F seeking M for all kinds of rps!

Started by BetaMod, March 19, 2014, 09:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetaMod

Hello, stranger! Welcome to the list of scenarios I enjoy, please take a gander and tell me if any of these pairings catch your interest! I've listed them below in order of most to least enticing, though I'd enjoy any of them! Before I start, I'd like to provide a short list of characteristics I'm looking for in a potential RP partner.

• Literacy
    Look, I get it. No one's a perfect writer. We all make typos from time to time and even spellcheck can't help you with what 'their' to use. What I'm looking for is someone who knows which their/there/they're to use, when to capitalize and use punctuation, and who gets it right most of the time. In essence, someone who knows how to write like a grownup.

• Substance
    You can post a five-paragraph reply without saying much at all. I need you to give my character something to respond to. If your character is just sitting there having paragraphs of internal dialogue without giving me anything to respond to, I'm most likely just going to drop the rp. Make things happen! Take some initiative! DO something, please!

• Length
    And no, I don't mean dick length. I might not want your character standing there thinking about life for five hours, but I also don't want a reply like "He bit her." On average, I post 2-4 paragraphs per reply. I expect the same from the people I rp with! Please put as much effort into it as I am!
    [/list]

And one final note before I start the list! Don't feel like you have to ask for one of these scenarios. If you notice we have similar kinks, pm me and pitch me an idea you have! I'm very open to suggestions!

And now, on with the show!
    The following scenarios have the roll I would prefer to play italicized!

Dance with the Devil Female human x Evil non-con/reluctance

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    To me, nothing is sexier than evil. Whether it be a seductive vampire, a sexy demon, or the Devil himself, this section is dedicated to baddies. This section is open to smooth-talking deceptive baddies who always get whatever and whoever they want, whether it be something as simple as lusting after a particular human or more long-term, like a plot to capture a female as a slave.

One Hell of a Butler Rich young female x Demonic Butler

Okay, obviously some of you recognise the title as a line from Black Butler. The idea behind this is a rich young woman and her demonic butler living together in this lavish mansion, and the girl starts to fall for the smooth but devious butler. This would probably be easier to work out with someone who's seen the show, but if you're willing to let me explain I'll happily fill you in on an approximation of your role! There's much more details, but we can discuss those in messages. ^^

Mad Doctor Male Doctor x Female Patient non-con

This one is rather simple, really. A mad doctor takes advantage of his patient, possibly strapping her down to the table as he toys with her. I'm looking for someone that can really pull off the 'crazy' vibe with this one! I would prefer a canon character but I'm fine with an OC as well.

A Night with the Rogue's Gallery Female Character x Male Batman villains

Is my fangirl showing yet? Basically, if you feel you can pull off any of the male Batman villains (Joker, Two-Face, The Hatter, etc.) then contact me about this one. This can be very heavily plot-oriented, or it could be just plain smut. I much prefer the former in this case, however! Contact me if you think you know how to be criminally insane, and we'll see if we can't get you a one-way ticket to Arkham Asylum.

Gotta Catch 'Em All! Female trainer x Male Pokemon (We can work out which Pokemon in the details!)

This is pretty self-explanitory, though I usually enjoy three main types of rps:

• A trainer and her Pokemon have journied together for a long time, but her Pokemon suddenly discovers he's in heat, and the easiest girl for him to get to is his trainer.
    • A trainer busy levelgrinding in an area runs out of usable Pokemon, and the wild Pokemon decide to take advantage of the helpless trainer.
    • A girl walking too far into the local forest/sewers/pokemon-occupied location gets taken advantage of by the wild Pokemon that find her.

I'm willing to work with just about any Pokemon, but here are my favourites!

Goodra
    Arbok
    Serperior
    Machamp
    Muk (de-stenched, of course!)
    Tangela/Tangrowth
    Gardevoir
    Lickitung
    Mewtwo
    Ditto

Daddy Dearest Daughter x Father non-con

I have a few different scenarios for this one as well, but my ideal situation is this:
    The daughter had a nightmare and goes into daddy's room to sleep with him for comfort. Dad ends up lusting after her, and begins to act his desires out on her as she sleeps.

Feel free to suggest any other scenario, non-con or otherwise for this pairing!

Got Milk? Female human transformation x Anything

This is a pure fetish plot, honestly. Our female character gets transformed into a cow-girl through some means (an evil spell or an experiment gone wrong) and she has a constant need to be milked. Her four large breasts ache as she's kept in the barn, hooked up to a milking device where a thirsty traveller finds her. I would prefer a non-human partner but I'll settle for human if I must!

Say That You Love Me! Female human x Anything

Oh boy, prepare for an overused plot!
    So the idea here is that there's two races (human and 'anything') that are attempting to form a treaty, joining the two races peacefully through the arranged marriage of two royal families. The catch is that the girl isn't interested in him at all. The plot can go one of two ways:

• The 'anything' attempts to woo the female, trying to win her heart for the sake of the kingdom or because they truly like her
    • The 'anything' forces her to agree to the marriage, through physical force or mind control

I've Seen Enough Hentai... Female human x Tentacle monster non-con

My first fetish is still by far one of my favourites. A monster made of phallic symbols takes advantage of our female victim, anywhere from in her shower to an abandoned park. The monster can be anything from plant-based to an alien life form to even Slenderman, all tentacled creatures are welcome here!

I Don't Have a Cheesy Title For This One Female human x Monster non-con with possible soft vore

In terms of untentacled creatures, I enjoy a wide variety of monsters and misfits, including (but not limited to)

• Nagas/Lamias
    • Slug girls and slug boys
    • Slime girls and slime boys
    • Centaurs
    • Cecilias/Octomaids and Octomen
    • Living shadows

I'm open to the idea of soft vore, provided there's no digestion or excretion involved. I realise for some people that negates the idea of vore entirely, but it's just as far as I'm willing to go!

Don't Fall Asleep! Sleeping female x Male stranger non-con

Now here's the one I most often get questions about. Perhaps a stranger has broken into a house to take advantage of the girl, or maybe the girl has fallen asleep at a party or something, but for whatever reason a strange man is now taking advantage of our sleeping beauty! Keep in mind this situation could be combined with other scenarios (for example the Pokemon one, or the monster one!)

Miscellaneous!
    These are either redundant ideas that don't warrent their own section, or are ideas I wouldn't mind applying to other scenarios, when appropriate. In other words, they're some bonus turn-ons that will really get me into the rp!

Incest
    Vore
    Alien genitalia
    Rape
    Age difference (younger female x older whatever)

--------------------------------------
    I'm open to other ideas as well, these are just my personal preferences! Feel free to ask me about other scenarios you're interested in or slight tweaks to these scenarios, and take a look at my O/O post to see if there's any fetishes there you want to work in. The link's in the signature.

The following is a character list that I'll be updating as time goes on!

Characters (Area under construction!)
    Chicks
    Trillian Cinder
    Height: 5"1'
    Weight: 121
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Trillian has long bright red hair, pale skin, and one brilliant green eye next to the eyepatch that covers her empty right eyesocket. She's short and thin, with numerous cybernetic attatchments: Her left arm, right ear, left eye and both her legs are mechanical.
    Personality: Trillian is kind but independent, spending more time looking after others than looking out for herself. She's very intelligent and she much prefers men who are dark and mysterious.
    Amorette
    Height: 5'0"
    Weight: 103
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Another short redhead, Amorette sports a spiky hairstyle along with her lightly freckled skin. She has grey eyes and a very small frame.
    Erika
    Height: 5'5" human, 30'2" naga
    Weight: 134 human, ??? naga
    Species: Human/Naga
    Appearance: As a human, Erika is a bit chubby. She has brown hair with red bangs around her face with two green eyes, and she always wears her hair up in a bun. She has long, smooth legs and sports a pair of DDs on her chest and her skin is a smooth mocha brown. As a naga, she retains the same hair and body structure from the waist up for the most part, but she has fangs, red eyes and claws. From the waist down she has the tail of a red-tailed boa, that stretches out to about 27 feet.
    See me rping something that really gets you riled up? Why not check out my O/O's and Scenarios and send me a PM so we can work out a plot of our own!

Enjoy my personality or sense of humour? Why not drop a line just to say hi?

A/A thread

BetaMod

Update: added One Hell of a Butler, Mad Doctor, and A Night With the Rogue's Gallery
    See me rping something that really gets you riled up? Why not check out my O/O's and Scenarios and send me a PM so we can work out a plot of our own!

A/A thread

BetaMod

Update: Revised descriptions for Mad Doctor and Gotta Catch 'Em All!

A/A thread

BetaMod

Update: Revised Gotta Catch 'Em All, IDHACTFTO, and added Say That You Love Me and Miscellaneous!

A/A thread

BetaMod

A/A thread

BetaMod

Bump because I'm back after a three month break!

A/A thread

BetaMod

Bump after another three month break! School's out and I feel I can rp again!

A/A thread

BetaMod

Bump for my triumphant return yet again!

A/A thread

BetaMod

Bump because I've still yet to get any threads going!

A/A thread

BetaMod

Bump after yet another triumphant return~

A/A thread