A change of scenery [ M/f, light D/s ]

Started by Hemingway, October 29, 2011, 07:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

I'm looking for a modern love story with a touch of a dark twist. The idea I have in mind – and it is not a very original one - is one where a girl is sent away from home, to have a chance of escaping a troubled past. Just what those troubles are is up in the air, but two possible choices are abuse or substance abuse. She is sent away by her parents or her grandparents or her aunt or whoever is taking care of her, to a place that's significantly different from where she's from. It could be she's a city girl sent to live with relatives in a rural area, or she might be sent to live with relatives in a different country entirely. A French girl sent to America, maybe? I would melt. And I would love you for ever.

Either way, the girl meets the guy, who is in many ways her opposite. A good guy. He's not without his own troubles, but where she needs someone to look out for her, he needs someone to look out for. The two of them meet at, perhaps – in the spirit of the holiday – a Halloween party. It starts out innocently enough, sure. But her problems run deep, and whether she's right or wrong, she decides what she needs is someone strong, someone she can depend on, someone to take some control away from her. It probably won't be a relationship involving collars and whips, but definitely submission on a more mental level.

If you're interested, please PM me ( it's hard to know otherwise! )!