Soap Opera Profile thread

Started by Jecht, November 04, 2009, 09:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

yes who knows maybe treena's best friend will tell you that the best thing for her is not to be around you. but i threw him in as a bonus guy as well that can steal the heart of one of the ladies. cause when treena wakes from her coma she may rember angel but will she remeber zack?

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Sorry ladies that I haven't been posting. My girlfriend stayed the night so I've been away from the computer. I'll go post now.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

Is it ok if I get Zeke and Dannie into this little perdicament Treena and the gang are having or do you just wanna have sex xD?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Angel Fire

Quote from: Treena on November 11, 2009, 06:48:39 PM
yes who knows maybe treena's best friend will tell you that the best thing for her is not to be around you. but i threw him in as a bonus guy as well that can steal the heart of one of the ladies. cause when treena wakes from her coma she may rember angel but will she remeber zack?

Maybe Angel can be a sweet nickname for Nadia when Treena wakes up from the coma, Hmm?  *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Treena

maybe zeke and dannie see zacks car speeding down the road.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

crap I didn't see the last few posts...sorry

I can have Zeke call Zack once he realized Zack isn't back.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Treena

Name: Laura Lonecaster
Appearence:  has some of the same features as Treena except for hair color.
Job: Student/ Stripper
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character: Laura is a stiveing college student and has just moved here. She has been stopped several times by people saying she looked like some one that just passed away recently. The only difference being her hair color. She is shy and intimidates easy. Keeps to her self mostly but dances to survive.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

lol and she the opposite of Treena

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

Haha, Dannie is still the youngest in the bunch! I was getting a little worried when it said that she was a student  :P

Treena

hehe yup and not only are zack and nadia gonna freak but think about jared.

Treena'sWiki