself Green. Can't wait to meet your character in-game! My character could use a mind like his... hehehehehe

SirHakado

Apologies for not jumping in yet.
RL has kept me busy so figured I shouldn't jump in if I'm not sure I'll have time to keep up with posts.
Should post soon, its much better now :P

GypsyBook

Name:
Gabriel Galik
Race:
Human
Appearance:

Gabe in both his Halloween costumes:
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1100422
Gabe's wishful thinking:
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1013298
Text Color:
Blue
Personality:
Gabriel is fun loving and a big people person. He loves meeting new people and seeing new things. He always wants to push the boundaries of what people think they can and should do.
Bio:
Gabriel is a Hungarian International student. He came over to the US to study music and see new sites. When he heard the first rumors of the catgirl project he got switched over on a music scholarship as fast as he could. This was something truly new and obviously this was a school who liked new things.

Gabriel's mother is a natural born American and his father is a Hungarian national. Both now live in Hungary with Gabriel free to explore the world. He has a twin sister named Gabriele who is also studying abroad though not at the catgirl university. Growing up they loved to trick people by wearing gender neutral clothing or even wearing clothing opposite their own gender. Gabriel has always secretly loved wearing woman's clothing and sometimes walks around campus at night dolled up.

He studies music and design. He has tried taking classes by the famous inventor of catgirls, but he can't rap his head around the science and barely passed each class with a D.

NicciKotor

GypsyBook

NicciKotor

Nyyahahhh!*Bites through lasso and scampers off into the campus shrubbery.*

GypsyBook

Arg! By the power of Greyskull I will have approval! *suddenly starts shining a blindingly bright light* Oh shit! I can't seeeeeeee!

At the mention of a shrubbery King Arthur and his knights come in and take it away to give to the knights who say Nee!

arthenwel

Silk

*set's off after Nicci with fire and pitchfork* Get back here and approve as well as post darn you!

GypsyBook

You won't escape! *joins Silk with a torch and shovel*

NicciKotor

Nyahh, not the butt again!? *Scampers off screaming away from the molesters and evil perverts!*

NicciKotor

You will only get accepted when you join my resort game! MUYwhahahahaa!

bokotousamurai

GypsyBook

Resort game? Give a link and approval and then we can talk. Until then, attack her butt! *replaces shovel with a paddle and begins smacking your butt.*

NicciKotor

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 31, 2013, 04:03:49 PM
Resort game? Give a link and approval and then we can talk. Until then, attack her butt! *replaces shovel with a paddle and begins smacking your butt.*

It is already in this thread! Nyah!*Takes your pants in revenge and scampers off hard back on Into the woods!*

GypsyBook

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 31, 2013, 04:25:01 PM
It is already in this thread! Nyah!*Takes your pants in revenge and scampers off hard back on Into the woods!*
My favorite pants! *chases after you* Give me approval and I'll look at it! *waves torch* I'll burn this forest down! Don't think I wont!

GypsyBook

Quote from: ZephySempai on December 07, 2013, 04:39:12 PM
^------- Now that's one cute kitty. I'm liking this RP already ;)

WHO WANTS TO BE IN MY CLASS?!?!?
My character will have previously taken your class. I'm hoping to have him bump into the three of you at the mall and join in the RP there. He is a music major so being at the music store will be easy.

Is this your resort, Nicci: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191762.0 ?
I make no promises about joining, but I'll give it a look...after you approve me. ;P

ZephySempai

NicciKotor

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 31, 2013, 08:21:47 PM
My character will have previously taken your class. I'm hoping to have him bump into the three of you at the mall and join in the RP there. He is a music major so being at the music store will be easy.

Is this your resort, Nicci: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191762.0 ?
I make no promises about joining, but I'll give it a look...after you approve me. ;P

Nevar! You'll have to spank it out of me!

GypsyBook

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 31, 2013, 08:59:43 PM
Nevar! You'll have to spank it out of me!
So it is spoken! So it shall be spanked! *pulls out another paddle* Zephy-sempai, I might need your help.
*grabs Nicci pinning her over a table her rear exposed to the world.* In accordance with the Word! *begins smacking Nicci's bottom repeatedly with a paddle*

NicciKotor

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 31, 2013, 09:18:18 PM
So it is spoken! So it shall be spanked! *pulls out another paddle* Zephy-sempai, I might need your help.
*grabs Nicci pinning her over a table her rear exposed to the world.* In accordance with the Word! *begins smacking Nicci's bottom repeatedly with a paddle*

*Escapes using your pants as a smokescreen! Running off back into the woods screaming all nude and adorable.*

GypsyBook

And now you know why I love those pants. They make a great smoke screen. *gets a horse, lasso, and a team of dog-boys armed with paddles* Let the hunt begin! *charges after Nicci on horse back lassoing her once I am close* Get her boys! *the dogboys quickly pin Nicci at each limb to begin spanking her again*

ZephySempai

GypsyBook

Quote from: ZephySempai on December 31, 2013, 09:28:50 PM
*Smirks* Looks like you got things under control.
She no longer has my pants so there is hope. XD

NicciKotor

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 31, 2013, 09:25:41 PM
And now you know why I love those pants. They make a great smoke screen. *gets a horse, lasso, and a team of dog-boys armed with paddles* Let the hunt begin! *charges after Nicci on horse back lassoing her once I am close* Get her boys! *the dogboys quickly pin Nicci at each limb to begin spanking her again*

*Too bad those dogboys fall victim to various rope snares and pits I set up in the woods before this whole charade started! Giggling all evil to myself as your evil minions get ensnared or trapped, all the while screaming all the deeper into the perfectly safe and sane forests.*

GypsyBook

Son of a biiiiitch! Good help is impossible to find. Thankfully minions come dime a dozen. *pulls out a large bag of dimes bigger than him* Don't ask my where I have been hiding this. You don't want to know. *Throws handfuls of dimes out around him each one turning into 12 dog boys each armed with rope and paddle* Chase her down and spank her until she give me approval! Then spank her some more! *Rides his horse through the forest repeating his dime throwing and commands every time.*

NicciKotor

*At which point your little posse steps into my little minefield! A dozen or so explosions later and the smoke and shockwaves make it rather hard to figure out where I went. Muywhahahahaaa!*

GypsyBook

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 31, 2013, 09:55:24 PM
*At which point your little posse steps into my little minefield! A dozen or so explosions later and the smoke and shock-waves make it rather hard to figure out where I went. Muywhahahahaaa!*
I have a bag of dimes bigger than I am! This forest will have more dog-boys than it does trees! *switches to a hover bike to avoid mines and races through the forest pouring dimes as he goes. Only now the dog-boys come dressed in snappy military uniforms and 3 in 12 have mine detection equipment. Each squad is guided by two detectors with one in reserve next to the squad leader who is armed with a flog. 1 in 48 minions spawns as a Platoon leader armed with a violet wand directing 4 paddle squads. 1 in 192 spawn as Company Commanders armed with canes and whips directing 4 spank platoons* I shall not be denied!  ;D >:) C:)

NicciKotor

*None of which is any good against my SEP Field! Muywhahahahaaa!*

GypsyBook

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 31, 2013, 10:12:37 PM
*None of which is any good against my SEP Field! Muywhahahahaaa!*
Somebody Else's Problem field? Are you teleporting them away?

NicciKotor

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 31, 2013, 10:16:43 PM
Somebody Else's Problem field? Are you teleporting them away?

Since it is somebody else's problem you cannot find my secret lair directly. Muywhahahaha!

GypsyBook

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 31, 2013, 10:18:53 PM
Since it is somebody else's problem you cannot find my secret lair directly. Muywhahahaha!
*glares* Just give me approval so I can start using "plenty of bondage and kinky torture, body modifications like piercings and tattoos, and [treat Lisa] like a petgirl."

NicciKotor

GypsyBook

Nicci, I haven't even looked at it yet. I am in two other RPs and I don't plan on taking on tons of RPs. I promise I will look at your other one, but will not promise to join it.

NicciKotor

GypsyBook

GypsyBook

Finally posted! I hope you all are enjoying the new year so far. :)