Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*shrinks down to toybox size.. infiltrates the toys.. finds and swipes win*
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

abandoneddolly

Linwood Badr

Heyo Dolly, excuse me /steals win/

Anesa

Heyyyy.....that's not nice, taking that from Dolly..... *snatches it from his fingers, her reflexes as fast as lightening* I'll be taking that with me.

WINS!

abandoneddolly

Flower

Offers a toy in exchange for the win  O:)

abandoneddolly

ooo toy seems like a win to me

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Flower

Hey, hey, hey! If you can't share, then I will have to take it away :P

Anesa

*Takes WIN, sticking her tongue out at the dolly* ;P

abandoneddolly

Linwood Badr

Winnnn /hides under a couch/

Merry Gentry

*sits on the couch*   I win! I'll take this couch too! :)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Anesa

Sits on couch along the sexy Merry....that in itself a WIN!

Belle33

Camille gets Merry time and I get my very own Win!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

boegiboe

*Goes in for a cuddle....but steals the WIN instead!*

Sybl

*Pulls you back for a snuggle* Steals the Win.  ;D

LateNightKiss

All this snuggling!
-Win
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

*dives into the snuggle-pile.. which soon shows a sneaky arm stretching out, win grasped in it's clutches.. dropping win into a secret compartment on the filed floor (outside the range of the giant snuggle cushions that hold the snuggle-pile)*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Crawls out from beneath the snuggle pile just as Mordred drops the WIN into the secret hidey place.  As inconspicuous as a cowgirl can get, she nonchalantly lifts the WIN out from the compartment, tucks it away in her bra, and races to the door where her horse "Clyde" waits patiently.  They ride off into the sunset together........"Happy Trails To You" <music fades>

The Lone Ranger Opening Theme Song

WINS! :D

Belle33

*feeds Clyde an apple at the first rest stop, where he happily helps me to the Win*  There's a nice horsey.  *pets and coos and generally fawns all over him*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

(Just realized I put the wrong dang video on my last post..that should have been "Happy Trails"!!.... LMAO!!

Whistles for Clyde, and as he comes loping along, I jump up on the saddle, riding to where the lovely Belle stands and scoops both her and the WIN up into my arms...and we ride off into the sunset together.

WINS!