News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeya in another life brotha! 1x1 Lost Role play

Started by VideoKid, August 28, 2013, 12:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So I guess I am going to attempt at another request thread for another fandom. I have been watching the series LOST and it is bloody brilliant. I won’t go on ranting if you’re a fan your already know. I was wanting to do a 1x1 pairing with somebody. I am looking for someone to play cannons. I would say I could double, but I don’t always do my second main character justice if were just doing it so both partners can have the pairing they want, but I can try with no promises.  I can play most of the characters in which I know. I am looking for someone to play Desmond, Faraday, Jack or Ben. I on the other hand can play Jack, Sayid, Locke, Charlie, Kate, Shannon, Hurley……I can npc about anyone. I am wanting an OC to be played to a cannon but I can play others.

Another thing is if you want to play an OC we could just change things if someone would just be wanting to use the visual of a cannon and make their own background.

I also do Incest and age play. I got one plot for a Brother X Sister if anyone is up for that too. I like a lot of emotion, drama and action in my role plays.

Update as of 7/20/14
I have completely finished all of the seasons and am on my second round of re-watching them. Not much has changed from my original request but I might be more open to other plots or settings for a game in the same universe if you have something.

This is a fun vid I made as a tribute to Lost....kind of sets the mood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKWZoj5UiW4&list=UUameeHNozWvwY1cxHZhSiqQ

VideoKid

So it has been a month......so I am giving this a bump, I know there has to be some more Lost fans out there. Looking for someone to be Lose with >_<

VideoKid

VideoKid

This topic is old but there's no need to make a new one. I am still looking for a LOST role-play. Any pairing or idea you have I am open to. I am open to role playing with both genders.

VideoKid

I'm starting to watch this for my 2nd time around since I did last year so if there are any Lost fans out there, female or male please don't hesitate to message me.