Interest Check : The Crimson War (Vampire RP)

Started by KrystalizedKiss, March 09, 2012, 05:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrystalizedKiss

This is my first group RP, so I dunno or am not sure how this goes. So lemme know if it goes okay! >.<

I'm bringing over an RP I've done a little bit ago. It's a plot-orientated RP, with smut in between. heh.  But if you're interested, let me know. x_x; I hope to have fun with whomever comes over! If you have any questions, just post below!

The Crimson War

Plot: In a symbiotic vampire and human society where secrets are the main source of division, vampires and humans could never co-exist with the humans knowing that there a vampires amongst them. So, over time, the vampires became wise and decided to stop showing off their powers and became creatures of the night that avoided scaring the humans.

That is... until the Witch Hunt began. Of course, who does not know of the Salem Witch Trials or the Witch Trials in the European countries of the 1450's to the 1750's. Many had thought that they were witches simply for owning a black cat, or being able to do things that someone shouldn't be able to do or how they behaved. Many vampires were lost during that time, but it slowly died down, if not for a long time.

Now, the year is 2020, when the Vampires are now pretty much disregarded as myths. However, the largest clan of the century is one named the Crimson Clan, known for the bloody wars it waged against the many other clans around the world. With power in their clan, they moved to North America, where they found it to be their home. When they thought that everything was settled, something stirred amongst the vampires and humans alike. Dark Creatures began to hunt both humans and vampires, completely obliterating them and not caring if the world saw it. However, now that they rage the planet, the humans are beginning to suspect that the myths are not myths at all but the real thing. Hence, the long dormant and hidden organization of Vampire hunters revealed themselves, saying that the doings were of the vampires.

Vampires have become limited in their ways as the way to change people now come to once a month and the people that can help defend themselves against the Dark Creatures and destroy them are the Chosen Ones, humans who have hidden powers that do not awaken unless Changed. It is said that around the time that the Dark Creatures appeared, it was when both Noctis and Vojin appeared, making their mark on both sides forever. However, vampires have been fighting the Dark Creatures, just so they do not reveal their entire race to the humans, as they do not completely believe that there are vampires out there at all.

So... begins the race of the Dark Creatures, who want to take over the world and plunge the Earth into darkness and destroying everything in its path, against Vampires, who want to keep their race a secret and protect the Earth from the Dark Creatures control. Vampire Hunters, however, are on their own side, hunting Vampires and unknowing of the fate that the Dark Creatures could bring...

The Placements:

Vampires: Vampires are scattered around the world. Their abilities can are regeneration of limbs, super strength, speed that makes one unable to see them to the human naked eye, sharp hearing and eyesight, and a certain power over a certain or part of the element. Their unique trait is that they can smell the air and figure out what has happened recently. They can also have the ability to see in the dark. They emit a certain scent that only belongs to the vampires. Weakness: Pure silver, crucifix, holy water, beheading, and fire; stakes through the heart will only paralyze them and light will give them a burning sensation.
Vampire Hunters: Namely humans who think that the Vampire race should be extinguished. Elite in skills, they can range from a large variety of people; from psychics to fighters to scientists. All of them have a large variety of fighting skills in order to combat the Vampire. They have honed their body enough so that they have a large amount of stamina to challenge those of the Vampire race. Most have a strong hatred towards the vampires but all of them are not stupid as they know that Vampires should never be exposed to the rest of the human population. Weaknesses: Everything that a human can be weak to.
Changeling: A Changling is a young Vampire in the process of growing up to a full vampire. The overall Change takes a whole year, hence why they are away from home for an entire year. They have the same powers of a Vampire, but it's weaker by half. Among some of the Changelings, will have ones of strong power called the "Chosen Ones"; their power will be known by a tattoo that would appear mainly on their back. Weakness: Crucifix, beheading, and fire. They experience no burning sensations from light, but as they get older, it burns more, and stakes leave them paralyzed.
"Chosen Ones": Changelings that are more powerful than the average Changeling with special powers that often benefit the clan that they would belong to. [People who want to apply for this one must tell me a unique power that will be interesting to the storyline.]
Dark Creatures: Their forms vary in size from very tiny to very large, as large as a five foot building. Their shape are in such a large variety, that no one knows exactly what they are in their defined form. They are out to destroy everything in its path, human or vampire. Weakness: light and beheading. (Will most likely be NPC's or not, depending)
Donor: A human that is willing to give up their blood to a vampire. They help a horribly wounded vampire heal quicker with their blood.

Other Important Information:

Clans: Vampires are all in a clan and if they are not, then they are loners or rogues who follow their own beliefs. Those who are in Clans always follow a leader and they usually choose a single place to live in as something of their headquarters and home. They follow specific rules and they do not usually feed on Humans but on their Donors, humans who volunteer to offer their blood... but that's when they're in dire need of it. Clans also vary depending on where one chooses to live. The Crimson Clan is the largest by far.
Rogue Vampires: Many of these rogues often times do what pleased them, even attacking humans for the mere fun of it. However, they also like to aggravate the Clans and the Vampire hunters, playing them against each other, but they have enough common sense to know when to stop fooling around.
The Process of Changing: The Change can only work on the night of a New Moon, otherwise their bite would usually be harmless in terms of changing a human. Their change usually takes a total of two days but it takes usually a whole year to fully and completely understand their powers as an "adult" vampire.
New Moon: On the night of the new moon, the vampires powers are at their strongest, doubling up in almost every ability.
Full Moon: They are at their weakest here, besides being in the sunlight. Vampires can still fully move around like they usually do, but their powers are cut down to three-fourths of their original powers.
Donors: Humans who offer up their blood to the Clan of Vampires. They are usually hidden away in a town that's often the closest to where the Vampires live, blending with the other humans. They are marked on the back of their neck of whatever the symbol of the Clan that they belong to.

Will add more information when needed.

Approved Character Sheets
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[u][b]Physical Information[/b][/u]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b] (your preferred first, but then have a back-up, in case it becomes unbalanced. Vampire or Human or vampire hunter-human-)
[b]Height:[/b] x / x m
[b]Weight:[/b] x lbs. / x kg.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[u][b]Skills:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] (nothing, sword, gun, machete, axe, etc.)
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Player: KrystalizedKiss
Name: Noctis  - NPC
Physical Information
Race: Vampire
Height: 6'3" / 1.83 m
Weight: 186 lbs. / 84.4 kg.
Appearance: Soon to come.
Clothing:
Skills: Element - Darkness and Fire.
Shadow Blend: No matter how good you are at finding someone or hiding, this ability of Noctis' is that he is able to blend completely into the darkness, completely hiding his presence and his scent. With this, he can also move from place to place as long as there is enough darkness in the room or area.
Shadow Ball: A ball of darkness can be formed in his hand and be thrown at someone, sending a huge amount of energy to explode to varying sizes.
Dark Flames:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice: Dual Swords and a gunblade.
History: Soon to come.
Other:

Name: Vojin Valentine
Physical Information
Race: Vampire
Height: 6'5" / 182.9 cm.
Weight: 190 lbs. / 86.2 kg.
Clothing:
Skills: Element - Electricity and Steel
Paralysis - He can paralyze his opponents with a simple touch or even from ten feet or three yards away from his opponent. It can be further away if he had a conductor of some sort. And only he can make them no longer paralyzed.
Lightning - An electrical discharge that requires a great amount of energy. It has the power of a lightening during a storm, reaching 60,000 m/s and can reach up to 30,000 degrees Celsius. He can only do this attack when the conditions are right.
Lightning Fists and Kicks - Basically, he can take possession of his electricity and make it into the energy into his fists or his kicks or wherever his body would come in contact with his opponent.
Lighting - He can control the energy that goes through a home, or an appliance. Anything that runs on electricity, he can use to charge and use.
Electricity/Light - His element is under Light but his main power is electricity. He can almost do whatever he wishes with Electricity. He also sucks up any kind of electricity so sometimes, during the dry season of winter, he may accidentally shock people to discharge a little bit.
Personality: A lone wolf type of person as he often wanders from place to place alone. He's completely stoic from everything in the world, not really caring about others around him. He's hard to get close to and is often branded as scary for his carefree attitude and his eyes when they sometimes look at a person. He can get protective of the people he cares about and is often very awkward at expressing his feelings. He's often branded as a delinquent by the general population due to the white streak in his hair and the way he wears his clothes; it made him more of a loner as people tended to avoid him like a plague. However, he's very, very sharp of other people and will make blunt statements to a person, no matter how harsh they may be. He's truthful and will never lie. He can be very sweet, when a girl really tries to get to close to him. When he's being gentle, he's also very awkward about it, being almost shy-like in giving gifts and asking the important questions. The most important trait he has is that he is extremely loyal to those who earns his respect and trust. However, he is still very much like a wolf, in a very uncanny way.
Weapon of Choice: Nothing - Hand-to-hand combat and guns of all kinds.
History: The only thing known about his past was that he was a very, very famous and renowned skateboarder who made millions. He appeared on almost millions of advertisements of all kinds.
Other:
- He's a poker shark and is almost a completely different person at poker. (Think Allen Walker from D.Gray-man)
- He's a genius when it comes to figuring out how to fix cars, motorcycles, anything alike.
- His earring is his conductor of sorts.

Name: Amethyst Knight
Physical Information
Race: Human
Height: 5'0" / 1.52 m
Weight: 96 lbs. / 43.54 kg.
Clothing:
Skills: She's very talented when it comes to her hands, making it her very versatile should the need be required. Since she was born into a family with a lot of boys and men, she had to learn how to fend for herself. Her grandfather was of a young stature with a military background and taught her the usages of all sorts of guns. Throwing knives fell into the same thing, giving her quick mobility when guns were not an option. When not in combat, she's very talented with cooking, sewing, drawing, and of course, music playing. Her preferred instruments is the violin or the erhu. Her hidden talent is her knack of singing, which can entrance those who listen and keep them there. Besides that, she's relatively intelligent and knows a lot of different tactics when fights come.
Because of how small she is, she also tends to know how to fight in hand to hand combat with her petite size. Thanks to her family once again, she knows all sorts of martial arts.
Personality:
Weapon of Choice: Two dual hand guns and throwing knives.
History:
Other:
[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?

Jassara Sunn

I'm totally interested in this! I will bookmark it, and if you get more people, you can count me in. :D

Drake Valentine

I will idly bookmark it too and see how much interest it gets. ^-^`

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

KrystalizedKiss

My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]

Roleplay Frog

perhaps cause you spelled 'vampire' and 'crimson' intentionally wrong. At least to me that's weird.

Humbugearthquake

I would be interested in doing this, preferably as a vampyre but I could do what ever is needed :)

JDrew Spider

Me to. Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

KrystalizedKiss

Quote from: Deva on April 12, 2012, 02:25:11 PM
perhaps cause you spelled 'vampire' and 'crimson' intentionally wrong. At least to me that's weird.
Does that mean I have to spell them right? :/ it may be strange, but if need be, I guess I can change it back. S: If people are that bothered by it.

And thanks for the interest! I'm hoping for at least 8 to 10 people to want to join. o:

And CS are to begin soon! keep checking back here for the sheets. I shall have it up in a minute.
My O/O's | My A/A's

grovercjuk

KrystalizedKiss

Hello! For those interested! I have posted the character sheets! :3 Enjoy filling them out while we wait for more people! :D
My O/O's | My A/A's

JDrew Spider

Here's a thought:

Wouldn't it be interesting to have established relationships within the clan?
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

KrystalizedKiss

How so? I'm curious and please elaborate. o: Both Noctis and Æthon are what I wanted to be as clan leaders of the Crimson Clan. So anyone else would be interesting to add to the clan. :3
My O/O's | My A/A's

Humbugearthquake

Quote from: JDrew Spider on April 12, 2012, 04:20:36 PM
Here's a thought:

Wouldn't it be interesting to have established relationships within the clan?

That's a nice though, there could also be the relationship maker/changeling.
Although there could be vampires that partnered up in either a professional or emotional partnership.
Nice idea!

JDrew Spider

Well I don't know if you seen that movie Underworld, but they sorted had position for each vampire.

Elders or clan leaders

Second in charge

Then their intendeds or betrothed. Stuff like that.

Record keepers and all that good stuff. Each vamp has a role in which they can contribute to the clan. :) Just a thought though.

Spider Hole
Apologies

KrystalizedKiss

That's a lovely idea! But the thing is, we would then each need to be able to control at least two characters. I don't know yet how many people want to join this RP. As again, as awesome as clan structure is, I have to remind you guys that this is a plot orientated RP. So too many characters would become mind-numbing and a little crazy for control.
My O/O's | My A/A's

JDrew Spider

@Humbugearthquake :) Thank you

@KrystalizedKiss That is true and I don't have problem playing two characters, but we shall see where it goes! However for those that choose to be  vampires they could have such roles that would add to the plot and not handicap it. :)

Spider Hole
Apologies

Humbugearthquake

Btw I PM:ed my character sheet to you so that you can approve it! :)

Jassara Sunn

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

KrystalizedKiss

Sorry for the late reply! But yes, there are still some slots still open! I hope this does get more interest. And I'm sorry for disappearing, life had called me away and I had been unable to sift through all the applications. They were a lot more time consuming than I thought. >.<;;

I hope you guys are still all very much interested though! ;o;
My O/O's | My A/A's

AngelicBlade

Greetings, I'd be interested in playing a Vampyre Hunter. But I have to ask, do the Hunters fight the Dark Creatures as well?

KrystalizedKiss

They do, but they aren't really sure of what they are. They just assume that they're some kind of lesser vampire with no real sense or mind anymore. like something that's gone insane and has no ability to think sort of thing.
My O/O's | My A/A's

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

PuddingDragon

Hello there! I can't help but find myself interested in this, though I'd have to ask just one thing of you. Could I please be a dark creature? Probably quite a powerful one that would presumably be able to shift its shape, looking human or vampiric and adjusting to language in order to further its wishes for chaos. I suppose what I am proposing is a somewhat antagonistic character, but obviously, I wanted to ask your permission first. So, what do you think?

(I just thought it would help if we had a general 'Bad guy' kind of role for everyone to hate on, or to get things going. )
Always open to any RP, so feel free to come calling if you're a member down! ^^

KrystalizedKiss

@Vampire Havain: No, there is not. I have not been able to start it up. I have not had enough people yet to join to start it. I should be starting soon though! If the others are still willing to stick with me.

@puddingdragon: Um, I suppose so. I've always wondered if there'd be anyone willling enough to try that part. xD It'd be very hard, since there's so many. Since this plot was something I made a really long time ago, I'd have to readjust some things though. but those can come as we go. (:

It's been hard because I've been trying to balance out my free time. x_x it's a little difficult since I am in school, so I hope you guys can forgive me. >:
My O/O's | My A/A's