Greywolf's cravings

Started by Greywolf, April 28, 2014, 09:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greywolf

Hi there folks.  Take a look at what I have in mind.  If anything interests you, please send me a PM.

General Themes I'm looking for:
Sci-fi especially Star Trek themed
time travel/historical
cross-dressing
feminization

Some specific ideas:
Summer Job (cross-dressing male, consensual)
Jimmy is off from college for the summer and looking for a part-time job to help pay for school.  He has a small effeminate build that can easily pass as a teen woman.  His sister (or a female friend) suggests that he work at a local car wash (or possible a neighborhood pool or water park).  With a little coaching he goes with the plan.  After working for a few days, he is surprised with the kind of appreciative attention he gets with his new look but no one actually realizes its him.  One of the people who take a liking to the new Jimmy would be a neighbor (or family friend) and who actually recognizes the new girl is actually Jimmy.  They arrange for a few 'side jobs' to keep Jimmy's secret and so he can earn a little bit of extra cash.  I am looking to play Jimmy in this.

The Stowaway (cross-dressing female, reluctant)
A young woman stowaways on a sailing ship to escape an arranged marriage.  Unknown to her she has picked the ship of a notorious pirate.  But she is quickly found by the captain soon after the ship leaves port.  Since women on board a ship at sea is an omen of bad luck, the captain decides to keep her true identity a secret.  He has the woman dress as a common sailor and assigns her to be his cabin attendant.  I'm looking to play the role as the pirate captain.