A Fun Night In (Interest and recruitment, possibly EX)

Started by TiaMaria, August 28, 2010, 06:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiaMaria

Mistress Catherine's mansion was the last place anybody in the town would have expected fetish parties to take place. The mansion, the large ostentatious building that it was, belonged to a wealthy heiress, a woman who, according to the people who knew her during the day, was just a rich woman with extravagant taste. Nobody in the town would have guessed at the games that would be enjoyed in the mansion later that evening. Catherine had spent the whole day finishing her preparations for the party, informing the maids of what was going to happen, and making her final choices for which of her 'pets' would be part of the evening's entertainment.

Her mansion had twenty guest bedrooms, a further ten bedrooms for her maids, and a full dungeon in the basement, equipped with every toy that took her fancy. The mansion was also graced with a large swimming pool, as well as a hot tub big enough to fit thirty people easily. But by far, the most prominent feature was the hall. The last party she had held had filled it with over a hundred people. It was perfect for holding social events in, and that was exactly what Catherine had planned. She had invited a number of people she knew from her attendance at other fetish parties to her mansion, and had invited them to bring their owners or pets, depending on who they were. She had initially intended to make it a small private affair, choosing only her best friends, but as the days leading up to the party went by, her ambitions led to her inviting more and more people.

Things to be enjoyed during the party:

BDSM
S&M
D/s
Latex
Humiliation
Possibly watersports
Possibly bestiality
Anything else you would like to see

Things that are banned:

No vore, no scat
No kids. Adults only ;)

It would be wonderful if we could get

5 doms/dommes
5 subs
2 maids
3 'pets'

The pets are Catherine's personal slaves, slaves she feels are fit for display and exhibiiton. The maids are just that, caretakers of the house and party.

The fetishes I've mentioned are what I think would be fun. If you want to play and have ideas for other fun things could be done, please post or PM me.

microskirtgirl

Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

zemo8801

i would like in if you don't mind a guy playing a girl, who can be a dom?

Hi MSG!
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

RegularRaskolnikov

I'm a dominant male and I'm interested. I only have one question, as everything else is extremely appealing to me: Is this a literate roleplay or is it acceptable to use one line to further the story? If this is indeed a literate roleplay then I would love to join in.
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

TiaMaria

Hello RegularRaskolnikov. I had intended it to be a literate roleplay so I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Zemo8801, I don't mind that at all, I hope you have a lot of fun at the party!

And MSG, you're more than welcome to come as a sub. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

thrill

I'd be interested in being one of Mistress Catherine's pets.

RedEve

*raises hand* I wouldn't mind being considered as one of the subs. I'll understand if you aren't familiar with me enough to accept though. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TiaMaria

Hi thrill. I'd love to have you as one of my pets. Please PM me as I've got something special planned for Mistress Catherines pets.

Redeve, I'd love for you to come. If you're worried about not being familiar with me, please PM me. I won't bite. Hard. ;D

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Sophina

Tia, I'm just posting in the main thread so I don't forget, but I'm still in as one of Catherine's pets, right? ^^

Chrystal

Hi all, and thanks for the invite Tia.

I would love to come. Do you need Dommes or Subs? I'd prefer to be Domme, but if you have enough and need subs (somehow I can't see that happening) I might be persuaded to switch...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

kaz

I would love to come and play, could I be one of the subs. :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

thrill

no problem tia. i'll send you a pm when i get home this afternoon

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Chrystal

Just so people know, MSG is coming to the party as my personal slave. Tia has approved this and MSG has agreed OOC...  ;D >:)

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

zemo8801

So then Question does that mean she not going to be able to play with?

Oh yea another quesiton say something comes up but there a fun thing between could we make a 1 on 1?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Chrystal

*giggles* Zemo, it means that if you want to play with her you have to ask her OOC and me IC first! If she agrees, then I might too...

kaz

I am certainly willing to play a sub, I dont mind if I come with someone or am one of the ones who get hooked up or tied up at the party.  Drop me a PM if you wanna hook up, if not I will get my girl up and into things as a loner (awww, all alone :) )
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

zemo8801

Is suppose to discuss out something with Kaz and towards the question to Msg? 

I will do that then and i didn't mean to bring up any trouble I just thought I would ask.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Chrystal

Quote from: zemo8801 on August 31, 2010, 02:03:50 AM
Is suppose to discuss out something with Kaz and towards the question to Msg? 

I will do that then and i didn't mean to bring up any trouble I just thought I would ask.

No trouble, hun. Just think of it like asking to borrow someone's car...

Your other question you need to ask Tia... But I really don't think there's any way anyone could stop you starting a separate 1-on-1 RP with someone you met at the party...

zemo8801

I was just asking here since i thought that you and her were going to be the gm's for this group. That was why i just posted it with the above thought in mind.

So thanks again for answering me. Your pal Z :)
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Chrystal

Me? Tia hasn't asked me to joint GM... If she does I will be happy to, but so far as I know, this is her party.

TiaMaria

Hi zemo. I had intended the party to be a way for subs and doms/dommes to get to know each other, expand their horizons, and generally have a fun kinky night out. If you want to have some fun with another consenting guest while you're here, please do.

And Chrystal, if you would like to help me GM the game, you would be very welcome to.

zemo8801

It was only a question, and was just saying like if you need help on running it I would help out. Or I was just thinking that Chrystal was a co gm. allready. So I didn't mean to sound like i was going to be a spoil sport on your fun party.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Jarod1

If you are still accepting recruits I would like to play a sub or maybe a pet depending on what is need.

Chrystal

Quote from: TiaMaria on September 01, 2010, 06:59:02 PM
And Chrystal, if you would like to help me GM the game, you would be very welcome to.

I should warn you, darling, my co-GMing comes at a price... I'm sure it is one you will be happy to pay though!

TiaMaria

A price, darling? And what price will I owe you for the privilege of your assistance in GMing?

TheLegionary

Chrystal

Quote from: TheLegionary on September 06, 2010, 01:34:40 PM
Is there room for a sub male?

Oooh... You know, as a dom lesbian I find submissive males fascinating..... It's the idea of tying one up and hanging heavy weights fr... wait, this is in a PG13 area, isn't it...? Hanging weights from various interesting places, and then making out with a girl in front of him...

Quote from: TiaMaria on September 06, 2010, 01:26:59 PM
A price, darling? And what price will I owe you for the privilege of your assistance in GMing?

I'd love to go into details, my dear, but again this is a PG13 area! I'm sure we can negotiate something that is mutually satisfactory though?

Jarod1

I would want to play a sub male as well if there is still room