High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and chuckled "Atleast mom and dad, I don't know how Lars would react"

Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa

Hina turned to Sig. "Wait. Why would Lars react differently than them?"

azzmeister89

Aaron gave a slow wave as Naoko left then he turned to Hina "I know being the fact that I'm still new here in japan I might not know much but is bowing to people still normal around here? i mean you don't do it right?"

Queen Elsa

Hina shrugs. "Typically only businessmen bow anymore, but some people still do it if they want to be fully absorbed in their culture, or if their parents teach them to do it at a young age. My parents make me bow when we go to visit relatives."

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled softly "I was taught by my tutor that it's just for politeness, in all the time I've been here, for first time meetings the only 3 people I've bowed to are the principal, Hina and you"

Queen Elsa

RadiantMind

He smiled and hugged Hina, whispering with an embarrassed voice "my brother is still crossdressing"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed really deeply. "H-He is?"

RadiantMind

Sieg nodded blushing, whispering something in Hina's ear "remember that blonde haired girl Aaron said he saw Takuya from our old school with? the one he thought was hot" He merely nodded

Queen Elsa

RadiantMind

Sieg just smiled and moved towards the edge

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and followed him.

azzmeister89

on his deck chair Aaron had fallen asleep, his sunglasses falling lopsided on his face as he snored softly

(i'm keeping my character like that until i next post, if everyone leaves the pool before i'm back online then just pretend Aaron woke up and headed home)

Queen Elsa

Boxy

Thomas launched himself 50 feet up into the air before diving down into the pool, causing a tidal wave just as large.

(Well not really but basically he's at the pool party so yeah)

Queen Elsa

Hina squeals. "Ugh! Tommy!"

Boxy

"Sorry, sorry.  I shouldn't be getting all the ladies wet likes this--oops I didn't mean to say that!"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushes and hides behind Sig from embarrassment.

Boxy

Tom dove under the water, hunting like a shark, looking for other potential "victims".  "blub blub blub!"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles and watches Tommy.

Boxy

Suddenly Tommy surfaced.

"Fish out of water!" he yelled triumphantly, holding his prize above his head with both hands: a hot pink bikini top.

The young girl he stole it from turned on him and gave him a loud SMACK!!!

Queen Elsa

Hina's face turned entirely red. "Ummmm..."

Boxy

"Uuuuuughbleghkackcoughhack!" Tommy wheezed as he gained consciousness.

He sat up weakly, realizing he was now somehow in his chair by the pool, and turned to look at Hina who was close by.

"What happened?"

Queen Elsa

"Y-You... Ummm... stole a girl's top, and she hit you on the head..."