Looking for a writing partner

Started by Franklin, June 07, 2008, 08:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

New player here, just looking for someone who might be interested in writing out a game. I'm the kind of guy who's imagination gets the better of him when he's watching a movie or TV show, and wonders what happens behind the scenes. For example...how exactly did Princess Leia get into that very revealing costume? Or how is it that supervillains often get extremely attractive and scantily clad women at their mercy...but never take advantage of the situation? Or what would happen if Clark wasn't there to rescue Chloe from a meteor freak?

If that's the sort of thing you'd be interested in exploring, just let me know. Some of the people I'd personally like to see are Stargirl, Batgirl (Barbara or Cassandra), Hawkgirl (Kendra), Coates from JAG, Samantha Carter from SG-1, Husk from the X-men, or Dax from Deep Space Nine. Of course, if another scenario comes to mind you'd like to explore with me, just let me know. Or if you'd rather be original...kidnappings, bank hold-ups, home invasions...all ripe ground for roleplaying. And if you'd like something long-term...I also wouldn't mind exploring a more consensual relationship scenario, with some adverse circumstances thrown in of course. Thank you for reading.