Elementary, my dear Mistress Holmes

Started by MistressHolmes, December 19, 2007, 04:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistressHolmes

Ok, everybody, this is my thought.  I'm looking for someone to play as Sherlock Holmes, and I would play a college-age woman in the modern day.  I was thinking that Holmes is transported to the present somehow (maybe Moriarty or something, but that'd be up to Holmes).  My character happens to stumble upon him right as he appears in this time, and the premise is just her helping him adjust to the 21st century, and of course them adjusting to each other.  If anybody's interested, let me know.   :)
ons and offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12252.0

-How do you know that?
-I followed you
-I saw no one
-That is what you may expect to see when I follow you

King_Furby

i actually seen a movie about that once. It was an interesting story.

Serenity Vixen

This idea sounds Absolutely fascinating, to bad I am no good at playing menfolk
I am looking forward to reading it though, I do hope you get a good Holmes :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Tom

I'm up for playing Holmes, if you haven't got anyone else yet.

Serenity Vixen

Just wondering if you have a game called "Sherlock Holmes  The Awakened"?
I got it for christmas, and have found it to be awesome :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Captain Maltese

Out of curiosity, did this idea get into play?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Elvi

I believe, through a series of deductions and a little hunting for clues, this may be the thread in question?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12289.0
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Captain Maltese

Thanks E! I almost stepped into the soup by posting several paragraphs on what take of this idea I'd suggest..good thing I safed and cutpasted it to a doc instead.  :o I presume this would be an elliquiyan faux pas of some magnitude, non?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Elvi

You would have had a little bit of a red face Calico, but it wouldn't have been a big deal....*smiles*

When a games request has been around for a while, it's always worth asking first.
Though you never know, even if there is a game already, the person may be happy to start something similar with you too....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building