News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

All this talk of boxes and laps.. how's a dude supposed to sleep in his shadow when such things are mentioned?
I win. :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

There seems to have been a mistake. What you have there is my Win, I'll just take that and be on my way.  *smiles ever so sweetly*  Thanks!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

LateNightKiss

I'd never take anything without permission, but the win just wants to be here with me. How can I deny such a simple request?
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

So - sweetie - you're likely thinking of the psuedo-win over there.  This authentic Win is mine.  See - the inscription says Belle's Win.  That's me.  It's a pleasure to meet you and reclaim my Win!

abandoneddolly

LateNightKiss

But the win doesn't want the box.  :-(
It would rather be in this cage with me.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Belle33

Nope, my Win is free and just chooses to stay close to me.

abandoneddolly

Zaphod

*tucks in dolly in her box, packs it with foam and ships it off to another country where she will find a new home in a small girl's house* Phew, its mine finally.

LateNightKiss

You went through all that work for nothing! The win is mine.

abandoneddolly

hey look the win  got shipped with me

Zaphod

Look again, that's your instruction manual. The WIN is still with me.

LateNightKiss

A late night kiss for the win. Even trade!

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Damn.. just stubbed my toe.. on the win!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

mmm olive I'll let you win

LateNightKiss

I'm winning in my sleep. Zzz.

Mordred

*reaches over and pops that bubble of a dream above her head.. sending those bursting little drops down like a soft rain.. but also snatching the win outta thin air* Sleep tight! :P
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

*Wakes up and snatches it back..pouts..and tucks the win safely back under her pillow*

Mordred

(pillow talk = me speaking in pillownese to the pillow)

Pillow Talk: Hello.. pillow.. please do me a favor.. something was placed under you.. something that I need!
Pillow: Zzzzz....
Pillow Talk: Hey!
Pillow: Okayyyy, jeez! Keep your fangs on, ghoul!
Pillow Talk: OK.. just wiggle a bit.. the win falls out into my hands, capice?
Pillow: Sure.. but.. what's in it for me?
Pillow Talk: A new pillow case?
Pillow: Yipee! Ok dead dude.. it's all yours!

Wins! :P
*See Pillory*

olive

~snatches the win while you are busy writing sitcoms~

Wins!

LateNightKiss

Since I don't speak pillownese, my conversation with my unfaithful pillow would be irrelevant.
Mordred, teach it to me sometime?  :-)

Olive, thank you for taking what was rightfully mine and keeping it in plain reach. Such a sweet heart.  :-*

abandoneddolly