Fairy Tail Revolution Interest Check (CLOSED THREAD, CHECK OOC)

Started by SweetRevenge, June 01, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

New guild master, new characters, canon characters are the ancestors of this group (meaning they aren't going to be around and are famed wizards who have had many tales made from the exploits of their lives...) Forbidden/Ancient/Lost magics are on-demand, includes dragon slayers, whatever generation we talk about. I'm honestly not one who likes to start or run RP's, I've only been really wanting to play a Fairy Tail RP lately. Talking it out with others and deciding what we would like to do is really what I had in mind. So please, share your ideas and make more legends under the banner of Fairy Tail! =D

Carlissa

I've been waiting for a Fairy Tail RP for quite some time. Not a huge fan if what they're doing in the manga right now, though. I'm interested!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Annie

I'll keep an eye on this one! Maybe I have a character lost somewhere that I could use here.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

SweetRevenge

I'm interested in playing a male re-equip wizard. A dragon slayer is also a possibility that I would have interest. Anything in particular that would tickle your fancies? I prefer to stick to one character, but I am able to play more than one if the need arises.

Carlissa

I'm presuming that all dragon slayers will be the 2nd generation variant? I'm guessing that dragons have been long gone from the world and the old art is officially dead?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

SweetRevenge

That would make sense indeed =/

Unless we decided to make dragons come back. Like Natsu found them and pulled them back here by the tails or something XD But yeah, with the lack of dragons around, 2nd generation are probably the last of the slayers left...

Annie

I'm really up to anything that doesn't have us to play canon characters (which isn't the case). My character would be a re-equip/the gunner type.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Carlissa

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 04, 2013, 05:19:52 PM
That would make sense indeed =/

Unless we decided to make dragons come back. Like Natsu found them and pulled them back here by the tails or something XD But yeah, with the lack of dragons around, 2nd generation are probably the last of the slayers left...

The only other way dragon slayers could exist is if the 1st generation dragon slayers passed down their styles to future generations. So Natsu and the other dragon slayers took on apprentices and trained them to be like them.

He only problem with this idea is that we have no idea how a dragon slayer becomes a dragon slayer. What makes them different magically/biologically from other mages. So dragons slayers might lack the resources that dragons have to make more 1st generation slayers.

I would advise against using this idea though, since I would hate for this RP to be filled with dragon slayers. I would actually prefer there be no dragon slayers at all, but that's just me.

SweetRevenge

Well, I personally view it as something that should be asked. If someone would be allowed to take any of the ancient/lost magics, it's something that should be discussed with the group before taking a decision. Take-over has some interesting facets that I might enjoy, but I think that re-equip really would be where I'd go. I wonder how weapons and armor are added to the inventory for re-equip. Like is just a room full of everything or is it like an alternate dimension? XP

Carlissa

I think they said in the manga that re-quipters have a special room where they keep all of their stuff that exists in the real world. I'm not sure where they said it though. I think it was near the beginning of the series.

Annie

SweetRevenge

Good to know, thank you =J Now, are any of you open to play more than one character, even NPC? If, for example, we face a dark guild on a job and they want to quarrel and there is more than one enemy, I don't want to be the only one RPing them out. I fully understand wanting to stick to a single character, as that is my preference.

Carlissa

I would love to play more than one character. I was thinking on having two characters, one being my main character who I would play at all times, and the other would be a secondary character that wouldn't appear very often, but would be an S-class mage.

I'm open to creating/playing villains as well.

Annie

I don't mind to control a NPC in a scene where my character is interacting with, since that can speed up things in game, but this is all. I want to have just one character.

SweetRevenge

So we have the potential of 3 'main' characters and a few npcs and villan characters... One would hope this RP isn't only 3 people but we can start to get things ready at this point. =J If anyone would like to add/change/correct/modify something, please share. Criticism is to be taken positively =D

Character Profile

Appearance:
Name:
Orientation: (Straight, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, etc.)
Personality: (a paragraph)
History: (2-3 paragraphs at least)
Class: (What 'level' would your character be)
Magic type: (What magic is your wizard using)

Spells/Techniques/Abilities:

(Copy for every spell, more can be approved as the story goes)
Name:
Type: (Melee, Fire, Thunder, Wind, etc) / (Defensive, offensive, passive)
Range:(close, mid and long rage)
Description: (Clear explanation as to what it does, both to the target and the caster. Spells take magic and will eventually put a strain on the user)
Class: (S, A, B, C, D, E, F)

Annie

Ah, I found the thread with the character I mentioned. I'll leave here so you can take a look ahead. I'll change to your profile model later.

Alice Deschain, B Rank Mage

~ Physical Info ~

Other pics (nsfw): 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

{Appearance}

Height: 5' 3"   Weight: 121 lb   Age: 17

Blonde, with peach eyes and a sexy body. Alice can draw attention from most men with her appearance, something that she is aware and she will take advantage of. She will often use clothes that make her look cute, frail and that highlights her body's best features: her bust.

{Tattoo}
Right forearm.

~ Mentality ~

{Personality}
Alice is cheerful, talkative, smart and confident. Although she's competitive, she can work well in a group. She will do almost anything to help her friends. She holds no grudge to anyone who makes something bad to her, but things change when it comes to the ones she care about.

She loves money and will take advantage of any chance to make a extra profit. And the easier way to do that is by gambling. Alice loves such games and the money she can make from them. Using her looks to distract the other players, she will cheat to win. And, by habit, she uses this strategy to almost everything in her life. Alice will try to seduce anyone to earn an advantage, even the slightest ones. Acting all sweet and innocent while insinuating herself, she can drive the most weak-minded crazy. And she got a fondness of doing that.

Things change, however, when she have a crush on someone. From the confident, seductive woman, she becomes a shy, sweet and clumsy girl. This is even more true when her crush actually flirts with her.

{Quirks}
{Phobias}
% Loves gambling games (especially the ones she can win cheating)
Being caught while cheating in a gambling game @
% Have a growing collection of guns
To be alone @
% She becomes very shy when a cute boy she likes actually flirts with her

~ Ability Statistics ~

Proficiencies/Stats

Strength: D
Agility: C+
Speed: B+
Durability: D+
Senses: B-
Spirit:(Potency of Magic) C-
Intelligence: C
Dexterity: B+ (any type of guns)

{Magic-Types}

The gunner (requip + guns), Hold

{Signature Spell}
Dead Eye Shot - A short/mild range spell. She aims at her target and fires 7 bullets with a great amount of magic power, in such a speed that few can notice more than just one shot. The bullets are guided to hit her target, but they doesn't work like homing missiles: they can't change their route entirely, just make some smooth curves. While she can fire at a target behind some shelter, for instance, she can't fire at the oposite direction and hope to hit the target. Of course this spell relies on her dexterity with a gun to take advantage of its effect.

{Spell List}
Bullet Cyclone: She summons all of her guns (except the sniper rifle) and with a help from a ribbon of her clothes, she fires all of them on a quick rate, while spins her body. Of course this is not so accurate, but the high rate at she fires her guns creates an interesting AoE spell.

Homing Shot: After locking onto her enemies with her Magic Sniper Rifle, she charges up a shot which homes in on the target(s) and explodes on contact.

Elemental Shot - She can fire magic bullets with these elemental properties: fire, ice, earth or lightning.

{Non-magic Skills}
# Marksmanship
# Prestidigitation (usually used for cheating in gambling games)
# Seduction (using cuteness and fragility)
# Repairmanship (restricted to firearms)
# Survival

~ Personal Background ~

{Biography}

She was born on a small village, with no perspective on life, and was a orphan since she can remember. When she was 10, a lone gunslinger appeared on her village. It was her first contact with magic. Seeing this like a chance to change her life, she decided to run away from home and follow the gunslinger to learn his techniques.

The gunslinger, a freelancer mage only known by Angel´s Eyes, relutanctly accepted Alice as a pupil. But she was good enough to learn his magic, and soon she became a good partner to complete his missions. They traveled a lot and Alice got used to the harshness of life on the road. And that when she began to learn some tricks to cheat in gambling games. Angel's Eyes taught these to teach her how to earn a quick profit in a emergency.

Only one year earlier, he said to her that he had nothing more to teach her. Angel´s Eyes told to Alice to look for her own path, maybe joining a Guild and find new friends. When they meet again, they would compete to see who was the best gunslinger.

AidenWhite

I am placing my interesting into this. Need to form a badass character.

What limit is placed on class, and stats, if we want to get as specific as Annie did?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: AidenWhite on June 04, 2013, 10:37:45 PM
I am placing my interesting into this. Need to form a badass character.

What limit is placed on class, and stats, if we want to get as specific as Annie did?

Annie's profile is just spectacular to read through and made me wish I was good at making profiles. XD Especially the place of the guild mark. Why didn't I think of that?!

As for stats restrictions, I'm guessing that most are going to remain under S ranks. Class is mostly restrained by the idea that lost/ancient magics require approval of other members on the average people who are here, needing 1 more than half for a win. Anyone have a problem with that?

Avalon29

I'm going to go ahead and post my interest in this.

I'll put up a Character profile when I have it done.

ShadowFox89

Blast, I remember having a character for a Fairytail game a while back... she used spears as her primary weapon and her magic composed of pulling off various tricks with them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

I am probably going for a type like Natsu.

What are the restrictions on things like Dragon Force, Dragon Slayer spells, and Lost-type magic?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Annie

Quote from: SweetRevenge on June 04, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
Annie's profile is just spectacular to read through and made me wish I was good at making profiles. XD Especially the place of the guild mark. Why didn't I think of that?!

In fact, I just followed the profile model BlackestKnight created for another game. Does this mean you're changing the profile model? If you want to use this one with a few changes, I could fetch the code, though I think it's wise to pm BlackestKnight for permission.

Another question, are we in the same guild already? Any name already chosen for it?

EDIT:

Shadow, you mean the character in this game? Alice came from there also!

SweetRevenge

The only thing that would be changed would be the abilities section, where non-magic skills would be removed and magic spells would use the form I took, since it tells more about the spell. Maybe add sexual orientation, unless everyone here is opting vanilla.

As for the guild, I thought we were going to be Fairy Tail, but if you guys would prefer to simply make a new guild and have our own mark and name, I won't stop anyone =P I just want to rp in a Fairy Tail universe =P

Carlissa

I vote for our guild name to be The Pirate Space Monkeys. It's an awesome name.

But in all seriousness, I can go either way. Being part if Fairy Tail might be the easier choice to take since it already has an established backstory. On the other hand making a new guild could lead to more opportunities story wise, as the guild can start off small time but rise in the ranks, with the goal of surpassing the greatest guild that ever existed (Fairy Tail). We could start off in Fairy Tail's shadow, but make a name for ourselves as time goes on.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Annie on June 05, 2013, 10:18:17 AMShadow, you mean the character in this game? Alice came from there also!

Yes! That's the one.

Shun

Name: Shun
Magic: Force Redirect. Allows her to change the flow of energy.
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: Spear, Grugnir, which is able to change the size of it's shaft or blade. The blade has been magically treated to not be destroyed when it is charged with energy.
Spells:
   Force Absorb- She absorbs the kinetic or magical energy from an attack, storing it within her body. There is a limit to the amount she can absorb before the energy starts destroying her body.
   Force Direct- She directs stored energy within her body into an object, most commonly the point of her spear. Most objects cannot take the sudden increase in energy and explode. The size of the explosion depends on just how much energy was inserted and how large the object was.
   Force Awaken- With a touch, she can alter stored or potential energy in an object into kinetic energy. As with Force Direct, the larger the object the bigger the boom.
   Force Enhance- Using absorbed energy, she can channel it into her muscles to supercharge them, giving her superhuman fighting capabilities. There is a downside to this, in that her muscles will destroy themselves from the stress.
Appearance:

Location of Guild Mark: Above left breast
Before:

For instances of spear fighting and why it is so awesome:

Call me Shadow
My A/A