Female Partner (s) Wanted [Bondage, NC, Other Fantasies]

Started by RoleplayingMale, August 06, 2008, 06:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoleplayingMale

Hi there,

I've actually come up with some rp ideas.

1) An attractive female reporter discovers incriminating evidence about a corrupt politician and a mob gambling kingpin. She is snooping around in the senator's offices after hours and gets grabbed and kidnapped by one of the senator's aides.

She winds up bound, gagged, humiliated and raped throughout her captivity as her fate is decided by the conspirators. Any interested female reply or PM me...

This roleplay involves:

1) Groping
2) Nudity
3) Forced Sex
4) Bondage
5) Humiliation

[Already playing with Fallen Angel Iofel]

2) The Haunted Mansion. Moriarty Manor, a mansion far on the outskirts of town has been said to be haunted for years. Lately there's been a theft of antiques in the town, all of them having some connection with the mysterious manor on the outskirts of town. A curious snoop (either a girl detective, a la Nancy Drew or Daphne Blake or a young reporter or lawyer) goes to investigate only to be kidnapped, bound, gagged, groped and subject to all sorts of perils. Inspired by the Haunted Mansion and adding my own ideas with a bondage themed twist.

This Roleplay Involves:

1) Groping
2) Nudity
3) Forced Sex
4) Bondage
5) Humiliation
6) Supernatural Stuff (ghosts and the like)
7) Peril (erotic and actual, snuff not likely)

[Already Being Played with blue rose]

3) The Anthropology Student - Throughout his time at the university Harold has been a fairly brilliant student and a rather athletic sort of lad (though not a university athlete, his interests lie elsewhere in the athletic arena). He's taking a course in Anthropology (he's an archaeology major) which is taught by a fairly attractive female professor. Throughout the semester he has found her very attractive and he decides to make his move under the guise of staying behind for a session after class...

This Roleplay Entails:

1) Banter
2) Flirting
3) Dialogue
4) Sex
5) A Torrid Affair.

[Open to be played again.]

Lisossa Etasu

I don't want to take this from someone with very few roleplays running but I'd like to register my interest in this game. If no one else is interested, give me a shout and I will gladly play it out with you :)
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

RoleplayingMale

I can have upwards of three or four storylines running at the same time. I'll check back in an hour or so. If no one's interested, I'll PM you.

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

RoleplayingMale

Check your PMs. To anyone else, I will likely post other storylines shortly, and I can have up to three going at a given time, so let's have some fun...

RoleplayingMale

Vella

I am interested in either the first or second storyline you have posted,  though I am yet to be approved.  Also,  as I am very new to this sort of forum I may stumble a bit as I learn the ropes and the vernacular. 
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

On's and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19527.msg758142#msg758142

RH O/Os  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rhiver

RoleplayingMale

This one's open to be played:

The Anthropology Student {VAN]- Throughout his time at the university Harold has been a fairly brilliant student and a rather athletic sort of lad (though not a university athlete, his interests lie elsewhere in the athletic arena). He's taking a course in Anthropology (he's an archaeology major) which is taught by a fairly attractive female professor. Throughout the semester he has found her very attractive and he decides to make his move under the guise of staying behind for a session after class...

This Roleplay Entails:

1) Banter
2) Flirting
3) Dialogue
4) Sex
5) A Torrid Affair.

[Open to be played again/my partner for it couldn't play any more]

Kidnapped Realtor [NC/BON]

Going into a house she's going to get ready to sell in a seemingly normal suburban neighborhood a female real estate agent gets grabbed by a fugitive who is hiding in the house. He binds her, gags her and holds her captive for several days, groping her, raping her once or twice and holding her a hostage until he leaves the hideout, leaving her tied up, gagged and naked/near naked on a bare mattress in the basement of the house and leaving an anonymous tip.

1) Groping
2) Nudity
3) Forced Sex
4) Bondage
5) Humiliation

The Golden Touch

I'm interested in the Anthropology student game.  Though, for the teaching part if there happens to be any, I know very little.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

xXStarlightXx

RoleplayingMale

Kidnapped Scientist and Kidnapped Snoop (2x females needed) [NC/BON]: Dr. Greenfinger, a female botanist who's discovered a great genetic engineering formula to make plants grow to great sizes has been kidnapped by a gang of criminals wanting to steal her formula. A girl snoop, a la Nancy Drew (18-23 years old, college age), is trying to solve the mystery and gets kidnapped as well. PM me and we'll sort details out.

This rp features:

1) Bondage
2) Tight Gags
3) Nudity
4) Groping
5) Forced Lesbianism
6) Forced Sex
7) Humiliation

Lisossa Etasu

Quote from: RoleplayingMale on September 01, 2008, 01:46:46 PM
Kidnapped Scientist and Kidnapped Snoop (2x females needed) [NC/BON]: Dr. Greenfinger, a female botanist who's discovered a great genetic engineering formula to make plants grow to great sizes has been kidnapped by a gang of criminals wanting to steal her formula. A girl snoop, a la Nancy Drew (18-23 years old, college age), is trying to solve the mystery and gets kidnapped as well. PM me and we'll sort details out.

This rp features:

1) Bondage
2) Tight Gags
3) Nudity
4) Groping
5) Forced Lesbianism
6) Forced Sex
7) Humiliation

If you don't mind two game with the same person I'd like to be one of the girls in this one. I don't mind which.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

RoleplayingMale

Not at all. Take your pick. Girl detective or Female scientist. Just shoot me a PM as to which one. Except for the last name, everything else about Dr. Greenfinger is fair game for you to make up.

Yenolla

I've just joined E and so I'll be honest, I haven't played a game yet.  But I'd like to try a submissive female role...any room for a newbie like me?

Lisossa Etasu

If you want your first game to be as part of a group you're welcome to play one of the female roles in the one I'm going to do, both girls are taken by force but will ultimately be subs.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Yenolla

I'd appreciate being given a chance for your game.  I think being part of a group for the first game would be good so I can learn from the experience and become a better RPer.  I'm not bad, mind you, just adult-themed RP is relatively new to me.

What is the structure of this game?  Is it play by post or is it by some type of system?

Lisossa Etasu

I believe it will be a freeform, play by post game though I'm not sure so we'll have to wait for RoleplayingMale to come online so he can tell us how he wants to do things.

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Yenolla

Freeform, play by post would be great.  I'll play either female.  As long as RoleplayingMale approves I'd be glad to try this game first.  Thanks!

RoleplayingMale

It's play by posed, yenolla. BTW, you and Fallen Angel Iofiel decide which female you'd like to play and then PM me with your characters.

playfullchick76

i love the haunted mansion one, its a bit like ones ive roleplayed in the yahoo chat rooms before they vanished, id be very happy to do that one.

RoleplayingMale

Wonder Woman bondage roleplay (Variation on the Haunted Mansion Theme, takes place in a Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, but in modern times): The IADC is interested in the residence of a character named Dr. Jekyll, a rumored haunted manor on the outskirts of New Orleans. Dr. Jekyll has seemed to have taken command of the myriad of spirits and ghosts that inhabit the manor and Diana is sent to go after Jekyll for his nefarious deeds (several rapes in New Orleans taking place with a character named Edward Hyde, they know Jekyll's responsible because when raping a victim Hyde turned back into Jekyll), unknowing that Jekyll knows her identity and that he has a way to neutralize Amazon powers (the energy of the house and other things, conspire against Diana's powers). This will be more a Diana as opposed to Wonder Woman type roleplay. PM me to sort details.

This Roleplay entails:

1) Wonder Woman (a Lynda Carter type)
2) Bondage
3) Groping
4) Rape
5) The Supernatural
6) Nudity

Clio

Wow...I know that I have way too many RPs right now anyway, but I'm an archaeology student, so the anthropology plot stuck out to me...anyway! I'm shutting up. I really shouldn't start any more...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

RoleplayingMale

I'd be greatly interested in doing the Anthropology RP with you. I can see you as a very hot professor...I'll wait till you're more 'available' though...

Clio

Haha...well, I know a bit about the subject matter, so I'd like that. But anyway, don't hold it open for me, but once I get some things straightened out, if it's still available, I'll PM you.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clare

The "Anthropology Student" idea sounds interesting.   ;)