New Idea *Oct. 11th* [Mul)

Started by RogueLady, September 09, 2008, 04:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueLady

Lara's parents have been killed. A terrible car accident took there life and left Lara an orphan. She has almost no extended family save for an uncle that grudgingly agrees to take her in. He's not thrilled with the fact that he'll now be taking care of a niece he knows hardly anything about. But when he sees the pretty girl, he thinks that maybe she'll have some uses after all ...

*I've left this one fairly vague. I would play Lara and I'm looking for someone to play the uncle. The uncle could have a family, he could be single. Both would work and would add different dimensions to the story. It could possibly be non-con, but Lara would have been rendered very malleable by her grief, so it would be possible for the uncle to get her to do what he wants without much force. I'm thinking he might need to train her, as well.*

CaptainErotica

Haveb you found a partner for the demon summoning story yet?

RogueLady

Nope, you're the first to express interest in it :)

CaptainErotica

Sweet! Shoot me a PM about the things you'd like to see happen in the story and stuff like that and we can hammer out the details.

If you want to read the last Demon story I did here is the link. Though I think you are looking for something a bit more sinister for this one.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8879.0

Caehlim

I really like the sound of the second story if it's still on offer.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

RogueLady

Yep, the second story is definitely still up for grabs. If you want, I can send you a PM and we can work out any details that may come up?

Askyel

I wouldn't mind trying the first scenario with you, I added you msn. If you don't like that, I'll delete it?

RogueLady

QuoteI wouldn't mind trying the first scenario with you, I added you msn. If you don't like that, I'll delete it?

Cool :) I'm not logged into MSN a whole heck of a lot, but I don't mind that you added me. I'll send you a PM and we can talk details, if you want.

Will

The first story sounds interesting!  PM me if you want. 
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

That Chad Guy

Love your ideas. Would you be willing to try the second story if it's still up for grabs? PM Me with details and let's get things going :)

RogueLady

New ideas added! If any sound interesting, just post a reply in the thread.

Cheers!

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested in the Elvish Deception if it is still free. Had idea to play honorable king who takes deception as serious insult and forces elf princess to 'show her determination' doing things which most women and elves find depraving.

RogueLady

QuoteI am interested in the Elvish Deception if it is still free. Had idea to play honorable king who takes deception as serious insult and forces elf princess to 'show her determination' doing things which most women and elves find depraving.

That scene is definitely still free. I'll send you a PM and we can discuss if further, if you like.

Damatos

I'm very curious and interested in the third scene in all honesty.
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

RogueLady

QuoteI'm very curious and interested in the third scene in all honesty.

I'll send you a PM and we can talk about the scene further :)

Chemmy

Interested in the second one or just plain incest.  If you have any other ideas I'd be happy to hear them too.

Cheers!

Darthvegeta800

What about a plot with Vampires mixing in the incest?
Preferable siblings (Male-Female) or twins if possible.

RogueLady