Lonely Vamp seeks friends to survive in this crazy world.

Started by heathenwolf, October 14, 2012, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heathenwolf

Looking back on it all now it seems so surreal, the horse running , the scream of the others around me saying look out for the wolves. Hell when i went hunting with my father , i thought it was the greatest thing in the world. My father had recently turned to protestantism after reading Luthers protest on the door of our church.
I thought things were looking up. And i forgot to look up. when the branch hit me, it took all my breath and i was laying on the ground stunned and seeing stars. After a few seconds Im hearing growls and as im trying vainly to right my battered body, one comes tearing out of the bushes.
Its eyes glowed like fire and when it hit me, I knew i was dead. Its Jaws locked onto my shoulder and i hit it in the eye as a natural reflex. Then as soon as it appeared , it dissappeared. I laid there for about 30 mins , until the others found me. They took me back to the house and laid me on the Dining room table. My mother screamed as they brought me in. After that i passed back out.
The year was 1588 i was 30 yrs old.