Looking For Female Roleplay Partners!

Started by DetailedMan23, January 01, 2012, 02:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DetailedMan23

Hello there!   I'm always up for roleplaying, whether the roles are for short-term, or long-term use. I love roles that are exciting, stimulating, have build-up, sensual, interesting, sexual, and roles that have somewhat of a storyline as well. For turn-offs, the only ones I have are scat, gore, or anything along those lines. Also, I don't play furry characters, female characters, or anything like that. I love keeping the roles as realistic as possible so please, I'd love to know what your ideas are! Some of my turn-ons are:

-Dirty talking
-A woman that loves wearing sexy clothing
-A woman that can be dominant and submissive
-A woman that's not afraid to show me what she wants
-Playing the entire roleplay out
-A woman that's vocal

And more!

As for roles, Some of my favorites are, but aren't limited to:
-Teacher/Student
-Doctor/Patient
-Nurse/Patient
-Two Strangers
-Boss/Employee
-Boss/Secretary
-Ex Lovers
-New Student In School
-Jock/Cheerleader

And more!

I'd prefer to roleplay over IM, but if you don't like that, we can always roleplay on the threads. I'd love to know your ideas as well so please, don't hesitate to PM me if you have any ideas! As for plot ideas, I don't want to list those on here because there's no sense to set up the plot when everything can be discussed between the two of us, which will make things a lot better! Thank you for checking out my thread, and I look forward to talking to you soon! :D

KikuLei

I wouldn't mind doing a Nurse x patient , Nurse x Doctor , Teacher x Student  , Jock x Cheerleader or Strangers. Actually for strangers I've been wanting to do a public sex on the subway train plot.

TamaRose

I wouldn't mind the doctor/patient story. I have never done one like that before. I think it would be quite interesting and hot.