Wicked!

Started by Trieste, March 31, 2008, 06:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

This is what happens when Kazae and I get talking ...

The inspiration for this idea is here. Since there was some confusion on interpretation, I'm going to say right now that the blonde, to me, looks like Glinda and not Dorothy, so that's what I'm looking for. If someone's really interested in playing the witch of the West, we can chat. It would be seductive, possibly a love/hate relationship, though I'm not sure how much actual sex I see happening. More eroticism, characters playing off one another, banter, the like.

Right now I'm just putting up an interest check to see who would be interested. For posting rate, this would be a kickaround thread, one that'd be updated probably only on weekends, or kind of whenever I feel like it. I have an awful lot on my plate right now, so I might even postpone it.

But who's up for it, if I decide to write in it? :)

Cutter

The concept is very intriguing and the pic is hot.

However, it suggests, no,demands a feminine perspective.

One, although  I am familiar with, cannot reproduce to sufficiently convey the needed tension.

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Trieste

Alas, for those of the gentlemanly persuasion out there, this is indeed for ladies only. I have many threads with many enchanting lads, but for me to accept a male writer for this sort of thing, they will have to have demonstrated a solid, viewable history of writing a female character quite well. It's so rare that I go all Domme (sort of)... as a consequence, I tend to be a lot pickier with my writing partners when I do.

I'm sure we'll have a Cutteraudience, though. *smiles*

Cutter

Oh,yes, there will be a 'Cutterauidence' as sure as the sun rises!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Tiobal

I would be willing to give this a try, Trieste, if you are willing to have me.  The idea is most intriguing.
She is free to be who she will; free to skip barefoot down the hill; maybe she is Neptunes daughter, for she is drawn towards the water.

Tiobal's Wet and Dry

Trieste

Ho-kay... now that things have died down a bit, I can poke at this idea again. *does a dance*