Lora Leigh's Breed Series [NC:Exotic:EX]

Started by LadySky, August 21, 2009, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

*raises hand and waves it around eagerly*

Oh cool!!  I'm such a fan of her books!! ( ALL of them!!) The Breed series especially! If it's not too late I'd LOVE to be a human mate to the wolf breed character!    If you don't mind putting me down tentatively in that spot, I'll get a bio. sheet in ASAP?!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Dexter Wiggles

Hello. I haven't read the books, but the concept sounds very interesting. I'd love to join you. I'm thinking of doing a human male mate for a female breed, but since you are short of females, I can do one of those too, if the dude playing doesn't care. Here's a character profile for the female's mate. I picture him as a lab assistant with a moral dilemma who helps them escape. PM with anything that I need to know.

Username: Dexter Wiggles
Character Name: John Miller
Human Or Breed: Human (Mated to female feline breed)
Personality Nerdy and shy, but open minded and willing to try new things. He's usually cool and collected, though that will change once the hormones kick in.
Dislikes: Being the center of attention.
Phobias: Getting caught for his role in their escape.
Flaws: He's non-combative, making him somewhat useless in a fight.
Talent(s): Computer languages, some animal medical training. He might still have a few friends in the lower ranks of the lab.
Extra: 
Description: John is 5'10" about 150lbs. He appears slim, but healthy. He's not very muscular, but nor is he overweight. He has short, well trimmed red hair and green eyes.
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

LadySky

Very Cool! I will update the lineup Dexter!

Let us hope we get some girls coming in soon!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Archivist

Hmm, can't wait to see this character sheet ;)

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Belladonna1

Here is just a bit of info. for now- I'll add the rest later tonight... :)

Name- Tansy Mathison
Age-24

Bio.- Tansy is a reporter/journalist who was one of the first to report on the existence of The Breeds, with their consent, of course.   She was one of a very select few chosen mainly because of her reputation as a fair and honest reporter, to act as a "first-point of contact" anytime The Breeds made headlines- which was quite often.  As such, she has (Supervised) access to the Pack leaders as well as the Breed compounds in which security is extremely tight. 

Tansy lost her parents at the age of 12 and was tossed around from foster home to foster home until the age of 17 when
   she applied for and was granted a full scholarship to UCLA school of journalism.  She waited tables and did some small time modeling and acting jobs to cover living expenses etc..  It was hard and she went without alot during those years but she prevailed and graduated with honors.  She then did an internship for a mid sized newspaper where she accumulated
extensive experience and eventually started to make a name for herself.  A year later, she was offered and accepted a position at one of the largest news companies in the US where she was noticed by The leader of The Breeds-  ( who were at the time still unknown to society) and the rest, as they say, is history.

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Archivist

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Tad

If you guys are still looking, I would be happy to play one of the feline females.  Perhaps as a lynx or a cougar?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Belladonna1

LadySky

Firstly, Tad I would love for you to submit a character, we need a female feline!!!!!

Secondly, we can start hopefully in a couple of days I have been very very sick had to go to ER twice over weekend. As soon as I get to feeling Human I will get game set up. I will be Human soon I am sure. HEHEHE!!!!!

Tad

Username:  Tad
Character Name:  Roberta Morez
Human or Breed:  Lynx Breed
Personality:   Independent, tomboyish, 
Likes:  Climbing (rocks and trees), keeping up with the guys, figuring out how things work and
Dislikes:  Being babied, most crafts, philosophy and snooty people, water
Phobias:  Losing one of her pride mates and eventually her mate
Flaw(s):  Easily manipulated by someone telling her she can't do something (she'll go to any length to prove them wrong), doesn't like water but can deal with it if forced
Talent(s):  Very limber and agile, she's an excellent climber and is currently learning some minor martial arts.  She is also taking a decent amount of time recently to just watch people and try to understand them a bit better.
Extra:  As both the youngest and the smallest of the pride, Bobbi has struggled from day one to show she's just as capable as everyone else.
Description:    5'3" and 110, Bobbi has a slight frame that makes her seem much weaker than she really is.  In truth, every pound that's on her is optimally used, allowing her to keep up with her bigger pride mates.  Her dark hair is cut short to keep it out of the way, but that allows her troublesome colic to make it spikey,  She fights against that, and tries to make it lay flat, but it's a losing battle.

Belladonna1

Oh No, LS!  I'm soo sorry to hear that! :(  Obviously there is NO rush- hope you are feeling better..?!

Craz

Quote from: Tad on September 01, 2009, 03:47:16 PM
[Also, I'm open to either of the listed guys being her mate.  Do either of you have a preference?]

Well, I'll volunteer happily if the other fella doesn't want to.

LadySky

Welcome to the game Tad excellent character. I shall list you as Craz's mate.

Tad

Okeydokey... and thanks.  I look forward to this game... I'll just need to try and do some research about the setting.

Edit:
Hmm... I'm having some trouble finding info on this.  Would one of you more knowledgeable folks send me a PM with a bit more detail about the setting, and possibly how this all came to be?

LadySky

UPDATE:

CURRENT ROLES FILLED~

Lion Breed Pride Leader~  Muse
Human Female Mate~  Ladysky

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

Lion Breed Male~ rahatngt
  Human Female Mate~

Cheetah Male Breed~  Muse
  Human Female Mate~  Aeval

Feline Female Breed~  LadySky
   Human Male Mate~  Dexter Wiggles

Wolf Male Breed~  Archivist
  Human Female Mate~  Bella

STILL ROOM FOR: 2 Female Human Mates!

Dexter Wiggles

So close to finding my guy a mate. Poor guy can't catch a break.  :P
Got a job with a long commute so I'll not be able to post much for at least the next few weeks, probably only once or twice a day.

On's and Off's
Introduction

Belladonna1

Just an FYI,  I don't mind playing a second character (female) if it's needed.. :)

rahatngt

Now why does that sounds good Bella, I wonder :P

LadySky

Yes if anyone wants to play a second character they are welcome to it, as long as your sure you won't get swamped.  ;D

Belladonna1

O.K., well here's a human female that can be used if nobody else joins as such-

Name- Darcy Livingston
Age- 26
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- blue
Ht.- 5'6"
Wt. 108 pounds
Bio./Info.-  Darcy is a veterinarian who has been fascinated with the announcement of the Breeds and would love the opportunity to work with them to study their similarities with their animal counterparts.  Yet, there are scientists out there who would love the same chance but for nefarious purposes,  yet distinguishing between the two- those who would use and abuse them and those  who only wish to learn more in order to understand their unique place in the world and aid them in it( like herself) , is extremely difficult.

She is, by nature,  a fierce animal lover (obviously :)  ) and has strict moral guidelines in which she adheres to.  She is not one to bow under pressure from anyone least of all those who act against her belief that every single living thing on this earth is precious and just as important as any other regardless of their DNA makeup.  She has a stubborn streak a mile wide which, along with her sarcastic mouth ( especially against those in high political or powerful positions) has landed her in trouble more times than she can count.

LadySky

I like her very much. I think she should be Raha's mate, what do you think?

Also when we have final female character I shall open the game with a opening back story. The story will explain the escape and the past year of breeds lives.  Then everyone will make their own opening post accordingly. Any Questions????

Dexter Wiggles

On's and Off's
Introduction

rahatngt

Tad

Hey... all you other felines...

Anyone feel like having a bit of a brother-sister rivalry with me?  I'm assuming the pride leader will be a bit more fatherly than that... but any of you others want to pick on each other?