Interest Check for a Bible Black style game

Started by Angie, September 05, 2019, 08:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

I just kinda have a craving for a good cult idea. For those unfamiliar, Bible Black is a hentai where the titular book is full of crazy hentai style spells, and a cult develops around the high school where it's been found at. I won't be following the plot exactly, I intend on making it a college/university setting, and some of the spells will be a lot different, but the general idea of a sex cult doing all kinds of crazy sex stuff (summoning sex demons, turning girls into futas, and more) would totally be involved. Could be done with some sort of system if people would be interested in it, but could also be done free form, with cult members attempting to corrupt and brainwash others into the cult.

This idea is a bit painfully light right now but I want to see if there's any interest in this before I go for it. I'd love to discuss with people if they're interested, so come on in, ask a question, and lets come up with a sexy cult!

EDIT: I've done up a simple template: [float=right][img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Must be 18 or older)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Cult members/demons can start as futa, otherwise, male or female. This can change during play)

[b]Status:[/b] (Cult member which includes demons, regular people, opposed)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

[b]Others:[/b]Anything I've missed
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Vergil Tanner

Depending on the kinks involved, I might be interested. Assuming there's space for a slutty "trap." I have a very specific itch these days xD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

JoanieSappho

The idea of starting off cute and innocent and then doing a complete 180 after a bit of corruption certainly appeals to me, I must say.

c0i9z

I'm definitely a fan of corruption, so there's a good chance that I'll be interested in playing.

wigglebiscuit

How do you plan on starting it? Are the characters a part of the cult, or are they drawn into it/victims of it?

Angie

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 07, 2019, 03:01:32 PM
How do you plan on starting it? Are the characters a part of the cult, or are they drawn into it/victims of it?

Could go either way. Some players may be members, others get drawn in.

Hamadryad

Carly

this sounds interesting but i have not read/seen bible black though.

Mathim

Quote from: Carly on September 07, 2019, 08:04:29 PM
this sounds interesting but i have not read/seen bible black though.

Basically a cultish group at the college is trying to summon a demon via human sacrifice, only things go tits-up when the girl they pick and kill turns out not to have been a virgin. She gets possessed by the demon and kills the shit out of the cultists and then proceeds to be basically a succubus. She can control people to a degree (like making a guy she's fucking be incapable of ejaculating to the point where it's torture) and grow a futa dick. That's the basic story, there's a bunch more side stories and a continuation that stop making much sense thereafter. Some people like this one nun lady can learn some minor holy magic to try to combat demons but the demons are usually WAY too powerful for it to do much and she still ends up getting raped.
I used to be more into it but then I remember that scene in one of the episodes where ((really gory sick scene, read at your own discretion))
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
a group of armed robbers stick a shotgun up a girl's hoo-ha and after getting spooked, accidentally pulls the trigger.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Carly

oh ok.

i would love to be a big cocked futa. Either human or a demoness.

Angie

Yeah, most of the plot is going to be ignored, there's going to be more of the formation of the cult and liberal use of magic. The magic did have the ability to take control of people's bodies but I'm not going to do that unless the players agree. As far as demonesses go...well, there's plenty of room for demons that got summoned!

Carly

angie this is a great idea !

Can you put together a template for characters so we can post our ideas and concepts ?

Angie

Quote from: Carly on September 08, 2019, 12:17:56 AM
angie this is a great idea !

Can you put together a template for characters so we can post our ideas and concepts ?

Well, it's clear the interest has been met. I'll come up with one and drop it in here.

Carly

Angie

[float=right][img]IMAGE GOES HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Must be 18 or older)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Cult members/demons can start as futa, otherwise, male or female. This can change during play)

[b]Status:[/b] (Cult member which includes demons, regular people, opposed)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

[b]Others:[/b]Anything I've missed

Carly

are hermaphrodites allowed ? Do futa have vaginas?

Carly

FULL NUDITY NSFW

Name: Lady Delra
Player: Carly
Personality: Lady Delra is a happy go lucky demoness of primal lust. She sees most women has potential lovers so makes the effort to befriend them and tries her best to have them happy - and pleasured if possible. Pleasuring others increases her power, as well as her own pleasure and she believes in what she is and what she stands for. She tries to further the cult and its influence and seeks to see utopia happen on earth. She doesn't believe in killing others so doesn't get along with all demons and demonesses but she gives the others space and generally respects others values.

She is very giving and generous but hates people that have hatred in their heart.

History: Lady Delra is ancient but she has spent a lot of time in hibernation. This usually occurs when there is a time of violence, which she doesn't believe in, nor has powers to really do much about. She has been enslaved before by witches and has nightmares about their abuse, but has long forgiven them and seeks to have happiness pervade her life.

She deeply lusts woman, true woman as well as hermaphrodites and futanari but has been known to sleep with men on occasion.

Ons and Offs: Ons : Women. Futa, hermaphrodites.

Others: Powers

As she has more sex with others her powers grow, she currently can talk in a way that encourages others to get aroused and is seeking ways to have their bodies controlled to allow her to have her way with others. She can change peoples bodies to anything they desire, and adores improving sex organs.

She does have other minor demon power such as lighting fires or dimming lights and is incredibly wealthy due to a demonic ability to predict changes in the share market.

Each time she has sex with a woman, a hermaphrodite or a futanari her phallus grows permanently.

Angie

Quote from: Carly on September 08, 2019, 12:46:45 AM
are hermaphrodites allowed ? Do futa have vaginas?

You can play a futa however you like

Vergil Tanner

Okey dokey. Before I start writing up a sheet, I need to ask if anybody would actually want to fuck a femboy, or if he'd be forever alone xD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on September 08, 2019, 02:00:26 AM
Okey dokey. Before I start writing up a sheet, I need to ask if anybody would actually want to fuck a femboy, or if he'd be forever alone xD
When my innocent girl gets encouraged to stop being so innocent she'll happily break into his house and violate him, don't worry.

Or she could be his little sister and not need to break in, which reminds me to ask what section is this going into. I'm assuming at least non-con?

Vergil Tanner

Oh, so you wanna go with a bit of little sister incest domination, eh? I could swing that xD Though we might need to talk about shared family history...
Since, historically speaking, Arty comes from an abusive household so that might carry some extra baggage that you don't wanna have.

QUESTION!

Is this gonna happen in Highschool, or University or something?

Vergil Tanner

[ As a sidenote, that is "Yes, I would love a little dom sister angle, Sappho! Just gotta work out a shared family history! :D ]

Metraxa

I am potentially interested. Though at this point I'm thinking of a character who is intent on delving into the deepest darkest secrets of the Necronomiconevil book, which may not be healthy for anyone involved :V

Angie

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 08, 2019, 05:14:58 AM
When my innocent girl gets encouraged to stop being so innocent she'll happily break into his house and violate him, don't worry.

Or she could be his little sister and not need to break in, which reminds me to ask what section is this going into. I'm assuming at least non-con?

Honestly probably straight to Extreme.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on September 08, 2019, 05:53:02 AM
Oh, so you wanna go with a bit of little sister incest domination, eh? I could swing that xD Though we might need to talk about shared family history...
Since, historically speaking, Arty comes from an abusive household so that might carry some extra baggage that you don't wanna have.

QUESTION!

Is this gonna happen in Highschool, or University or something?

In a college/university type setting. It's also why I'm setting min age at 18, yes some people come into college at a younger age but we're going to pretend those people don't exist.

Quote from: Metraxa on September 08, 2019, 09:16:45 AM
I am potentially interested. Though at this point I'm thinking of a character who is intent on delving into the deepest darkest secrets of the Necronomiconevil book, which may not be healthy for anyone involved :V

"Healthy" and "cult" do not go in the same sentence ;)

JoanieSappho

I was hoping Extreme, yeah, good to confirm.

And, speaking of how healthy things are going to be, I mean my rough vague plan is being cutesy and innocent.
Then getting corrupted by demon dick so hard that she goes home and rapes the shit out of her brother, so, y'know, not healthy here.
Or maybe more corruption rather than outright forcing herself on him. Dunno, we'll see.