The Exorcist inspired RP (F or M)

Started by Catherine7, December 01, 2016, 10:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine7

I’m looking for a talented and gifted RP partner to help me drive out a story very loosely based on the exorcist TV series. Ok – this will become fairly complicated and if you’re interested we will need to do a good deal of planning to work out who is doing what and when and to whom.

I see this as plot driven series of relationships (with a good slice of sexiness). I’m happy to be as extreme as you’re comfortable with and there are very few places I won’t go.

I’ll take the names from the TV series for convenience, but must stress, I do not want to hamper our creativity and expression by following the TV plot. This will be our RP and we will create our own story.

The central Character is a young woman (Casey – My character). She lives with her parents and older sister in a well-to-do suburb of the city. The story will be built around this role with numerous other characters coming and going and interacting with each other as necessary. I’m looking for a partner with multiple personality disorder to help with the very different roles described below. One idea that I had was that the common thread is the house and everything takes place within it – but I’ve not really thought too much about this yet, other than that the demon would be able to influence / inhabit anyone within the property.

‘The demon’ (Your character?) will essentially be an entity that can assume different forms and personalities depending on the situation. Of course this is something we can discuss, but I imagine something like the following:

•   A middle aged travelling salesman (suit and tie) that tortures and bullies Casey.
•   A young and pitiful girl that begs for help, drawing Casey into her world of misery
•   A seductress that shows Casey the delights that could be hers
•   Others? Let me know what you think.

Incidental characters – potentially played by either of us.

Casey’s mother suspects that something is wrong with her daughter and refers her to a psychiatrist as well as confiding in her priest.

Her father is a typical dad, but begins having feelings for Casey and Casey, in her possessed state seduces him.

Kat is Casey’s older sister, who perhaps becomes the focus of Casey’s jealousy.

Father Tomas is a young and idealistic priest who finds himself sexually drawn to the girl. Casey tempts him to break his vows.

Father Marcus is older and wiser and battles with Casey to rid her of the demon. But is he fighting her or his own demons, as she seems to know so much about him.

And finally, I’d like to include a Psychiatrist (perhaps a lesbian) who tries to help Casey, but finds him/herself falling in love with her.

As this is a rather complex web of affairs, I’d like to be very selective with regard to a partner and ask that rather than simply telling me you’d like to write with me, you PM me with some ideas of your own. I also think that we’ll be communicating throughout to ensure that we’re on the same page.