Rise of the Magic Kingdom - CLOSED

Started by mia h, November 27, 2013, 01:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

LamentingQuill

I definitely want Pocahontas, I do not mind being paired with either John Smith or John Ralph, both are equally yum ;)

Oh, for whomever plays Belle and the Beast, I do know that the Beast was officially named Adam by Disney.

mia h

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

KnightNelson20

Just a question. Seeing as all the princes have been captured and such are they still that way at present and waiting to be rescued? Also are Rapunzel and Flynn Rider open?

mia h

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on December 01, 2013, 02:13:21 PM
Just a question. Seeing as all the princes have been captured and such are they still that way at present and waiting to be rescued? Also are Rapunzel and Flynn Rider open?

The game starts after the dust has settled so the princes etc. will have been rescued.
I don't have a problem including Rapunzel and Flynn as you can find an image of them that doesn't look out of place with what's in the OP

KnightNelson20

Oldknight

hmm this is a different idea, I wouldn't mind giving either John Smith or  Li Shang a go if you are looking for such characters.

Zaer Darkwail

Damn, Beast was already taken. Oh well, I take Li Shang then as he is awesome.

mia h

Quote from: Tenshinhan on December 01, 2013, 05:53:26 PM
hmm this is a different idea, I wouldn't mind giving either John Smith or  Li Shang a go if you are looking for such characters.

Either would work along with lots of others, I'm sure we can find a character that fits.

Oldknight

then okay, I will take John Smith that could be a fun role to take.

KnightNelson20

I was going to join and found some good pictures but i have to withdraw. i have too much else on my plate.

Mathim

Damn shame, but we understand. Better not to start if you end up bowing out. Do check it out when it gets up and running, I have a good feeling about this one.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

mia h

The character & info thread can be found over here
If you could send any completed character templates to me, then hopefully we'll be able to start the game before too long.