Possible Stories and possible twists

Started by Tango, September 01, 2008, 01:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tango

The nun:
Need a female to play the nun
~The devout sister has long repressed a secret attraction to one of the orphan boys who so frequently come to the convent for meals or to help maintain the convent's grounds. Through the years those sinful thoughts have only been heightened as the youth has grown from an adorable child to a handsome and athletic teen who is approaching manhood. What is worse is that she knows she has been caught watching him, and she has caught him watching her.... What ver will happen next?~
Twists: Perhaps there is something more to this beautiful boy... Perhaps a demon in a pleasing form has come to corrupt and entice the devout nun... Perhaps the boy is not just any boy but the abandoned younger brother her parents never told her about, or the son she gave up long ago before committing her life to the convent...

Infernal Adultery:
~With her husband away yet again on another long business trip the restless and unappreciated house wife has taken to cleaning the attic. She has piles of old clothes to be thrown or given away and is now getting around to the old chest in the back that once belonged to her eccentric grandfather. Within the chest she is shocked to find all manner of occult items, including old tomes depicting ritualistic means to convers with or summon demons. She has a week alone at home, perhaps boredom will bring her to delve into this unexpected little trove...~
Twists: Perhaps she not only performs the ritual, but performs it so successfully that she actually has control over the demonic entity who she summons rather than her becoming his toy he becomes hers.
Perhaps she gathers a few friends (other bored housewives or friends) to assist in the ritual... Could make for a RP with multiple (female) players, or the chance to play other roles as the demon pays special visits to each of the ladies present.

The last guardian:
~With the urban sprawl dominating what used to be a forested region there stands only one last region of the ancient trees, but this stretch of forest has recently been purchased by a development company. The company's (female) representative has been taking visits to the sight to plan out the housing project that will be set up there-drawing sketches, making notes etc... What she did not count on was that one werewolf remained in the region to defend the last of a sacred grove that had been mostly torn down by the nearby city's expansion. As this executive walks through the paths and streams of this small forest she is suddenly confronted by it's powerful, furred guardian.~
Twists: Perhaps the woman is also some form of supernatural entity - a vampire, a succubus, or even another werewolf.
Maybe the woman knows the history of the forest and volunteered for her current task so she could confront the werewolf and see if she can help him or even capture him... Or maybe she's a reporter seeking an exclusive with a lycanthrope.

I am only looking to roleplay with women. Nothing written here is set in stone, I expect that things will change as personalities and imaginations add their own touches to these scenes, or maybe even come up with new ones.
Thanks for reading, hope to hear from some of you.
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20308.0

Somewhere in the moonlight, somewhere in the shadowed garden her whispers await me.

xXStarlightXx

I would be interested in doing the Last Guardian with you if you are interested.  Let me know.  I love the idea.

Simply Heart

Hmm, I haven't been approved yet, but I love the plotline with the nun. Perhaps you could save it for me? But if someone else expresses interest before I'm approved, it's fine...