Interest Check - Power Rangers

Started by Kadigan, November 07, 2013, 07:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadigan

First time posting a game idea, so be gentle. So, I did a search and I saw a few games in the past, not sure whatever became of them, but I thought I would pitch out perhaps and see if there was any interest in a power rangers based game. It's kind of at the level of nostalgia for me now, where I had watched it when I was a kid and really enjoyed it. I would think perhaps that something back to the basic approach, set during modern times would be best.

The 5 original colors plus one or two more, depending on interest. I'd also be looking for a Co-GM to help with story and plot and such like that. My general thought was ranging from college level to in the work force, having to deal with the interruption to their lives, studies, etc..that sort. If anyone's interested feel free to voice it here, otherwise..well all I did was type some, no lose right?

Yukina

AndyZ

This is admittedly only peripheral, but Barbara, if you like the concept, there's an entire genre dedicated to this type of thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sentai

Apologies if this doesn't come off as helpful.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Darwishi

I might be interested in playing one of the girls...especially if they run into some ah...naughty monsters? XDD

Batman4560

MaiMizzu

I think I could be interested in playing a female Ranger, depending on how we put it together of course. looking forward to brainstorming with y'all.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Yukina

So who are the current participants thinking of playing? I was planning on playing a female yellow ranger.

Darwishi

Unless BG has a problem with it, nothing says we couldn't have a female heavy force as opposed to the normal male-heavy one.  I would't mind playing a blue female or pink... XD

EDIT: or white, or silver, or teal or...any color really. =P

apygoos

Kadigan

I'm glad to see there's been some interest in this. First thing though, honestly I really do need another GM on this. I doubt I can keep story and such going without one so..yeah there's that. Other then that so far glad it's gotten some responses.

Batman4560

Psshhh I can help with that GM thing.

HeavenAbove

Darwishi

HA, that avatar makes me want to change the way my Silver Siryn looks in the Justice League game. lol. Hawt!

Also, any thoughts on the mostly-girl team or slightly more adult-themed monsters?

HeavenAbove

A mostly girl team would be interesting to see

Yukina

Quote from: HeavenAbove on November 10, 2013, 02:21:38 AM
A mostly girl team would be interesting to see

I second that emotion.

On another thought, I wonder the team's theme will be.

HeavenAbove

As a side note, the fan made MMPR film that's currently being produced actually features a stronger female to male cast ratio where they will have 3 female rangers to 2 male rangers as opposed to the usual 3 males to 2 females or (even in the rare cases like Ninja Storm) 5 males to 1 female.

Pretty interested to see how that will turn out.

But back to the point.

Yeah a theme would need to be established.

Darwishi

I only ever watched for the girls anyway.  I always hated how the extra characters were male, since it was often an opportunity to make the team balance out.

I know SPD had their "A" team, I think, be a 3 F to 2 M ratio, the Red ranger was a girl, but then they went evil or something so it wasn't as cool.

and on the note of SPD, the red ranger from that is now on Graceland.  He's waaaaaay more buff now lol. And older. =P

I don't want to hijack BG's original idea for this or anything, so maybe we should let her have a say?

Kadigan

So far we've got 7, which means we could perhaps do a core team of 6 and then the one "special" color, or 5 and two (Green and White, etc)

The basic plot idea I've thought of, more or less, is that the Z-Wave passed through a...Nebula, Spatial field, what have you, and was corrupted (since the wave is made up of incalculable energy, time itself doesn't matter, would come back and manifest during present day thanks to nebula.) It would hit this group of normally peaceable scientists, alchemists, sorcerers, perhaps 5 or 6, each with a different field or specialty. Corrupted, they decided to raise armies, and then have one final duel to determine who should rule the universe. One would have chosen to come to Earth at some point, having an army of let's say robot minions (think Putties) bio-droids (monsters) and eventually himself (Rita/Zedd/etc). This would also allow for him to eventually be defeated (If the game lasts that long) and a new one of his brethren to come to earth, even stronger, leading to new powers, zords, etc. The minions and droids would change per each lead villain's speciality, the Alchemists would perhaps be more earth/nature based.

As for "Theme" of the team, my basic thought on that was that an ancient priestess/oracle forsaw this danger, in only vague terms of course, and prayed to the Gods to assist her. Whether they were really the Greek Gods of old or benevolent aliens could be a matter for debate. Answering her prayers, they gave her pieces of jewlrey, each imbued with some of their might, which would transform them into mighty warriors, with powerful weapons and their own mighty beasts (Zords) to commands. They cursed/blessed the priestess w/ eternal life, so that should would remain vigilant to the threat. Each god had several symbols to chose from and what not so would have plenty of options for Zords. The powers themselves would not neccessarily denote whose in charge however (IE, Zeus power would not automatically make the person wielding it in charge.)

Thoughts? Personally I'd be drawn to the Aries "power" myself.

Yukina

That seems like a great plot. I think Aphrodite seems nice for my character.

MaiMizzu

So is it cliche of me to ask if I can be the 'evil' Ranger? Like the one that starts evil but eventually breaks free of control from the baddie? Maybe this 'evil' Ranger actually shows up first and starts to destroy shit (with the 'faceless trooper' army) to draw the others out. Wanting to perhaps beat them and gain their power for the baddie.

Does this make sense? Is this a route we want to explore?

As for the Gods.. are we talking about any particular.. ya know religion? Or is it just like Greek Gods? Could it be Norse themed ones too, or maybe even Japanese?

I'm not sure what God would represent my character yet, but I love the idea of maybe using a Kusarigama. All Shuten Douji style. That'd be awesome. heh   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusarigama
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Darwishi

Sounds awesome.  Though I was wondering the same thing, are we limited to greek mythology or can we jump into other mythologies as well?  Or is anything off limits?

I still haven't received an answer to my inquiry about the monsters/troopers/evilness being a bit more adult in nature.  Like are the monsters going to want to cop a feel of the ladies in tights? Or more if they so happen to defeat said ladies?

apygoos

so id be playing a male for sure
what about "cosmic" rangers? since this force is space originated, why not the rangers powers too? the core 5 would be constellations, thenthe "special" ones may be thinks like nova, pulsar, etc. or they could all be constellations for all we know? *shrugs*

MaiMizzu

I had a similar thought. In fact me and Apygoos were talking, and i think he stole my idea! lol!
But yeah, we were saying it'd be fun to have something different for our rangers. Like maybe their powers were based on the constellations. Since that's something that would be pretty common amongst anyone in the area of Earth.

apygoos

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 10, 2013, 01:38:00 PM
I had a similar thought. In fact me and Apygoos were talking, and i think he stole my idea! lol!
But yeah, we were saying it'd be fun to have something different for our rangers. Like maybe their powers were based on the constellations. Since that's something that would be pretty common amongst anyone in the area of Earth.
no we said it at the same time! but yea, star power is something a  bit more unique to the rangers, i feel anyway.

MaiMizzu

Quote from: apygoos on November 10, 2013, 01:43:22 PM
no we said it at the same time! but yea, star power is something a  bit more unique to the rangers, i feel anyway.
No I said it first! *sneers!*

Kadigan

Unfortunately, earlier today work called and told me that a project I thought was cancelled is in fact going forward. While I'll still be able to participate in a game or two, I will simply not have the time one needs to devote to crafting and keeping a story going, even with help. If someone wants to take the concept and run with it, feel free. However I do not want to get into a game and have to abandon it once everyone has character's and such. Again, I apologize.

HeavenAbove

I like the idea, however doing Gods across different religions, etc seems to broad. The theme needs to be central to something.

apygoos

Quote from: HeavenAbove on November 10, 2013, 02:57:34 PM
I like the idea, however doing Gods across different religions, etc seems to broad. The theme needs to be central to something.
*points to the constellation suggestion*

HeavenAbove

Quote from: apygoos on November 10, 2013, 03:15:57 PM
*points to the constellation suggestion*

I must have read right over that haha. That makes sense, though that would need to be fleshed out in order for me to wrap my head around it completely. I like it though :)

Darwishi

So is someone taking up the GM role or are we tossing around ideas for giggles?

HeavenAbove

Someone needs to, I think this could be a great game if it's handled properly.

apygoos

with my pirate game going, i cant offer GM, but im still here.

MaiMizzu

I really wanted to help put this together, but I'm no good at being a GM as I have proven. But Ill help however I can.

HeavenAbove

I'm sure someone wants to step up and make this happen, c'mon everyone!

Batman4560

Iv'e done power ranger games in the past. The problem is getting a dedicated group. But I can run it for sure.

Darwishi

Quote from: Darwishi on November 10, 2013, 10:40:50 AM
I still haven't received an answer to my inquiry about the monsters/troopers/evilness being a bit more adult in nature.  Like are the monsters going to want to cop a feel of the ladies in tights? Or more if they so happen to defeat said ladies?

Batman4560

If you're asking me, I have no problem with that and by all means if everyone is ok with it then so am I. Also I found this for suits as far as the Constellations go...

I realize there are only five here but we can put our minds at work for the other two. But here we have the White Pegasus, Green Draco, Blue Cygnus, Pink Andromeda, Red Phoenix. Comments or Ideas?

Darwishi

What about using some of the zodiac signs? Or else ursa major or something, lots of constellations to choose from. Not always a big fan of the girls wearing skirts.  But other than that the suits look pretty good.  I may grab something from akiba-web.com (NSFW) for a costume, or else to say it looks similar to that costume or whatever. XDD

apygoos

Quote from: Darwishi on November 11, 2013, 12:52:15 AM
What about using some of the zodiac signs? Or else ursa major or something, lots of constellations to choose from. Not always a big fan of the girls wearing skirts.  But other than that the suits look pretty good.  I may grab something from akiba-web.com (NSFW) for a costume, or else to say it looks similar to that costume or whatever. XDD
thats kinda what i had in mind when i first said constelations. leo, scorpio, etc. special rangers could be like nova ranger, pulsar, black hole ,etc.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 11, 2013, 12:30:30 AM
If you're asking me, I have no problem with that and by all means if everyone is ok with it then so am I. Also I found this for suits as far as the Constellations go...

I realize there are only five here but we can put our minds at work for the other two. But here we have the White Pegasus, Green Draco, Blue Cygnus, Pink Andromeda, Red Phoenix. Comments or Ideas?

The suit designs look great, Batman. :) (the blue one is a bit lacking compared to the others though.)

Batman4560

These are some concepts but I am open to ideas.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Yukina

These suits from this pic look great. :) Maybe your picture from reply #36 could be their mid-season upgrade.

Batman4560

Ill take votes but I am off to bed, lots of work tomorrow.

MaiMizzu

Are we at all into my thought of playing the 'evil' ranger to get us started?

Darwishi

I'd be cool with that Mai.  Not sure about the others.

Also whatever design works for me, just so long as my character can potentially have no skirt on her outfit.  Similar to the first season where the pink ranger had a skirt but the yellow didn't.

Batman4560

I am ok with someone starting off evil. :)

MaiMizzu

Well keeping in mind I'm not overly familiar with Power Rangers, but I am familiar with the basic concept and all. I've been a peripheral fan for years.. as I've said to a few peoples, I love the idea of Power Rangers, just not always the execution. So if I flub something here, lemme know.

But here's my initial idea for my character. Maybe the main baddie isn't out to just all in all rule the earth. The main baddie wants the powers of the 'good' rangers, to maybe absorb it so it can be used for baddie purposes.  So my character actually gets one of the Ranger's powers, like maybe she's one of the first chosen. But before she can make anything happen, she's mind controlled or otherwise influenced by the main baddie. So she becomes kind of the field lieutenant.
To lure out the other Rangers, she sends the faceless troopers out to the city to start wreaking havoc and killing whatever is in their way. But she doesn't appear yet. The Rangers come out and beat some ass, and that's when my girl makes her appearence and attacks. She maybe starts to win or whatever, but eventually needs to retreat. And that's how we get things rollin.

So not to sound arrogant or anything, but mebbe my character should be more powerful than any single Ranger. Ya know, to actually seem like a real threat. But she'll also be ruthless. But that's only when she's under the control of the baddie. When she becomes 'good' or whatever, she'll be just as powerful as the others. She'll also be under the influence of the baddie when she's in civilian mode. She'll be trying to figure out who the Rangers are to try and get them by surprise.

Opinions?

apygoos

i like it Ash
and to verify, were doing constellations/cosmic space as the theme?

apygoos

so i look up "cosmic rangers"
they apaprently already exist in japan.
since is a predominantly female team, ill hold off and see what colors are swipped :)
inthe meantime*keeps looking through custom ranger suits*

Darwishi

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 11, 2013, 02:53:08 PM
Well keeping in mind I'm not overly familiar with Power Rangers, but I am familiar with the basic concept and all. I've been a peripheral fan for years.. as I've said to a few peoples, I love the idea of Power Rangers, just not always the execution. So if I flub something here, lemme know.

But here's my initial idea for my character. Maybe the main baddie isn't out to just all in all rule the earth. The main baddie wants the powers of the 'good' rangers, to maybe absorb it so it can be used for baddie purposes.  So my character actually gets one of the Ranger's powers, like maybe she's one of the first chosen. But before she can make anything happen, she's mind controlled or otherwise influenced by the main baddie. So she becomes kind of the field lieutenant.
To lure out the other Rangers, she sends the faceless troopers out to the city to start wreaking havoc and killing whatever is in their way. But she doesn't appear yet. The Rangers come out and beat some ass, and that's when my girl makes her appearence and attacks. She maybe starts to win or whatever, but eventually needs to retreat. And that's how we get things rollin.

So not to sound arrogant or anything, but mebbe my character should be more powerful than any single Ranger. Ya know, to actually seem like a real threat. But she'll also be ruthless. But that's only when she's under the control of the baddie. When she becomes 'good' or whatever, she'll be just as powerful as the others. She'll also be under the influence of the baddie when she's in civilian mode. She'll be trying to figure out who the Rangers are to try and get them by surprise.

Opinions?

Sounds awesome Mai, actually pretty canon from the evil rangers I can remember (Kat and Tommy mostly).  A couple of things I thought about while reading that were that if she's more powerful, perhaps given some extra power by the main baddie, she could isolate different rangers and take them on.  That way she's not facing the whole group but rather tries to pick them off one at a time. 

Another thing you could potentially do is make her a tad (or a lot) more sexual, copping feels, obvious cheating (crotch kicks, throwing mud at the visor, sneak attacks..etc) and work that into the play.  Was also thinking (admittedly a bit selfishly) that she might develop a crush on one of the rangers (was thinking mine =P, hence the selfish) which could work as a plot point to bring her over to the good side eventually, but in the here and now of the game maybe she picks on that ranger more than the others.  The old tale of if you like them, hit them more. =P 

There could also be the possibility that the power of the rangers can't be directly stolen but instead would need to pull the rangers over to the dark-side, as it were.  Doesn't have to be that way, just tossing some ideas out there, what does everyone else think?

Yukina

Quote from: apygoos on November 11, 2013, 03:55:37 PM
so i look up "cosmic rangers"
they apaprently already exist in japan.
since is a predominantly female team, ill hold off and see what colors are swipped :)
inthe meantime*keeps looking through custom ranger suits*

Those are the suits of Gosei Sentai Dairanger. They were a sentai on based Chinese martial arts. It's also the series where Saban got the thunder zord footage from.

MaiMizzu

If Im gonna be one of the baddies, I feel the need to point something out. And if this knocks me out of contention.. well okay.
I'm more or less here for more the story part, not the sexual part. As a good friend said, I dont want it to become oversexualized for me. My character will be cruel, she'll be mean usually, and maybe she'll get a crush on someone. But the really sexual stuff, for me, is left to like the relationships and the intimacy involved in them.
Like I siad, doesnt mean I will never do anything sexual or anything. But the circumstances have to be right for me. It's been a bit since I've played a baddie, but I do enjoy it. For my characters, sexual torture or what not doesn't usually work. Or feeling up an enemy just to do it. If that's how you wanna do it, then by all means.

Really looking forward to getting our game on it's feet though. Really looking forward to getting my girl going!

~Ash

Darwishi

Well whatever floats your boat. They were just ideas anyway, I may float the idea of playing a baddie then or else maybe someone that she turns? Or maybe not, I dunno, super tired right now cause of lack of sleep so I may feel different when I'm fully alert and awake.

I personally feel that story and sex don't have to be mutually exclusive.  Seems like a lot of people on the site do, it's either straight story, or straight smut/sex... which I feel like there could be an interesting mix of the two in a single character.  Not so unlike a character I'd described earlier, cruelty in a sex kind of way is super interesting to me, which is why I kind of brought up maybe playing one of the baddies if it were to mean bringing out a more sexual story element.  For example, not a tentacle creature. =P Just a villain or villainess that's confident and has no problem getting under someone's skin by doing some naughty touching.  To me, that adds a lot to the story if the team has that to contend with all the time. 

I figured the baddie crush on a goodie would be an excellent excuse to feel one character up a bit more than the others.  Annnyyway, like I said, it's cool.

More I think about it, even if it's not mine, could be really fun if she succeeds in turning one or two of the rangers temporarily. ^_^

apygoos

*counts* there's 6 of us, funny enough. a nearly perfect number. im still thinking of any other potential concepts that might be more awesome than constelations.

Batman4560

O.K. So here is what I am thinking...

MaiMizzu- You're idea is great. But instead of starting her off as a good guy that turns evil let me run this by you.
Instead what if her powers were born from evil but the creator of the powers only had the energy on hand to make one morpher for the dark powers and thus you are naturally stronger. We will start you off with something called the "Lights of Orion" On top of that you will be a better trained fighter thus forcing the rangers to learn to work together fast on the battle field. Also they will have to find the other five lights of Orion to overcome you're character so that by the time they do you will all be on the same level.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 11, 2013, 09:59:07 PM
O.K. So here is what I am thinking...

MaiMizzu- You're idea is great. But instead of starting her off as a good guy that turns evil let me run this by you.
Instead what if her powers were born from evil but the creator of the powers only had the energy on hand to make one morpher for the dark powers and thus you are naturally stronger. We will start you off with something called the "Lights of Orion" On top of that you will be a better trained fighter thus forcing the rangers to learn to work together fast on the battle field. Also they will have to find the other five lights of Orion to overcome you're character so that by the time they do you will all be on the same level.

What a lovely Lost Galaxy callback, Batman. :)

Batman4560

Yeah the concepts being tossed around really screamed "Lost Galaxy" and "In Space" to me.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 11, 2013, 10:57:38 PM
Yeah the concepts being tossed around really screamed "Lost Galaxy" and "In Space" to me.

Wonderful. :)

HeavenAbove

Batman4560

Again I could use some input on what suits you guys want. Also if anyone wants to co-gm I would be happy to take the help.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 12, 2013, 02:12:27 AM
Again I could use some input on what suits you guys want. Also if anyone wants to co-gm I would be happy to take the help.

Quote from: Yugishogun on November 11, 2013, 02:05:02 AM

These suits from this pic look great. :) Maybe your picture from reply #36 could be their mid-season upgrade.

My input.

HeavenAbove

One of those times I wish my drawing skills were a lot better haha. I don't have a specific preference on the suits, to be honest.

Batman4560

Well...is there maybe one you don't like?

Darwishi

I'm getting a collection of possible suits together.  Most are of just women so we'd have to imagine what the guys' costumes would look like under similar design.

EDIT: Okay so in the spoiler are pictures of costumes.  I think they're all SFW but they come from a site that is very NSFW just a heads up. ^_^  Added numbers and stuff too for easy picks of which ones you like.  For example my top-three in order are, 1, 20, and 8. 1 being my most favorite.

1) Personal favorite
Same suit as above, NSFW

2)

3)

4)   

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)    

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

EDIT x2: This is the girl I'm thinking of using for my character. So far all I really have is early to mid twenties and that she's a fitness coach/personal trainer.

MaiMizzu

I think alot ofthose look real good. But I think i would agree that 20 is one of the best.

Batman4560

I agree about 20 being the best, kinda reminds me of Mystic Force.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 12, 2013, 05:26:17 PM
I agree about 20 being the best, kinda reminds me of Mystic Force.

I third that emotion.

Batman4560

So does a mix between Mystic Force and Lost Galaxy work for everyone?

MaiMizzu

Instead what if her powers were born from evil but the creator of the powers only had the energy on hand to make one morpher for the dark powers and thus you are naturally stronger.
I'm down for her power to be naturally 'evil'. But will that afford her the chance to eventually become good? And in regards to her being naturally stronger.. I was gonna suggest that, But I didnt wanna turn anyone else off. Like 'why does she get to be so powerful' kinda thing, ya know?

We will start you off with something called the "Lights of Orion" On top of that you will be a better trained fighter thus forcing the rangers to learn to work together fast on the battle field. Also they will have to find the other five lights of Orion to overcome you're character so that by the time they do you will all be on the same level.

So tyhe lights of orion are like.. some kind of power source or something? Or some artifact?

Also, I was kind of thinking maybe she could have like dark purple/black armor, better representing her baddie side. Be cool if she could be called 'Dark Star' heh. I been loking for stylized purple armor for her, since i know she can be a lil different than the good rangers and all. I almost even considered using the female guyver hehe

catherinehellfire

I'd be interested as a ranger. If I play I'd probably want to be one of those that aren't part of the team right away.  I'm up for being another baddie ranger or a neutral one who joins them.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Batman4560

Can you turn good? I point you to this...Tommy Oliver, Hunter Bradley, Blake Bradley, Katherine Hillard, Karone, Ryan Mitchell, Merric baliton, Trent Fernandez, so on and so forth. All were evil and became good.

Yes the lights of Orion are a power source that upgrade weapons the rangers already have but we can change it to tailor to the game for other uses as well.

Batman4560

Quote from: catherinehellfire on November 12, 2013, 06:04:47 PM
I'd be interested as a ranger. If I play I'd probably want to be one of those that aren't part of the team right away.  I'm up for being another baddie ranger or a neutral one who joins them.

I won't turn away a potential player feel free to put up you're input on ideas for suits and the like while I figure out how many players we have and how to start.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 12, 2013, 05:38:30 PM
So does a mix between Mystic Force and Lost Galaxy work for everyone?

Sounds great. :)

catherinehellfire

I think I like the suits from posts 36 and 41 the most.  Also I think my weapon would be a bow and my powers would be based off of Saggitarius

Batman4560

And where would you guys like to post the OOC Thread?

Darwishi

So this ranger type suit:

I call that actual color too, something blue-green or maybe that's just baby blue, but I wants it! =P  You know if we go with that type of suit.

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 12, 2013, 05:58:23 PM
I'm down for her power to be naturally 'evil'. But will that afford her the chance to eventually become good? And in regards to her being naturally stronger.. I was gonna suggest that, But I didnt wanna turn anyone else off. Like 'why does she get to be so powerful' kinda thing, ya know?

So tyhe lights of orion are like.. some kind of power source or something? Or some artifact?

Also, I was kind of thinking maybe she could have like dark purple/black armor, better representing her baddie side. Be cool if she could be called 'Dark Star' heh. I been loking for stylized purple armor for her, since i know she can be a lil different than the good rangers and all. I almost even considered using the female guyver hehe

What about this for a suit?

EDIT:

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 12, 2013, 06:22:23 PM

I'd say NC: Exotic Freeform since we will be dealing with monsters and stuff too. 

MaiMizzu

I like the suit you found for my gal! Without the claws though when I rp her hehe  are there any more good pics of that suit? I trie looking through that site for anything good, but I couldnt make heads or tails of it
EDIT: Found it, actually. heh.

And do we wanna start an OOC thread?

Batman4560

For sure I am just waiting for more suggestions on where to put it. But exotic NC makes sense.

Darwishi

lol, years of looking at porn on that site makes me an expert! >.>

Umm, there are a few good ones.  Most are with the claws though. *searches for images*

Found quite a bit actually, I'll just shove them in this here spoiler.  I think all the other images from this "series" are with her unmasked and/or in peril.  I can snag those too, just figured you'd want her looking badass most of the time. =P

That last one was actually what I had in mind (for a hold) when I'd suggested that your character may have a crush...except she'd be the one holding them. ^_^

EDIT: Actually I forgot but it's easier to go to www.akiba-web.com as that one is in English. XDD

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 12, 2013, 06:22:23 PM

Small group Non-Con?

catherinehellfire

Yeah it'd probably be small group NC

apygoos

Batman4560