X-Men 2025 - Marvel Based - Adult Themed - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting

Started by Kuroneko, June 27, 2017, 01:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgameshian

Taskmaster is a work in progress as well. I have a nice long weekend thanks to the 4th so I should have it done and in by Monday at the latest.

I'm mainly thinking he'll be Hellfire's Head of Security while doing some Mercenary/Contract work on the side. To keep himself sharp and in the know on the power players in the area of course.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

keyotess

Annd application is sent in, Wanda is working with the Xavier Institute to help mutants learn how to control their powers.  :D  Looking forward to working with the MCRD to enhance the relationship between mutants and normals. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Isengrad

Well then, this looks very interesting. I would like to get in on this. I have a Pair of Mutant OC's I could use. One a hero, and one a villain. Though I think I'll just submit the Hero first, if you Don't mind OC's. I based him off my preferred power set from the X-men:legacy game.

original artwork by karabiner

Kuroneko

Annnnd, I'm finally home. And the minute I walk in the door my husband is all, "hey, I dug up the garden while you were gone so you could plant everything right away!." And I was all, "yeah, uhm, let's do that." So, I just finished planting the garden, lol.

I am now sitting down to look at all the sheets that have been sent to me. Again, I am SO sorry for the delay. Thank you all for being so patient :-)

Quote from: Isengrad on July 01, 2017, 06:02:09 PM
Well then, this looks very interesting. I would like to get in on this. I have a Pair of Mutant OC's I could use. One a hero, and one a villain. Though I think I'll just submit the Hero first, if you Don't mind OC's. I based him off my preferred power set from the X-men:legacy game.

Isengard, you are welcome to play one OC, but there are caveats on original characters (info in the character creation notes), including playing a canon character for each OC. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have questions ;-)

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Kuroneko

It was really sweet of him, just not what I wanted to do right after re-grouting my friend's shower and driving two hours, lol.

Jag

*flails*

Excited!

Also, try to rest after all the work you've been doing, Kuroneko.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kuroneko

It's actually nice to sit down and read some X-sheets, ;-)

I also just fixed my fixed code in the character sheet. Again. Man, I suck at code, lol.

Kuroneko

Double post!

Okay, the Accepted Character Thread is now up. If your character has been accepted, feel free to post your sheet there.

There is also now an OOC Thread if accepted players want to start chatting about character connections ;)

persephone325

I'm working on a Magik sheet. ^^

I told my muse to get her lazy ass to work. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kuroneko

I'm such a Theatre person that when I read Magik sheet I thought, why is she writing up a piece of lighting cues paper work?  XD Can't wait to see it!

We have a lot of great characters in the game, and gameplay hasn't started yet, so now is the perfect time to jump in! YOu know you want to  ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 03, 2017, 12:06:22 PM
I'm such a Theatre person that when I read Magik sheet I thought, why is she writing up a piece of lighting cues paper work?  XD Can't wait to see it!

LMAO!!! Nice. :P
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kuroneko

What can I say? My brain works in a particular wheelhouse ;-)

We're still looking for additional players and characters. In particular, we could use some more men in the game  ::)

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Isengrad

Well, After thinking things over for quite awhile and Finding where you spoke about OC's(I did not realize it was listed in the other rules page, which was why i asked in the first place). My OC has a density control power, its effects come off very close to Collosus's power though.And since If I had to Choose any Cannon to Play it would be Piotr, I might as well just come in with him. Since Persephone325 is working up a Magik sheet though I would need to wait to make sure our stories don't clash with each other. I can see Piotr being a Cop though, this much I know.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Isengrad on July 10, 2017, 10:50:46 AM
Well, After thinking things over for quite awhile and Finding where you spoke about OC's(I did not realize it was listed in the other rules page, which was why i asked in the first place). My OC has a density control power, its effects come off very close to Collosus's power though.And since If I had to Choose any Cannon to Play it would be Piotr, I might as well just come in with him. Since Persephone325 is working up a Magik sheet though I would need to wait to make sure our stories don't clash with each other. I can see Piotr being a Cop though, this much I know.

Piotr would be great :-) . As for any possible concerns with Persephone's Magik, I think you have a couple of options. This is an AU, so nothing says that Illanya and Piotr have to be related. If you want them to be, you could send her a PM and see if she wants the connection as well and work something out. But ultimately, Magik isn't in the game yet.

As for your OC, as long as he's not copying Piotr's powers exactly, I think you're okay.

Isengrad

I would end up playing them to like eachother, besides. I'm going to use the pictures I have for him for Piotr

persephone325

Quote from: Isengrad on July 10, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Some stuff came up over the weekend, and I couldn't work on the sheet as much as I wanted to. :-(
I don't know.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Isengrad on July 10, 2017, 02:58:51 PM
I would end up playing them to like eachother, besides. I'm going to use the pictures I have for him for Piotr

Gotcha  ;)

Quote from: persephone325 on July 10, 2017, 07:10:44 PM
Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Some stuff came up over the weekend, and I couldn't work on the sheet as much as I wanted to. :-(

Thanks for reaching out, Persephone :-)

Kuroneko

We have lots of great characters in play and would love to have more join the game. We've just gotten started, so jumping in is easy.  :-)

RedPhoenix

Yes! We have cool scenes going at the Hellfire Club and the MCRD! Come and join us! :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Vael the Destroyer

I have two questions:

1. Is this game still recruiting?

2. Are original character mutants allowed?

Kuroneko

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on July 27, 2017, 08:00:26 AM
I have two questions:

1. Is this game still recruiting?

2. Are original character mutants allowed?

Welcome, Shattered Symphony. Yes, and yes! What did you have in mind?

Kuroneko

I've added a list of characters that are currently in play (and their faceclaims) to the third post in this thread make it easier for anyone considering joining. There are still lots of characters available :-)

Closing this for the time being. Perhaps to reboot in the future.