M.A.D @ Elliquiy - A Manga/Anime Discussion Group

Started by Caeli, January 26, 2012, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I was hoping for some comments before I commented. I'll watch it again today and post, but the small number of people contributing makes this hard to continue with. :(

Haibane

Sadly, this seems to have completely died with nowhere near enough people keeping up with the series to make the discussions fun.

Perhaps it was a bad choice of series?

Would people be interested in choosing another?

DudelRok

Heh, I kept telling myself "Maybe I should watch Ep 4 of that one show-thing and post in the thread." Only to further tell myself, "But no one else is bothering!"

I don't have a problem with the show, itself. I just... the reason to watch it, for me, was to talk to people about it and such. :\ Otherwise it's just kind of hooky-silly nonsense that gets a little old.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Haibane

Oh, I thought it was a very good show and was unlike any other I'd seen. By the 3rd similar episode the initial cleverness was wearing off but I would still be happy discussing it and watching it to see where it goes. There have been two more seasons of it so I understand so surely the story must develop somewhere!

However without anyone else watching it and reporting back to discuss it, we are stuck.

DudelRok

...just more character introductions.

Oh, and I watched it just now. XD

I mean, it's amusing but I still feel like there's something missing?

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread