Roleplays wanted. (5 MxF, 3 FxM)

Started by Isfalai, February 15, 2019, 08:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isfalai

Hey there everyone, after a long hiatus I'd like to give this all another try, to find some good people to write with in this community. I'd like to get one or two nice RP's going on Elliquiy or Discord. I'm in the Netherlands and will be available mainly in the afternoons and evenings. My writing style is usually one to three paragraphs, sometimes shortern in conversations. I will usually try to get at least a post in every day, but will really try to have one every week. I will let you know if I got a writers block. In creating NPC's and the world I usually am a fan of passing the stick back and forth. Depending on who's character is taking the initiative in the scene the other does the NPC's. And the other way around. In general, I'm a great fan of detailed descriptions of characters, if there's anything you'd like me to write more about, or think off I'll try my best to do so. I very much like good smut every now and then but it is infinitely better with good and proper setup with lots of teasing beforehand. Now below I'll detail some of my ideas for setups. If you are interested in any PM me with your ideas and we'll go from there.

A star from the West
This is one of two ideas where'd I play the Female, I'd like to place the story in Arda, in the first age of the world. We'd either start back in Valinor and go with the exiles or pick up somewhere during the war with Morgoth, (Or the third age if you're just familiar with the lord of the rings.) My OC is a Noldor, one of Finwë's kin. A friend and confidant of Galadriel. She has some power but is mostly a kind and caring soul, one dedicated to healing. If you are interested in an ageless beauty of elvenkind but unfamiliar with the LOTR world then another world would work as well as she steps through a mystical portal. In such a case it'd be your character, (preferably an elf but could be human) would find her, and help her restore her memory and find out who she is. Or in the LOTR world, we could explore any event we want. In any case, your char should be of strong moral character but otherwise, their station is not important.
Tindómë https://i.pinimg.com/564x/74/db/ab/74dbabe228ea930958b455fef8042bd1.jpg

The Princesses shadow
This is loosely based on the pathfinder adventure path war for the crown but can be adapted to a more general 1 on 1 setting. (Though if you want to solo DM me in that or Kingmaker I won't say no.) There both our characters will have to work together to secure the succession of our chosen lord or lady. My character being very well spoken, one that can rally people with her words. But mostly stays in the shadows of her Lady to whisper here and there in the right ears. And sometimes do the dirty work, planting evidence, or perhaps even kill.
Layla https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7e/7c/7d/7e7c7dfb47a9b9e54ea50fa9ea7c10fc.jpg

The revenge of the ancient/s
My character here is a young man with strange abilities, seemingly a young man without any skills but for a quick tongue and minor magical talent. That is till one day he is imprisoned without cause or reason in his mind by the kingdom. The kingdom itself is good and upholds the law but there he learns he is an ancient evil reborn. A dragon in human skin, an ancient terror. Having nothing to loose he escapes. Your character could be a fellow prisoner with their own powers, one of his jailors or perhaps someone else he meets after his escape. They could go destroy the kingdom and build a new one together, or perhaps she'd guide my character to a better state of mind and give up on his revenge. And not try to reclaim his seat of power his by right of birth. If you're into it he'd be one to collect a harem of woman in the evil path but would be satisfied by someone who could match his power.
Tannedor https://i.pinimg.com/564x/25/0f/84/250f84a88c8e8365bf574f40d9506f0a.jpg

A Star Guard duty.
In this my char a Star Guard, an elven knight from the mystical place of Elveli would travel the world and happen upon your char. (An elf for lore reasons later on.) They could fight an ancient evil together, just travel the world, or perhaps face some other threat. But at some point they'd go back to the Isles of Elveli where he'd show her the wonders of his home. And find a way for his people to accept her and let her immigrate into the closed society.
Talladan https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ad/d7/20/add720e82330409ea167b948c0457b7e.jpg

A forbidden love
This is idea is a little less detailed, but here your character would be a princess of a great kingdom and my char would be a knight there to be her guard. They'd eventually fall in love and all the troubles of such would develop from there. Don't have a specific picture in mind for my char.

The warrior Prince
My char would be the crown prince of a beligerant multidimensional empire. Whilst the people of the empire live in peace and magic and technology are at a great height it is a heavily authoritarian state. Where only the capital really benefits from those advances, the rest kept primative to keep low rebellion. Your char would be from a new world that is to be conquered, if the nations submit they are left alone but for regular taxes but often one or two resist and are made into a horrific example. Having come of age recently my char leads his first invasion where he meets your character, a queen, commoner, or whoever and helps him to see that he doesn't have to follow his people's ancient ways, that perhaps there's a better, fairer way to rule and then help him achieve it. This one leans a bit more into sci-fi tropes but is all magi-tech.

The next two ideas are sollidly sci-fi, I'm setting agnostic, know a little bit about the major science fiction universises but we will have to do some world building in anything we do.

Go for the head
Born and raised within a xenophobic giant spacestation Aureja kronate or Edanja Navir as she is known now is a highly capable killer. One trained in starship operations, stealth in and outside of the cockpit and a sniper. Our story could take off where she is still part of the bad guys. Either turning her, or being evil together. But more likely would be that one would meet her after her break with the bad guys, a lone wolf bounty hunter, armed and dangerous. Her identity changed she is a woman that has lost all purpose her heart frozen and lost. Can someone help find her a cause?
Aureja
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/df/b4/2d/dfb42db441c797868b38c4e6197559ee.jpg
Edanja
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c0/48/d7/c048d75cf8c55f6342e849c348bdc400.jpg

ACE
Your typical hotshot figher pilot, part of the Exon Security PMC, could be his wingwoman, a girl in a port he falls a little bit more in love with than planned or his trusty mechanic. Looking to write a tale of a grand galactic quest. A millitary sci-fi story. We'll have to do quite a bit of planning before we start anything for this one. But perhaps it is still open enough to mix with any ideas you might have.
Nathon Day
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b0/4d/11/b04d118caf968a4a008fc97531970bf8.jpg

These are all the solid ideas I have, if you have any that fit the rough trend of these that you'd like to take a lead on feel free to PM me as well.

Isfalai

Updated and edited as I want to write on Elliquiy again.