News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LateNightKiss

Those look awfully familiar. *Smirks*
I win.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

MiaFire

-Picks up a cupcake and holds it temptingly in front of Kiss, trying to avoid the temptation herself and snatches the win, leaving Kiss the cupcake- (those cupcakes looks awesome)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Adonis

*Is not easily distracted, and snatches the win from your grasp, only to throw it on the ground and roll around on and in it.*

Teehee  :-)
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Belle33

*hoses Adonis and the WIN off..... swiping the Win from his wet grasp and skipping of with it*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Uhh Miss, is this puppy yours? *shows an adorable puppy to Belle and makes off with the WIN while she goes awwww*

Belle33

Ohhh - scoundrel!!  *coos at the sweet little puppy and upon closer inspection, finds the Win attached to his collar*  Yay!  *hugs the puppy and the Win* 

Zaphod

*blows his ultrasound whistle and gets the puppy to bite Belle with his tiny teeth and jump from her arms and come running to him.. With the WIN* Good doggy!

Belle33

Ouch!!! *bandages her finger and pockets the Win she slyly removed from the collar earlier*  As if I'd leave my Win on a puppy's collar! 

Zaphod

M'aam please step aside for a full body inspection. *frisks Belle from top to bottom at the airport security counter and slowly removes the WiN from her bra* This is a banned substance and I am confiscating it.

Izzie Aditi

*bursts into abandoned thread*
*wins by accident*
*sneaks away*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

MiaFire

-grabs Izzie by the back of the shirtjacket, leans in to kiss her cheek as she reaches for the win and runs-
-

Kazuume

*trips Mia on a soft pile of pillows, sexes her up and when she's all dazed and breathless I run off with the win*

>:) zee win is mine!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

*trips Kaz "accidentally" and catches the WIN in mid air as she tumbles down*  Oppps - sorry love ;)

MiaFire

-Steps in front of Belle and pulls the dress sides apart for the nipple show everyone keeps waiting for then snatch the win while she's trying to cover up-
-

Kazuume

Slaps Mia's ass startling her, catching the win as she throws it in the air.

*waves it at her* mine

........Win...............
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

-Tumbles Kaz to the floor and does all that she needs to remind her how much she likes the floor with her and then snatches the win and runs- Wrong! Mine!
-

Izzie Aditi

As Charlie Sheen would say..

WINNING!

Etcetera.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Kazuume

*knocks Charlie Sheen in the head putting him out of our misery!*

While Izzie watching him slowly die I sneak off with the win.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

Turns out Charlie Sheen died quicker than we all thought.

*tackles Zuzu on the way out, wrestles her down and --just for the hell of it-- molests her, then runs off with the WINNNNN*

Kazuume

*grumbles having lost the win and falling for Izzie's wiles*

*waves a cookie monster t-shirt* come get Izzie!  When she returns for the shirt, Zu snatches the win, kisses your deeply then high tails away in Izzie's molesting van*

Win!! and the Van is MINE!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Izzie Aditi

*laughs at the word wiles*

*runs for the T-shirt, watching Zu drive away in the van with HER win...but not for long..out of gas because I'm too lazy to refill!*

*runs to stranded van and steals the win out of the backseat*

Insanityenviesme

-trips Wifey up, grabs the win and runs off into the dark, scary alley-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*follows into alley because I ain't scared of no one, innit (oh dear Lord, never speak with British friends again)*
*jumps on Nitty's back and grabs the trophy out of his hands*

WINNNNSSSSSS

**now I'm craving a roleplay with an alley *licks lips* **

Insanityenviesme

-chases after Izzie-
-flattens her against the alley wall-
-seems to be intent on something not too removed from "winning" in a different sense-
-But steals it again and flies away, a la Superman-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*screams in frustration*
*whistles for Chico*
*Chico arrives, jumps on his back, chases Nitty and TAKE..THE..WIN*

I'm winning more than Charlie Sheen, and I'm not even on crazy drugs  ;D