Neko Hunt *recruiting* Hunters Needed

Started by Aragem, June 12, 2011, 08:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

That'll be fine, as long as that's what you want to do. I'm sure everything will work out regardless of who plays what.

Aragem

Right now we're sitting at 3 nekos and 2 hunters.  Not a bad number.

Sorry, I said that I would have the OOC up tonight, but due to work and change of schedule, I should have it up tomorrow.  Hopefully.

Elf

Shouldn't this story go in the NC threads? Unless we expect the Nekos to consensually to submit to their treatment. The bondage boards are consensual bondage while the NC boards are for anything including bondage that is nonconsensual in nature.

Haibane

Well spotted. I was thinking this game would definitely be non-con.

Aragem

Crap.  Okay.  Who do I contact to switch them over?

Elf

That I'm not sure of. An admin which is anybody who's name is red.

tuckers02

I wouldn't mind playing a handler.  Maybe one that isn't good at hunting, but is willing to train nekos for hunters that are not good at training for a percentage.

Aragem

If you are not interested in the hunt itself. then you are welcome to portray a Lunar employee that specializes in training itself.  It just means that your character will get second pick of the Nekos to train.

So please fill free to write up a character.

Aragem

Okay, the mods were kind enough to move the Neko Hunt Characters to the NC-Exotics.  Link:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110316.0

I'm going ahead and setting up an OOC thread.  Gameplay should ( hopefully ) start tomorrow.  I'll take a tally of who we have.  And then want you to PM me your pairings, then we can see if we need extra characters etc. 

Sorry for the rough start.   Been a lot of changes at work.  This week I'm working 6 days out of the week :(  In all respects I should have had today off.  Honestly.

Anyway, bear with me.  Worst case scenario the game doesn't start until early next week.  Monday or Tuesday.  I have my cell phone with me at any time that I am not at my computer and I check it frequently.  If you have a question, post it and I'll reply ASAP. 

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I ask do any nekos want my char as their hunter/trainer?

Aragem

Right now we have a good even number.

3 nekos and 3 hunters.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, that's why I am asking :). My preferance goes to female nekos.

Aragem

Revenent

We also have Anisha's neko and Haibane's woman on the way.

nishi

I am not 100% sure if I will join, since I overestimated the free time I have for roleplaying. You know what if you guys are one neko short to start the game, then I will join ;)

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 17, 2011, 08:20:34 AM
Ok, I ask do any nekos want my char as their hunter/trainer?
you can have my neko if you want

Zaer Darkwail

Sure, I take your neko then abandoneddolly :).

LittleKitten

Elf invited me and I am so in!
I'll try and get details up today but I'm heading on a plane tonight so life may  interfere until monday.
But, count me in please!

Elf

Welcome Kitten, I'm glad you accepted my invite. I'm looking forward to writing with you on another story.

I hope you have a good flight.

TastyBacon

Well, it's been a while since I've been active on E, but I've decided to get back into RPs, and this one sounds quite fun.

I'll be making a character sheet for a male neko a bit later today.

Zaer Darkwail

Seems lots of nekos appearing :).

LittleKitten

oh! right
I ish neko!

Though....I'm sure you could guess that from my name =^.^=

Haibane

Perhaps we should draw a line now and if we get more interest the next couple of characters should be hunters or trainers?

Aragem

Good idea.  One sec while I set that up.

Aragem

Hey, the game is underway, but we are in need of a few Hunters to corral our kittens.