Gladiator needs a Star Wars RP!!!!

Started by Gladiator0161, September 24, 2011, 06:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Black Desert

Ok, so in this rp I was planning on playing a Sith Knight, or whatever the rank is above Acolyte, that is sent to Tatooine to help in the recovery of an artifact rumored to be in one of the caves near the Dune Sea. He and a team of Sith Soldiers, and one other Sith, an Acolyte female, make their way to their Sith Master's last known coordinents. Along the way they encounter some local threats, like Mercenaries, animals and Tusken Raiders.

Looking for 2 to 4 people. 2 to play a pair of soldiers (prefer one male and one female), one to play the Sith Master (prefer female) and one to play the Sith Acolyte (prefer female). I am planning on a little romance between either the Acolyte and my character, or the master and my character, ect.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance:.....coming soon.

Altair1983

Well will this be system based or free form?  Either way i would be interested.

Kate

Happy to play the Sith "Master" (mistress)

(if she can be a dominate hard core, takes-crap from no-one bitch)

... and the plot moves quickly.

Dodge

I'd be interested in playing the male soldier, if this gets off the ground.

sinoraa

I'd be willing to play the female soldier.

Gladiator0161

Awesome! Wow, what a turn out, this is a surprise. Alright, Dodge, Sinoraa, you two can play the soldiers.

Kate, I'd be happy to let you spank me...as long as it stays around vanilla, I'm not too comfortable with anything else, cuffs and rope are fine but, anything else just gets too much for me.

Altair this will mostly be free-form.

I would like if everyone here could atleast post a paragraph in their replies, as it gives all of us more to work with and in general lends more to the story, thus making it go faster. If you feel you can post more, awesome! If not that's fine, as long as it's atleast one paragraph. Ok, to get everyone started I'll post a short, very short, character bio.

Gladiator0161

Name: Xennon Vairiithe
Race: Human
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Build: Athletically Muscled- Medium Build

Appearance:

Eyes: Red
Hair: Black shoulder length hair that he mostly keeps in a pony tail.

Bio:

Xennon was raised a Sith, brought in from Corellia originally and raised by the Sith Nurses, the Dark Side of the Force is all he's ever known. He's been trained in the dark side since he was 3 years old. He was allowed to be trained under the Sith that originally found him, Master Khaia Veldune, a red skinned Twi'lek. Master Veldune taught Xennon the basics of the force like Force Lightning, Force Speed, Jump, how to enhance his sight and hearing and probe the minds of those around him. More importantly she taught him how to wield a lightsaber, first teaching him Shii-Cho, the basic form, then as the years went by teaching him how to wield two lightsabers, the basics of wielding a Double-lightsaber (also known by some as a Lightsaber Staff), Ataru, and Djem-So, while teaching him Force techniques like Ray, Force Hibernation, Force Cloak and Force Concealment. Only after he learned these skills did she allow him to leave the Sith Temple and begin assisting her on missions. Eventually though, age left her susceptible to a Jedi's lightsaber, leaving Connor to fend for himself, after he'd taken his Master's Double-lightsaber as a back up. Since then he's been focusing on improving in his skills in the Temple, and challenging the most skilled Sith Acolytes and Apprentices, until the Sith Masters see fit to either assign him to a Master, or use him on a mission.

Currently he's in the Library, reading up on Force Techniques and the history of the Sith.

Dodge

Name: Milton Clokk
Race: Human
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Build: Atheletic and wiry.

Appearance:

Milton wears standard Sith armor, which will look however we want it to look like, I suppose, and carries a pistol and rifle.

Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown, kept as long as military regulations will allow.

Bio:
Milton Clokk is from the slums of a small time outer-rim planet, Camdem, where gang-related violence is the number one cause of death. Nearly all of the planet's population live in urban centers, where the rich get richer and the poor die. Milton lost much of his family to the vicious city, all save his younger sister. When the Sith seized the planet, however, they were happy to use it to produce war materials. To do so effectively, however, they had to bring order to Camdem's people. Showing the gangs that they knew nothing of real violence, the Sith Army eliminated the drug and slave markets and brought peace (at too high a cost, some complain) to the planet. Milton joined the army when they first arrived, eager to exact vengeance on the gangs. His sister shipped off to a more peaceful planet with his new salary, Milton began touring with the Navy. As they did on Camdem, the Sith Empire bring law and order to places where crime is rampant. Milton is increasingly wary of the Empire's heavy-handed tactics, but generally accepts that he has a limited view of the larger picture and trusts that peace and order is worth his job. In the years since his joining, Milton has proved one of the more impressive marksman in the Navy, and is a talented if untrained hand-to-hand combatant. His greatest strength, however, is his courage. His time in the Empire has granted him increased judgement and situational awareness, which has led to his less ill-devised forays into enemy fire and, over time, less foolish injuries. He is proud of his work within the Navy, but has not excelled as far as perhaps he could have due to his habit of voicing opinions at inappropriate times.

Gladiator0161

Awesome job Dodge :)

Very well written. Alright guys, come on and post atleast a name and a picture of what your character looks like.
If you do that we'll start right away *holds bribe money out*.

Kate

Tasha Grey is one of the most talented Sith Masters the galaxy has known So much so she cares little for others light-sabers, instead using her impressive force-pulls to take them from the hands of any who are not a jedi master themselves. Typically this is done as an intimidating act which is more than effective. But collecting them is not her style in front of her disarmed opponent, she will crush them .. and let their powders fall through blue-nail-colored fingers.

Her prime power simply is that of being sublimely good at suppressing the force of her opponents, and resisting what she can't.  Other than that she is incredibly good at all Lightning related abilities. Better at it than other Jedi Masters thought possible. So good, her name, her hair color and all rumors about her drip its implications.

Skills

Force Suppression-
Force Resistance -
Force Push/Pull -
Psychokinesis
Force Lightning -
Chain Lightning -
Energy Resistance -
Farsight -
Precognition -
Force Leap/Jump

Background

Although she has worked for the Empire for many years, and has benefited from doing so she is far from loyal and intends to mainly sell stolen ships to rebels or any willing to pay for them, in exchange for whatever she feels gives her more power.

sinoraa

Meryk Sol do not exactly have a official record. As a Mandalorian it is said she has been everything from a lowly raider, to a high profile assassin, and more recently hired gun for the Empire. Though she claim a position of neutrality, she often tends to side with the Empire in most matters, respecting their strength, and determination, while she view the republic as weak and feeble.

Karasu

can I play the acoylte? If it's still wanted? I ahve a character i think will be perfect for this!
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Gladiator0161

Sure thing Karasu, just do like the others have done and I'll get working on the first post.

Tydorei

Gladiator0161

Gladiator0161

Is anyone still interested in this rp? Dodge was the last to post, and Kate posted before him and I posted before her. So, Tyorei and Sinoraa need to post to keep this moving.