Dungeon Overlords vs Adventurers! (Dungeonbuilding, 5e D&D, NC-Exotic)

Started by Aenon, November 16, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Heh, steal away LH, and so much yes from me regarding your lizard guy here.  ;D  I think my demon gal would happily be bred by him if he's so inclined.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Roleplay Frog

Thinking about it, a 1/8th cr could easily be something like a.. customized Bridesmaid of zuggtmoy: http://chisaipete.github.io/bestiary/creatures/bridesmaid-of-zuggtmoy

Buuut I'm feeling far too subby for that. So here's a dorf-earth mage.

Dagmar Ironfist
Hero
Backstory Theme Song
Dagmar is a talented Dwarven earth-mage, so talented infact she defied traditional gender-roles to head out into the world to make a name for herself.
She plans to do this with precious metals.. no, literally. She doesn't care much for gold, far too soft for proper smithing, but mithral and rare alloys are her passion. Her goal in life is to create a smithing-masterwork that will be remembered for generations.
She is determined and unafraid of challenges.. albeit unexperienced with the outer world. She is certainly not dumb, but a bit.. hard headed about things. Her voluptous form and long, red locks are quick to prove any that sneer at a dwarfs concept of beauty wrong.

Posting rate: Daily or near-daily, baring unforseeable RL interventions.
O/O: Sounds kinky. I'm all up into changing, impregnation, corruptioning and controlling, I'm not big into violence and brutality though and hope for an overlord to discuss things permanently affecting the character seriously ooc.. would extend the same courtesy of course.

Charsheet stuff:
Lvl 1 LG Hill dwarf Druid
Backround: Clan's Crafter
Stats: Armor Class: 12 HP: 11
Str: 15 +2
Dex: 12 +1
Con: 15 +2
Int: 9 -1
Wis: 18 +4
Cha: 14 +2
Racial qualities:
25 movement speed, Darkvision, Advantage and resistance against poison, Proficiency with Battleaxe, warhammer, etc. Proficiency: Smith's tools Feature: Respect of the Stout folk, Stonecunning, Dwarven Toughness
Languages: Dwarven, Common, Halfling
Skill proficiencies: Insight, History, Perception, Nature
Class features:
Druidic, Druid spellcasting

Spells
Cantrips:
Mold Earth
Magic Stone

Grade 1 spells:
Earth Tremor x3
Healing Word x2

Equipment:
Battle-axe, Leather armor, explorer's pack, Druidic focus, (a magatama like stone-necklace), A bag of dirt and collected rocks.

rolls

Result: 3, 6, 2, 3,
Total: 12

Comment:
Result: 1, 3, 3, 3,
Total: 9

Roll Result: druid dice rolle rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment:
Result: 4, 6, 2, 5,
Total: 15

Comment:
Result: 6, 6, 5, 2,
Total: 17

Comment:
Result: 5, 1, 6, 3,
Total: 14

Comment:
Result: 5, 5, 4, 4,
Total: 14

TheLaughingOne

Wweellll... i rolled my character... and came up with 7, 10,10,10, 12 and 12.. so maybe ill play a bard...

Though im tempted to have them play... cause go weird or go home!

Maybe just a nyckleharpa or herdy gurdy instead...
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Conundrum

Well this is right up my alley.  I will be using monsters with standard statblocks.  I am fine with all the O/Os mentioned and can post about every 3-4 days usually currently.

I have a couple ideas that I feel can start interesting and also develop in interesting ways.  I am also able to make a PC character.

Oak

- Character name: Oak
- Some short description/backstory for your char: A blight with delusions of grandeur and free of a Gulthias tree Oak intends to not only defeat the Demon Queen and supplant her but to cover the world in a dark malicious forest.  Having broken free of his Gulthias tree he intends to soon enough bring that same tree and all of it's kin under his power.  He has wandered the world to observe the creatures that burn and destroy him and his kin as well as the many environments of the world.  He has found that his own kind are so often limited in how they expand whereas their enemies are varied.  In order to enact his conquest he thus plans to give a greater broadness to the blights so they may strike from areas their enemies cannot reach.  The blights are limited even compared to other plants he has found and so will rectify that mistake.

Dungeon Theme: Forest biome full of non-sentient plants and plant based traps.  Very trap and difficult terrain heavy with limited monster encounters.  Worthwhile loot will come largely in the form of rare and valuable plants or plant products.  Captured adventurers will used to used to learn from initially before later being adapted into the dungeon itself.

Needle Blight
Size: Medium
AC: 12
HP: 11
Speed: 30

Str: 12
Dex: 12
Con: 13
Int: 4
Wis: 8
Cha: 3

Immunities: Blinded, Deafened
Senses: Blindsight 60ft (Blind beyond this radius)
Languages: Understands common

Actions:
Claws: +3 to hit, 5 ft reach, 2d4+1 piercing
Needles: +3 to hit, Range 30/60 ft, 2d6+1 piercing

Nok

- Character name: Nok
- Some short description/backstory for your char: Like most kobolds Nok has tremendous greed and a desire for greatness.  Most kobolds he has met only seek simple things like some gold for their horde or have delusions of mastering an entire cave or even dragons.  Nok sees himself as going further and is willing to trade everything for the power to go beyond being a simple mortal kobold.  Making deals with anyone and anything he is intending to slowly accrue power like no kobold before him.  Tiamat may be the god of chromatic dragons and their kind but their is no kobold god, their only one before is long lost and ever before was a lapdog to Tiamat.  With the powers of the Demon Queen Nok has a chance to gain the power to make even mighty Tiamat kneel before him and beg.

Dungeon Theme: Underground biome laden with traps and ambushes.  An artificially difficult environment built as a maze full traps and short skirmishes with defenders from prepared positions.  Eventually stronger forces may provide direct combat but initially defenses will not involve much serious combat.  Loot will primarily be in the form of raw ores excavated during the creation of the dungeon.  Captured adventurers will be enslaved and forced to serve at the whims of Nok.

Kobold
AC: 12
HP: 5

Str: 7
Dex: 15
Con: 9
Int: 8
Wis: 7
Cha: 8

Senses: Darkvision 60ft
Languages: Common, Draconic

Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the kobold has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.

Pack Tactics. The kobold has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the kobold's allies is within 5 feet of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.

Actions:
Dagger: +4 to hit, 5 ft reach, 1d4+1 piercing
Sling: +4 to hit, Range 30/120 ft, 1d4+2 bludgeoning

Grak

- Character name: Grak
- Some short description/backstory for your char: Life among troglodytes is a short and brutal affair.  Strength is what matters to them and intelligence often leads to more frail troglodytes or is viewed as a threat leading to an even shorter life.  Grak survived to adulthood by not only being smarter than his kin but knowing how to hide it as well.  A skill underutilized by his brethren is their stealth, he has found thaat compared to the other races of the underdark and especially to those above ground his kind are far stealthier than most.  Despite this they rarely utilize it to good advantage.  Grak sees with intelligent enough eyes the weakness of his entire race, the infighting and ignorance.  Troglodytes are strong, hearty, and born stealthy, they could rule over the weaker races but instead they wallow in muck unable to forge a blade.  Grak will change this.

Dungeon Theme: Underground biome designed to be a maze leading into ambushes.  A more straightforward dungeon there are few traps and initially will have limited variety of engagements, the focus will be on a maze with smells as a major aspect and ambushes.  Captured adventurers will be used as a resource to learn from and forced to serve at Grak's convenience.  Loot will primarily be in the form of goods and resources brought up from deep in the underdark.

Troglodyte
AC: 11
HP: 3

Str: 14
Dex: 10
Con: 14
Int: 6
Wis: 10
Cha: 6

Stealth: +1
Senses: Darkvision 60ft
Languages: Troglodyte

Chameleon Skin. The troglodyte has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide.

Stench. Any creature other than a troglodyte that starts its turn within 5 feet of the troglodyte must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the creature's next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the stench of all troglodytes for 1 hour.

Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the kobold has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.

Actions:
Multi-attack: Three attacks, One bite and two claws
Bite: +4 to hit, 5 ft reach, 1d4+1 piercing
Claw: +4 to hit, Range 30/120 ft, 1d4+2 Slashing

Lemure

- Character name: N/A
- Some short description/backstory for your char: A weak, pathetic, formless, and unnamed being, the lowest of the devils.  This lemure has temporarily escaped from the rigid hierarchy of hell with the most complex plan it's mind can conceive of and a new path.  To ascend to new ranks and new power on it's own.  It will not endure the torment of the other devils and await for one to deign to grant it enough power to ascend the ranks.  It will go forth on it's own and ascend the ranks through power and forge it's own hierarchy of servant.

Dungeon Theme: Ruins biome prepared with traps and ambushes.  An ancient city once full of magic and with some locations where the border between realms thinner than others.  Loot will come primarily in the form of ancient artifacts of a more magical predilection.  Captured adventurers will be forced to sacrifice their souls to empower the devil of the dungeon and serve him as well as lure in further fresh souls.

Lemure
AC: 7
HP: 13
Speed: 15

Str: 10
Dex: 5
Con: 11
Int: 1
Wis: 11
Cha: 3

Damage Resistance: Cold
Immunities: Fire, poison, charmed, frightened, poisoned
Senses: Darkvision 120ft
Languages: Understands infernal

Devil's Sight. Magical darkness doesn't impede the lemure's darkvision.

Hellish Rejuvenation. A lemure that dies in the Nine Hells comes back to life with all its hit points in 1d10 days unless it is killed by a good·aligned creature with a bless spell cast on that creature or its remains are sprinkled with holy water.

Actions:
Fist: +3 to hit, 5 ft reach, 1d4 bludgeoning
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on November 19, 2018, 04:09:32 AM
Wweellll... i rolled my character... and came up with 7, 10,10,10, 12 and 12.. so maybe ill play a bard...

Though im tempted to have them play... cause go weird or go home!

Maybe just a nyckleharpa or herdy gurdy instead...

The things you can buy...
'Nono, this is for my music career..'

TheLaughingOne

"The best ones ive found are made from goblins, though i knew someone who used a minotaurs. Some people say you get a better control with gnolls, but they just feel weird in my hands personally.."
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Roleplay Frog

TheLaughingOne

Hahah! Ok... maybe not in this specific style... but maybe my bard travels about raiding dungeons looking for new musical instruments..? ;3
My Ons and Offs!

Aenon

Ok we have some ppl, currently missing adventurers.

Overlords:

Player NameCharacter NameChar SheetRankDungeonPosting Rate
ZameRaguesZeyenReady1Pending~1/day
Vergil1989Zaria AbysswalkerReady1Pending~1/day
c0i9zVaarkPending1Pending~1/day
Laughing HyenaSseth'rathPending*1Pending?
ConundrumOak/Nok/Grak/LemureReady*1Pending1/3-4 days
(You don't have to do anything about the char sheets, I'll pm you to arrange the details. This is just to keep note of my to do list.)

Ready Adventurers:

• Ampere
  • Roleplay Frog
  • rikka

Ppl who can/plan to make adventurers:

• ZameRagues
  • TheLaughingOne
  • Conundrum

(And Chulanowa and Kathyan, who have shown interest ;) )

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

We need one more adventurer to start the first one, but of course there is infinite room/need for more  :P

I have to arrange some stuff first, and then we can begin with the first dungeons!

Roleplay Frog

In theory I guess you could throw out more than one adventurer and stick them into different groups, hrmn?

Aenon

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on November 19, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
In theory I guess you could throw out more than one adventurer and stick them into different groups, hrmn?

You certainly could :P You could even throw 2+ adventurers in the same group if you wish.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Aenon on November 19, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
You certainly could :P You could even throw 2+ adventurers in the same group if you wish.

Did you say: Make twins Frog, you can do it frog, you're so awesome?

Hmnn..*nods thoughtfully* I might if 5.0 can inspire me enough...

Aenon

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on November 19, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
Did you say: Make twins Frog, you can do it frog, you're so awesome?

Hmnn..*nods thoughtfully* I might if 5.0 can inspire me enough...

...or take it to the next level...a group of a quadruplets *_*

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Aenon on November 19, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
...or take it to the next level...a group of a quadruplets *_*

Maybe with pathfinder building. I wouldn't know what to do with all of that in 5.0 :P Plus it's reasonably easy to find art for twins, anything more is prolly crazy... :P

Aenon

True that :P I doubt one could find even triplets without wasting hours searching that one drawing that may or may not exist. I would just go and find different poses of the same char, stick them together and call it a day  ::)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Aenon on November 19, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
True that :P I doubt one could find even triplets without wasting hours searching that one drawing that may or may not exist. I would just go and find different poses of the same char, stick them together and call it a day  ::)

Actually, now I take that as challenge, just look up triad of fates... hah!

.. but yeah miiight do twins, never tried that before..

TheLaughingOne

i got ideas... but they are the vague shadowy not coalescing type:( So.. Think im gonna pull back less i can get something decent Actually together beyond "Hey, this seems like a cool idea...."

Sorry:(
My Ons and Offs!

Roleplay Frog

Thinking about it, Bard-twins could buff one another! woop woop! Bard-sisters that cheer for one another. I feel like there's an idea there..
Now all I need is good art..

(not using dildo-instruments though)

Aenon

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on November 19, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

i got ideas... but they are the vague shadowy not coalescing type:( So.. Think im gonna pull back less i can get something decent Actually together beyond "Hey, this seems like a cool idea...."

Sorry:(

It is ok  :-)  If you want, you can take your time, we aren't going anywhere any time soon (I hope  :P ).

Laughing Hyena

I forgot my posting rate but Im up for a post a day. I'll be sure to post that important stuff in the actual sheet though. ^_^

Roleplay Frog

It's suprisingly easy to write twins if you just double down on a character, though I suspect the roleplaying will be harder. :P

Trick and Treat (Sara and Samantha Silverstar)
Heroes
Backstory
The heroic duo hiding under elegant makeup and pretty dresses call themselfs Trick and Treat(Samantha wanted cloak and dagger, but lost a game of chess against Sara for the name), entertainers at heart they are and have been brought up to be, but their playful routine and perfectly synchronized teamwork hides two skilled assasines in the making.
They usually wear oppositely-matching chromatic outfits (although they enjoy switching the colors around to trick people occasionally) and are rarely seen seperated.
Their attitude is that if you challenge a dungeon and take a treasure, you better do it with style. They will never abandon one another, but are not so picky about others, as needed, the show must go on, after all. Not to say they are callous, they both understand the value of teamwork quite well.

Posting rate: Daily or near-daily, baring unforseeable RL interventions.
O/O: Sounds kinky. I'm all up into changing, impregnation, corruptioning and controlling, I'm not big into violence and brutality though and hope for an overlord to discuss things permanently affecting the character seriously ooc.. would extend the same courtesy of course.

Charsheet stuff: -Each share an identical character sheet, with obviously seperate hp, spell, and special action pools.
Lvl 1 CN Humans
Backround: Entertainer
Stats: Armor Class: 14 HP: 8
Str: 10 --
Dex: 16 +3
Con: 11 --
Int: 10 --
Wis: 10 --
Cha: 16 +3
Racial qualities:
+1 Dex and cha, bonus feat, additional skill proficiency
Languages: Common
Skill proficiencies: Lutes, Flutes, drums, Acrobatics, performance, perception, athletics, deception
Class features:
Spellcasting, Bardic Inspiration (1d6x3)
Feats:
Blade Mastery

Spells
Cantrips:
Vicious mockery, Minor Illusion

Grade 1 spells Known: Healing word, Heroism, Disguise self, Thunderwave

Equipment:
Rapier, entertainers pack, a lute, leather armor, a dagger, costume, belt pouch (15 gold)

matusmanis

hey, i would like to join as well
i am thinking of joining the adventurers
no problem with o/o and i shouldnt have problem posting about once a day
was thinking of assuming a role of tank, but i ll make a character sheet tommorow evening as i gotta wake up in a few hours xD

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ZameRagues

The Mercenary faction known as the Scarlet Rose as sent a squad to investigate the recently discovered dungeons created by the new employed Overlords. Their mercenaries are well armed and willing to lend aid to individual adventurers who seek aid in their exploration adventures.

Full group for any overlord who wants to test their dungeon against a coordinated group, or to fill in the gaps of other adventurer squads.

Emma, Of The Scarlet Rose
Character Notes: Merc Veteran background taken from Sword of the Coast book, exchanged Persuasion for Acrobatics
Character Name: Emma Class: Rogue Level: 1 Race: Human Variant Armor Class: 14
STR: 10 (0) DEX: 16 (+3) CON: 13 (+1) INT: 15 (+2) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 8 (-1)
Saving Throws: Dexterity: +5, Intelligence: +4
Passive Perception: 20 Passive Investigation: 19
Skill: Athletics: +2, Acrobatics: +5, Stealth: Sleight of Hand: +5, Nature: +4, Investigation: +4, Perception: +4
Feat: Observant: Wisdom +1. If you can see a creature's mouth while it is speaking a language you understand, you can interpret what it's saying by reading its lips. +5 to Passive Perception and Passive Investigation.
Proficiency: Dragonchess, Land Vehicles, Thieves' Tools +4
Features: Sneak Attack: 1d6, Expertise: Perception/Thieves Tools, Thieves Cant
Languages: Common, Thieves Cant, Elvish
Equipment:
- Leather Armor: 11 + Dex Mod
- Rapier: +5 to hit, D8 Pierce, Finesse
- Short Bow: +5 to hit, D6 Pierce, 80/320, 20 Arrows
- 2 Daggers: +5 to hit, D4 Pierce, Thrown 20/60, Finesse
Inventory
- Common Clothes
- Company Uniform
- 10ft pole
- 5 pieces of chalk
- Pouch
- Steel Mirror
- 2 Bags of Caltraps (40 total)
- 3 Gp, 4 Sp

Burgler's Pack
:
- Bag of Ball Bearings (1000)
- 10ft string, bell
- 5 Candles
- Crowbar
- Hammer
- 10 Pitons
- Hooded lantern
- 2 Oil flasks
- 5 Days rations
- Tinderbox
- Water skin
- 50ft hemp rope

Olivia, Of The Scarlet Rose
Character Notes: No homebrew, no alterations
Character Name: Olivia Class: Paladin Level: 1 Race: Human Variant Armor Class: 18
STR: 17 (+3) DEX: 8 (-1) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 9 (-1) WIS: 13 (+1) CHA: 14 (+2)
Saving Throws: Wisdom: +3 Charisma: +4
Passive Perception: 13
Skill: Athletics: +5, Perception: +3, Medicine: +3, Intimidation: +4, Persuasion: +4
Feat: Heavy Armor Master: Heavy Armor Master. Str +1. While you are wearing heavy armor; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage that you take from non-magical weapons is reduced by 3.
Proficiency: Dragonchess, Land Vehicles
Features: Lay on Hands, Divine Sense
Languages: Common, Celestial
Equipment:
- Chainmail: 16 AC
- Shield: +2 AC
- Battleaxe: +5 to hit, D8 Slash, Versatile D10
- Light Crossbow: +1 to hit, D8 Pierce, Loading, 80/320, 40 bolts
Inventory
- Healer's Kit
- 20 Crossbow bolts
- 20 Arrows
- Company Uniform
- 2gp

Explorer's Pack:
- Backpack
- Bedroll
- Mess Kit
- Tinderbox
- 10 Torches
- 10 Days of Rations
- Water Skin
- 50ft Hemp Rope

Sophia, Of The Scarlet Rose
Character Notes:  - Merc Veteran background taken from Sword of the Coast book, exchanged Athletics exchanged for Medicine. Land Vehicles exchanged for Weaver's Tools.
- Warlock Patron is homebrew from "Aaralyns Stolen Notes to Velea" I can send you a Dropbox Link.
Character Name: Sophia Class: Warlock Level: 1 Race: Human Variant Armor Class: 11
STR: 8 (-1) DEX: 8(-1) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 15 (+2) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 16 (+3)
Saving Throws: Wisdom: +3 Charisma: +5
Passive Perception: 11
Skill: Arcana: +4 Investigation: +4 Insight: +3 Medicine: +3 Persuasion: +5
Feat: Magic Initiate: Gain Shocking Grasp, Light, and Shield are added to your known Warlock Spells.
Proficiency: Dragonchess, Weaver's Tools
Features: Expanded Spell list, Bonus Cantrips: Guidance and Spare the Dying, Well of Fondness, Otherworldly Patron (The Beloved One), Pact Magic
Languages: Common, Abyssal
Equipment:
- Spear: +1 to hit, 1D6 Pierce, Versatile 1D8, 20/60 range thrown
- Light Crossbow: +1 to hit, Pierce, 80/320 range, 20 bolts
Inventory
- 5 Soap
- Tent, 2 man
- Weaver's Tools
- 3 Blankets
- Perfume Vial
- 5 days Rations
- Company Uniform
- 1gp

Scholar's Pack:
- Backpack
- Book of Lore
- Ink Pen
- 10 Parchment
- Little bag of Sand
- Small Knife

Amelia, Of The Scarlet Rose
Character Notes: Merc Veteran background taken from Sword of the Coast book, exchanged Persuasion for Acrobatics
Character Name: Amelia Class: Fighter Level: 1 Race: Human Variant Armor Class: 15
STR: 14 (+2) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 12 (+1) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 10 (0)
Saving Throws: Strength: +4, Constitution: +4
Passive Perception: 11
Skill: Athletics: +4, Acrobatics: +4, Stealth: +4, Animal Handling: +3, Insight: +3
Feat: Magic Initiate: Shillelagh and Thorn Whip as cantrips. Healing Word once per Long rest.
Proficiency: Dragonchess, Land Vehicles
Features: Fighting Style: Archery, Second Wind
Languages: Common, Draconic
Equipment:
- Shield: AC +2
- Longsword: +4 to hit, 1D8 Slashing, Versatile 1D10
- Longbow: +6 to hit, 1D8 Pierce, 80/320 range, 20 arrows
- Handaxe: +4 melee to hit, +6 ranged to hit, 1D6 Slash, 20/60 range thrown
Inventory
- Bag of Ball Bearings (1000)
- Sprig of Mistletoe
- Grappling Hook
- Tent, 2 man
- 10 ft pole
- Lamp
- 9 Flasks of Oil
- Bucket
- 10 pieces of chalk
- Company Uniform
- 2 Gp, 4 Sp

Explorer's Pack:
- Backpack
- Bedroll
- Mess Kit
- Tinderbox
- 10 Torches
- 10 Days of Rations
- Water Skin
- 50ft Hemp Rope
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Chulanowa

So... you know what? i see multiple characters can be submitted, which is a huge help for me! 'Cause I always have twelve ideas for every one game. Luckily I'm not so overboard here.

These are just pitches right now, since I'm about to head out the door, but hey, giving you an idea of where i'm headed  ;D

Overlord - Bekka-Borga
Names: Bekka Bunbun and Borga Bonecrunsh (yes, crunsch)
Race: Ettin
Class: Wizard / Barbarian? (Will have to look up Ettins!)

Description: Sibling rivalry never looked so good
Backstory:

Posting Rage: 2-3 /week tends to be smoothest for me.
O/O's: Not seeing any problems with the base list. Do dislike blood / torture in sex and body horror though, so keep in mind.

Adventurer - Rennauld "Renny" Pouff
Name: Rennauld Pouff of Launtaine
Race: Lupin (homebrew)
Class: Paladin of Sune

Description: Young, dumb, and full of optimism!
Backstory:

O/O's: Not seeing any problems with the base list. Do dislike blood / torture in sex and body horror though, so keep in mind.

Adventurer - Jancey Tavilidal
Name: Jancey Tavilidal
Race: Tiefling
Class: Rogue

Description: She has a face, you know.
Background:

O/O's: Not seeing any problems with the base list. Do dislike blood / torture in sex and body horror though, so keep in mind