Two awesome ideas (end of the world)

Started by Jecht, May 16, 2012, 03:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

It's the end of the World as we Know it
Driving down the road, Eli felt great. He was with his way to vacation...when it happened. The ground shuddered and in front of him he could see the ground rip apart. The grounded shifted over itself and a wall of dirt rose in front of him as he tried to swerve but he lost control and the car landed on its side. The car tilted over the edge that lead into blackness. His head felt dizzy as he looked around as he heard screams and felt the ground shake more.
(basically he ends up in a group of survivors. Thinking 5-6 people in this)
The Dead are Walking!
Second idea is something similar but dealing with Zombies. I would like to have 5-6 people in a RP that would have almost anything. Build shelter for a night but after an attack they have to leave. I would want it to be like The Walking Dead TV show or if you want to get nasty, the comic.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Neysha

Well hopefully not too nasty... might ruin my sex drive. ;)

I might be interested.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Jecht

Well I gave the comic as an example as it has just about everything.  ;D
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Neysha

Quote from: Jecht on May 16, 2012, 03:56:58 PM
Well I gave the comic as an example as it has just about everything.  ;D

Oh yeah, I've read most of the Walking Dead... there is a little bit of everything in there yeah. :)
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Jecht

I really want to do one of these two...Anyone?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Neysha

Quote from: Jecht on May 17, 2012, 01:07:30 PM
I really want to do one of these two...Anyone?

Oh Me! Me! Me!

Two against the world!

:p
My Request Thread

CrisNoWait

u.u I'm new but would love to join a newly formed zombie / survival game. Do you have room for rusty digits? I have yet to update my profile and ons / offs post.

Thrasius

I am very interested.  ;D

Do you have any more room/Are you still running?

Jecht

Still up to do either one of these. PM if you are interested.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry