Recruting- A special kind of hell (non con, kidnapping, bondage)

Started by WindVoyager, January 14, 2016, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

I've fiddling around with an idea for a small group, just a few people so its easier for every one to respond and keep track of everything.

They call themsleves the Re-Claimers and thier primary purpose is to kidnap people and torture\rape\humiliate them and its all paid for by the victims parents\family\an ex\significant other. The group kidnaps wayward adult child\ex wife\ex husband and so forth during the night, throw them into the back of a large unmarked vehicle with blacked out windows and take them to a small well hidden building and proceed to torture, rape and humiliate the victim.

The idea of an ex, a jealous boyfriend\girlfriend or a husband or wife getting revenge is nothing new. This is a twist on that age old revenge idea. For the right price they will kidnap almost any one and subject the victim to a special kind of hell.

The victims are snatched right off the street by unmarked black vans with darkened windows, those that resist too hard are injected with a light sedative before being driven to a small warehouse were they are pulled out and dragged into a large room full of all manner of horrible things. 

They will face all manner of humiliation, rape and torture. 

This will be both a story driven and smut driven story, it needs a balance of both. The characters can escape at some point and will be forced to work together to find someone place safe to hole up.

Will these characters be haunted by nightmares or will they seek revenge? The aftermath is just as important.

Are you new? Read below!

-Due to some issues we had with the older version of the game,. I am putting a cap of FIVE players (gm not included) for each part of the game. Five players for the Lab portion , and five for the warehouse.  When a player leaves the game then a slot will open.

-The warehouse that serves as the current HQ is located some where in Nevada. Deep in the wild lands and surrounded by scrub-land and dessert that gives way to forests. Water is scarce and the day time temps reach 100+ and night time temps drop to freezing. So if any character escapes, they typically don't make it too far before the terrain and sun get to them.

-There is no posting order and Re Claimers don't have to stick to one victim, they can move around from victim to victim. When in doubt, just ask. Same goes for the scientists and the like at the lab though some white coated researchers may hav a fav 'test subject' they guard jealously.

-If you are not into torture and mutilation then thats fine. You do not have to have your character tortured or mutilated. There's always nonsexual humiliation, forced pet play, medical experimentation, psychological torture, and more.   Its limited only by your imagination.

YOU choose the story path you want your character to go do

-You can have up to three characters, any gender, any sexuality, any race

-Not  a rule but a request, engage with the other characters. You dont have to know anything about them to have your character talk to them and most wont bite if approached and interacted with. Your character doesn't have to screw them, just interact with them so no one is left hanging

-Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences

-communication is key, TALK to your fellow players, give each other ideas

-Use the tagging system

-OOC chatter is to be kept to the OOC thread, not the main game threads

-Keep in mind that torture doesn't have to be sexual, there are lot of very painful and humiliating things you can do

-The person in control of this particular branch of the Re Claimers is someone only known as the Red Queen. No one knows what she looks like or even if she is a woman or someone pretending to be one. She contacts them via a red phone that has a land line, by sell phone under a unlisted number or rarely via Skype under a faceless anon. She's well feared and well respected.

Locations

There are now TWO locations, the abandoned factory out in the desert and the lab which is located underneath a massive impressive modern structure. The lab itself is deep underground and full of the latest tech and funded by many different companies.

There will be a cap of FIVE players for each location.

Characters

Both original and fandom based characters are welcome, any orientation, any gender, both human and anthro. While the Rp is largely torture driven, your characters path/story-line doesn't have to be torture or mutilation based, you can choose it to be more smut based or humiliation based or what ever you choose.

In the notes section, give us an idea of what the Re Claimers, scientists and the like can and can't do with a victim. It'll help sto the constant messaging each other back and forth with questions of, "Oh, can I do this?", "Can I kill them or no?", "Is this ok, or no?"

If there was something specific you wanted to happen to them like victim to be  humiliated and broken, but not mutilated or killed. Or the character is to be feminized or castrated or what ever have you before being dumped some where or once the character has been humiliated, they are to be sold into slavery

You can have up to TWO characters and as many NPCS as you can comfortably run
Player Name:

Character Name:

Occupation: Victim or torturer or scientist or what ever have you

Sexual Orientation:

Bio / History:

How did your character get into this mess?: (if a victim, jealous ex or significant other? Maybe your character was running away from someone or did something the parents didn't agree with. Was there something different about them? If a re claimer, scientists or other worker, how did they get the job)

Link to you On\Offs:

Notes:

This is our OOC    https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243243.0

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247923.0   A Special Kind of Hell IC _The Warehouse

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=248204.0    A Special Kind of Hell- The lab

Yukina

WindVoyager

Its one of the many things I've wanted to do but rarely get any interest in

Yukina

You always have such interesting ideas though (as your lab rp currently in the works).

arkhos

Howdy Wind!

Just curious - are you looking for victims? Torturers? Both? Are you planning to play one 'side' or the other?

It kinda sounds like the players will all be 'victims' who have to work together at some point, etc.

Very curious. :)
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

WindVoyager

QuoteJust curious - are you looking for victims? Torturers? Both? Are you planning to play one 'side' or the other?

Both. Towards the end the victims will have to work together to escape

Anesa

WindVoyager

I'm going to make some disposable NPCs for the Re Claimers that can be freely hit, kicked, bitten and what not by any victim that is too feisty to go down with out a fight

WindVoyager

we are going to need at least three characters that are the 'bad guy" and the rest of the characters as victims. I can run some NPCs but any one who can run at least two characters would be great.

Twisted iN Tux

Twisted iN Tux

Ah! I see a character sheet has been added. Should we PM for approval or submit them here?

Intimate Ink

Bookmarked with interest.   Anything particular that has surfaced yet as needed?

Twisted iN Tux

Player Name: Twisted iN Tux aka TNT aka Tony
Character Name: Bradford "Ford" Arison IV 
Victim or Torturer: Victim
Sexual Orientation: Straight Acting, But Gay All the Way

Bio/History: As the eldest son of a staunchly conservative, affluent family, Bradford was born and raised for one purpose: he was bred to keep the bloodline alive by playing the picture perfect part of the All-American male heir. Anything less would simply not be tolerated. He was to excel at everything he did, no matter how great or small, all in an effort to garner himself a high society heiress, which he would later take as his blushing bride. Any deviation from this course would be met with severe repercussions, up to and including an irreversible disinheritance, not to mention a ruined reputation. Able to wrap his head around this role for most of his life, well into adulthood even, it became a much greater challenge as he began to feel longings and desires that literally flew in the face of everything his parents had demanded him to be. Where he once thought it would be easy to suppress such carnal cravings, it suddenly became a daily duty, a constant chore, which would inevitably drive him mad if he didn't give himself over to them. Regretfully, more so for Bradford than anyone else, he did just that, at the most inopportune time, with the most inappropriate person, which swiftly brought down upon his once golden head a shitstorm of pain and suffering unlike anything he could've ever imagined in his wildest nightmares.     

How did your character get into this mess? He had a non-consensual fling with his fiancées barely legal brother, Bobby, the night before their wedding day and, well, he got caught! Ruining not only his family's name, but that of his bride's, The Re-Claimers were called in by not only his parents, but his would-be bride and parents-in-law. 

Link to On\Offs: I'm currently revamping my O&Os, but know that I truly have very few limits. As long as defenseless women, children, and animals aren't being killed in cold blood, I'm good, and, even then, I'm probably okay with it if it truly suits the story or setting and it doesn't have to happen at the hands of my PC.

Physical Note: Bradford's muscular body is flawless from end to end. He has not a mark, nor a blemish, not a piercing, nor a tat, and, if he has any say in the matter, he never will, which should make torturing him a bit more fun! Also, just for the record, this (NSFW image) is what he has below his designer belt.

Character Name: Robert "Bobby" Rothschild
Victim or Torturer: Victim
Sexual Orientation: Still Exploring His Options

Bio/History: Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, it didn't take long for Bobby to fully embrace his affluence. Wanting for nothing, he rarely had to put forth any extra effort, which easily could've resulted in him turning into a lazy, good-for-nothing, fat ass, but, instead, he actually made the most of his free time by filling his days with visits to the gym, the salon, and the spa. By the time he reached the ripe old age of sixteen, he was well on his way to becoming a handsome young man, with a killer body, and an equally impressive, charmingly flirtatious disposition. Known to push his parents buttons, it came as no surprise that he would elect to become a painter, instead of embracing the family business. Known to also be a bit of a player, it came as no surprise that the boy was often linked to no less than three girls at any given moment in time. However, they always thought him a bit off, a bit, well, queer, for lack of a better word - in their defense, Bobby was known to be a relentless flirt with whomever was in reach, be it man or woman - so when he was caught in the throws of passion with his sister's fiancé, it only seemed natural to have him swiftly removed from their prim and proper world.       

How did your character get into this mess? He was raped by his would-be brother-in-law, Bradford, the night before his sister's big day. Overcome with shock and consumed by grief, he was unable to defend himself, to clearly explain the situation well-enough to either his sister or parents, so they simply allowed The Re-Claimers to take him away with the molesting monster, wrongly assuming he had been a willing participant, instead of the defenseless prey. 

Link to On\Offs: See above.

Physical Note: Bobby's body is not your typical teens physique, it's far more developed and defined, which has garnered him more than just your typical teenage flings. Also, this (NSFW image) is what he has snaking around inside his skinny jeans.

Character Name: Bernardo "Nardo" Sandoval aka BS
Victim or Torturer: Torturer
Sexual Orientation: Straight, But Willing to Switch Sides

Bio/History: Simply put, Bernardo was born and bred on the streets. Raised in a survival-of-the-fittest setting by a gang he barely knew - with the one exception of his older brother - Nardo was taught to beg, borrow, and steal - as well as occasionally torment, torture, and kill - to make ends meet. Taking to this lifestyle like a fish does to water, the young man made the most out of what could've been considered a fucked-up fate. He became good at it too - especially the torturing part - like really good at it, and it didn't go unnoticed. Soon enough he was rising through the ranks, making a name for himself, and it wasn't too long after he had formed his own glorious gang of dangerous delinquents that he was approached and asked to join a secret organization that specialized in exactly what he excelled at. Furthermore, he would be getting paid - actually paid! - handsomely so, for not only his silence but his sadistic services! Imagine that?! Wishes can come true!   

How did your character get into this mess? Mess? What mess? Oh, do you mean the one Nardo just executed with the greatest of ease, without even breaking a sweat? Oh yeah, he's left his mark all over that particular mess.

Link to On\Offs: See above.

Physical Note: Nardo's body is covered in dozens of tats and just as many piercings, which is more or less a hobby of his. Therefore, expect to be marked, in more ways than one, if you end up on the receiving end of his wrath. Also, this (NSFW image) is what he considers his most lethal tool for torture.

Yukina

I'll sadly be dropping my interest. I don't feel my character would fit in this.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Yugishogun on January 20, 2016, 06:22:55 PM
I'll sadly be dropping my interest. I don't feel my character would fit in this.

Awww. Are you certain? Personally, I think a diverse cast of characters could make this more fun. The fact that they don't fit could make this scenario far more compelling.

Anesa

Player Name:   Anesa

Character Name:   Grace Simmons

Victim or torturer:   Victim

Sexual Orientation:    Heterosexual

Bio / History:  Grace Simmons is an intelligent, sexy, ambitious woman who desires the finer things in life.  The only problem is:  She doesn’t want to have to work for any of it.  The oldest of four children, her father was an alcoholic blue-collar worker, her mother a housewife/stay-at-home mom.  Money was always tight, and she spent much of her childhood dreaming about luxuries they could never afford.

How did your character get into this mess?:   Grace had always been drawn to older men, especially those possessing wealth and power.   Her current boyfriend/companion, Russ Stansell, was certainly no exception.  Their courtship had no spending limit, their travels knew no bounds.  But his two adult children, Thomas and Abigail, weren’t willing to stand by and watch their father’s fortune (and their inheritance) be squandered by someone they saw as a gold digging bimbo.  They set into motion her kidnapping, hoping to rid themselves of a parasite and protect their daddy’s money.

Link to you On\Offs:  Anesa's O/O's

WindVoyager

QuoteAwww. Are you certain? Personally, I think a diverse cast of characters could make this more fun. The fact that they don't fit could make this scenario far more compelling.

Characters that don't fit make it fun. These are characters that are coming from all walks of life, from people who made mistakes to people who did awful things to even one being property that escaped.

Hell I have an anthro character that I'm bringing that sticks out like a pair of broken thumbs. He's surprisingly resilient.

That being said I'd like to know the limits of torture when it comes to your characters. I'm sure those who are running the torturers would like to knwo as well. Me, I draw a hard line at branding, burns, flat out mutilation, death and amputations. Feel free to do things liek grab his ears and twist them or yank on them, the appendages are very sensitive. Just please don't pull his ears off. Take a hammer and break his fingers one by one. I will love you forever if your character goes "and this little piggy went to the market' every time they smashed a finger.

Anyways don't be afraid to PM with any questions. I don't bite, though I may chew.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: WindVoyager on January 21, 2016, 01:19:16 AM
That being said I'd like to know the limits of torture when it comes to your characters.

No limits here, what, so, ever. And I honestly mean it. I'm willing to go wherever someone wants, needs, or desires. Do unto Ford and Bobby as you see fit. That said, I can and will most certainly respect the limits of others. So don't worry about Nardo. He can be a good boy. No. Really. He can. *wicked smirk*

Anesa

I'm probably going to be a little more lenient with my limits given the theme (rape/torture/humiliate) of the game.  But echoing a few of WindVoyager's hard limits, such as mutilations, death, amputations...definitely I'd say those.  Branding?  Eh, that's okay.  ;D

And normally, anal is not something I like to play out, but it is doable for the sake of participating in this game.  I can't imagine Grace's tormenters foregoing that in the midst of having their way with her.   ::)

Twisted iN Tux

So, any thoughts on when/if this will begin? How many characters/players are we looking for? We have three victims and one torturer so far, and that's not counting whatever roles you may play, Wind. Even at the bare minimum, we would have four victims and two torturers if you're planning on playing at least one of each. That could be a solid enough starting point, couldn't it? With this type of scenario - what with random kidnappings and all - fresh blood could easily be infused as the story progresses. 

WindVoyager

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243243.0  OOC thread

QuoteSo, any thoughts on when/if this will begin?

Either late afternoon or early evening today depending on what I have to do today.

QuoteHow many characters/players are we looking for?

Was looking for at least five but we should be fine for now. After all characters can be brought into the game at random times given its nature. I'll be playing at least two main characters and how eve many NPCs are needed.

Twisted iN Tux

Awesome! Are my three guys good to go? If so, I'll post them in the OOC...

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.