Sluggers current craving (m for f)

Started by sluggerjackson, September 01, 2012, 09:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggerjackson

I'd like to do something with a gymnast. (probably inspired by the summer Olympics.

Here's the rough idea open to negotiation or development:

A college gymnast on the verge of being considered elite is assigned a body guard due to problems with a stalker and another member of the team. Our heroine feels this is a nuisance, she wasn't being stalked and she's in peak physical shape she thinks she could handle herself. The guard makes things even worse, he's barely educated (maybe an associates) and always has a five clock shadow. The suits they make him wear hardly seem to suit him at all and she can tell he doesn't like her or guarding her any more than she likes having him around. Though, if she was being honest, he's good looking for a slightly older guy...if she was into that whole "goon" thing.

She begins to tease him, and tell him how tough she thinks she is. Finally at long last he tells her he could take care of her easily and she could even decide how they determined it.
She dated a wrestler in high school. She picks that and when she finishes a private practice they wrestle on the floor exercise mat. He says "Winner takes all" and she agrees.
In a very sexually charged wrestling match, she loses and its only then she realizes what he meant.
Now she's at his beck and call when he's horny and he knows it. She loves it, but will never admit. He seems to like to take her in awkward places where they might get caught.

That's the story I'd like to tell and how they eventually resolve it is completely up for discussion. Maybe she gains control, maybe they fall in love, maybe it gets darker. I'm up for any and all of that.