News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rayne's Roleplay ideas -looking for guys-

Started by Rayne, May 29, 2010, 02:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

So... this is my rp thread. I have the plots listed below. Also feel free to check out my rp preferences and my rabbit hole.
The main things to be aware of is that I do not do gore, vore, or watersports. I also do not like heavy blackmail, humiliation, degradation etc. I enjoy being dominated, bondage, all that, and I don't always play willing characters, but too heavy handed of a response doesn't make it very fun. PM me if this part seems fuzzy to you, I'll admit its hard for me explain exactly what I'm looking for here.

As for where, I prefer forums. I'll do pms, maybe, but no IM rping. I will, however, talk over im to set up rps.

As for plot ideas, I don't have many, but I'm open to hearing whatever you are interested in doing so send me a pm!

Curse of Bridgeforth High
Basically a way to play out many different pairings, from student x student, to student x coach, to anything else school oriented we can think up. This rp runs in episodes, where basically the school has a forgotten curse that is unleashed when, on prom night, two students have sex and the girl is a virgin. After that, the curse takes hold, and makes students and faculty alike become incredibly lustful. Of course, because of site restrictions, all characters involved will be 17 or older, so that has been kept in mind.
Can include many different fetishes, full of lots of possibilities

Not your normal scientist
Two people work in a research lab. The girl has been the man's assistant for many years, working for him during her college internships. However, she never knew that when he wasn't helping cure diseases or discover new things for science, he was building sex toys and creating other items for the sex industry. However, now he needs a test subject, and he decides his lab assistant is the perfect girl for the job.

Topics: Bondage, sex toys/devices/machines etc, drugs/aphrodisiacs etc, lactation (?), and others
1 NSFW
2  NSFW
3 NSFW

I'm Not Crazy

High school is a crazy time in life, and the transition from high school to college can be rough. However, one set of parents over react when their daughter acts out a bit, and send her to get an overnight psychiatric evaluation. What nobody realizes, however, is that the psychiatrist is not your normal doctor. He declares beautiful girls as insane, then begins to run experiments on them once their parents sign them over to the doctor's care. The doctor claims his experiments use pleasure to heal, but how much of his experiments are for science, and how much are borne from his own perverted nature and desires?

Basically an rp like the one before, but between a therapist and his patient, and he is attempting to 'cure' her.

Little shop of Pleasures:

Themes: N/C, bondage, sex toys, maybe tentacles

In the city there is an odd little shop. It is not a sex shop, though some rumors might make it seem so. No, its a flower shop -or pet shop/ or both, whatever, doesn't matter- run by a mysterious man with as many rumors about him as there are about the store. 
However, the man decided he could use some help, and surprisingly hired a young college girl looking for a summer job when she came in asking for work. Of course, he had other reasons than needing help for hiring her, like his own desires, and that of the plants/animals in the shop.
This story follows her experiences that summer.

Basically: Very open to exploring different ideas, fetishes, crazy scenarios. Looking for somebody to play the shop owner.
If you wanna know where I came up with the idea, its off an anime/manga called Pet Shop of Horrors, though a little different of course. ^_^

Sexland!
Yes, this one seems to be getting a bit of attention on this site, you might have seen it around. Basically Alice in Wonderland but gone perverted, anything perverted imagined can be found in this world. There is a manga/doujinshi whatever that fueled this idea, but I'd like to avoid following it really. We can work out details, but looking for a guy to play the random creatures and characters my 'Alice' encounters. Or, I was also interested in playing an Alice x Mad hatter sort of relationship, so either is fine.

Little Red Riding Hood

Basically the same idea as the fairy tale, but obviously she would be older, and when little red shows up at grandma's house the wolf decides he'd rather make her his sex toy than eat her. The wolf can be an anthro wolf closer to human, or if you want a wolf with the magical ability to talk and such. Open to negotiation how this goes down, but basically that's the starting premise.

The Farm
In this alternative world, farms are not places where cows or chickens are raised. Instead, they are where anthro girls are kept, where they are milked and used for breeding, or sometimes used by outsiders who pay for the privilege.
Some farms are cheap places where girls are kept in shacks where they sleep on the floors. Others pride themselves in pampering the girls and keeping them happy, arguing that such treatment ensures better milk.
In this rp, I will play an anthro girl, newly caught in the wild and sold to one of the top farms in the region, where she will be assigned to a handler who will introduce her to the lifestyle and break her into it, as well as take care of her.

Saved
Fantasy not quite modern setting
Perhaps she is a new slave at market about to be sold to a notoriously cruel man, or perhaps she is traveling and jumped by bandits, or maybe she's just having a really bad day- just to name a few ideas. Either way your character steps in to lend a hand, and an immediate chemistry seems to spark between the two. One thing leads to another, and the girl ends up being offered a place to stay for a few days at the man's house.

Ideas for this: It can either be a slower developing romance, or something quicker. But either way, I'd see it getting rather kinky -bondage, toys, settings outside the bedroom. Also definitely a dom/sub relationship, though a romance, not a master slave set up.

Some pictures to do with the idea, all NSFW:
Pic 1 Maybe once they get comfortably in a relationship he talks her into attending a party of some sort where exhibitionism performances like this are part of the entertainment, and she's one of the entertainers.
Pic 2 yes the school pic if you clicked above, but basically the bondage idea, not the outfit.
Pic 3 Another exhibitionist kink idea.
Not quite sure it'll fit but still into the idea

The Blood Donor

In the mood for a bit of a vampire roleplay. My idea is that a vampire works at a blood bank -hey look free food-, when one day a girl comes in that attracts his attention. Sure, she's attractive... but the main thing that has his interest is her blood. For some reason or another, it just tastes better.
Eventually, he decides he wants this girl for himself and, after one of her donation trips, he kidnaps her and takes her to his home to keep prisoner and provide him with fresh blood whenever he desires.

-I'm not interested in torture or tons of pain, certainly no death. The idea is that she becomes a treasured possession to him, something he feels he needs, and eventually it shifts towards romance. I'm very open to suggestions, ideas etc on this one.

Who Says It's An Addiction

Content: Bondage or Light

Scenario: Basically both of our characters, one way or another, are part of a Sex Addicts Anonymous sort of group. However, neither of them think they're addicts or want to be there. It's just about having fun, how can that be bad, after all? Clearly, they don't intend to change, they're just making their family, friends, what have you, happy, by going to the meetings. And when they get paired together, as a 'support system'... well abstaining from sex is the last thing they plan to do.

Generic Pairings::  -I usually play the second one listed-

Master/Slave
Therapist or Doctor/ Patient
Homeowner/ Burglar

Rayne

Briefly putting this on hold. Starting a ton of rps and a bit overwhelmed. XP

Rayne

Added the last idea today, very much wanting to try it out. Thanks ^_^

Rayne

Oh boy... too many rps again. Thanks for the interest everybody, but putting it on hold again.

Wolfy

D'aww...I was hoping to do the scientist one, too..lol.

Rayne

Ah. Well I keep deciding I'm not crazy enough and keep adding more after a few days, so maybe I'll come back and reopen this in a few days

Rayne

Reopened.
There's the ideas still open in my first post of course, but I'd love to hear other ideas from you all. I'll admit I'm doing at least one of each of the above, so I'd love to hear something new that I haven't come up with. ^_^

Decrepitdan

Check out my story suggestions, I think we could work something out! As for my current interests, I could totes go for a tentacle, beastiality, or hell, bondage and slavery at the same time! I would however like to keep something away from straight dom/sub. Perhaps something where two beings fight for control of the relationship? Hope to hear from you soon!

Wolfy

Is that Research Idea still open? :D Cause I think that could be fun....He could create Mechanical tentacles...or an odor that drives dogs wild with lust..etc, etc....

Rayne

Hm, sounds good ^_^ I do have two other rps going for that, but one's slowed down for like a week+ now and I think the other is very different from what you have in mind, so I'd be happy to do it! Send me a pm so we can work it out a bit more.

For anybody else reading, I'm done looking. Was only looking for a few more rps and it seems I might have them!

Rayne

Rayne

TwilightGemini

I'm quite interested in playing The Farm! I've been looking for something like this for quite a while.

What sort of anthros would you like to play in this?
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Rayne

Well I sent a pm, but probably a cat or fox antrho of some sort.

Rayne

Rayne

Added some generic pairings. Sexland and Digital Age 2 are also still open. Craving the latter.