White Rabbit- F seeking Male-

Started by Verasaille, April 23, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

Exploring the music of the 60's and 70's offers me so much in the way of plot bunnies. I never got into the drug scene, but it sparked my imagination in other ways.

A trip, to the world of Wonderland. What if it was a magical place that you found by chasing a rabbit? A real strange rabbit that turned to wink at you as it disappeared down a hole in a tree trunk that suddenly swallows you as you get close?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw

How do you get out? You are besieged by talking critters that spout nonsense, but somehow make you feel like you have been here before.

This might work better as a group game. A bunch of people led here for some kind of strange cult that collects people for rituals both dark and twisted.

Still open to those who have an active imagination and are willing to check my O/O thread and give me a link to yours.

Those interested in an exploration of Wonderland and perhaps finding an way to make it more adult, Please PM me!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I am hoping to start more rps. I thought I would give this one a bump. Idea is wide open, you can play multiple characters, as I am inclined to do.

I love the psychedelic songs of the 60's and 70's.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.