Nothing but the blood: Vampires WITH fangs wanted, F seeking F/M

Started by zarkensan, July 19, 2010, 04:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarkensan

I've been a major and massive fan of the Vampire (sub-)genre for years now. I think it started with horror books in middle school of all things, and the fascination with them hasn't died out or even slimmer down after literally hundreds of role plays. And of course with excellent series like True Blood and films like Daybreakers that've come out lately, there's lots of enjoyable material out there. And then there's Twilight. If you like the that kind of Vampire, move on, it's not what I'm looking for. I prefer Vampires with fangs, a taste for blood, sex, and violence.

So on to plots. Note that I have done these plots even here on Elliquiy before in some cases:

Raped and Rescued:

A human girl (me) gets attacked, raped and then drained by a Vampire. She's left to die, but another Vampire smells the blood spill and comes to see what's up, and decides to rescue her life by turning her, before taking her to their apartment. There, the girl has to deal with being what she is, and her rescuer has to deal with, in fact, the exact same thing: A young, hungry Vampire with a phobia for... Vampires.

Raped and Rescued variant:

A human girl (me) gets attacked, raped and then drained by a Vampire. She's then turned by the Vampire before she's left to her own devices, which aren't much. She is somewhat lucky though, since a passing by human finds her and takes her to their home. There, the girl has to deal with what she is, and her rescuer has to deal with, in fact, the exact same thing: A young, hungry Vampire without any guidance on how to keep her calm.

Breakfast to go:

Vampires are about to go public, with the excuse that they can sustain themselves with synthetic blood. Some of them, however, don't want to do that, so Vampires are grabbing humans before the announcement, and keeping humans to sustain themselves. Your character decides to take a human girl to play with and to keep themselves fed, but the relationship escalates from sexual and predatory to something much closer to passion. Either your character decides to turn mine so they can be together as near-equals or they keep her as-is. Your choice.

More plots will or will not be added later on. I don't mind any other plots either, in fact I'd love them. I'm no good as a dominant character, unfortunately, but I have no trouble with being an equal or submissive. I do like literacy, and though I've not role played in months I do expect somewhat lengthy posts. I don't mind single-paragraph posts however (as long as it's no less than that) if you post somewhat often. If you want to RP on IM, I'm up for that, though my posts are somewhat shorter on there.

Leave a message after the beep. This message is now DIAMONDS!
This is a promise to get an actual signature.

zarkensan

More plots (and reserved):

Teacher's pet:

Two Vampires walk into a bar. You know how this goes. One of them, a young female Vampire, is looking desperate as she's trying to seduce someone to take her to their home. When she is ignored, the young Vampire is forced to beg even to remain in the bar, but without any money she's declined of even that. She doesn't even look strong enough to cause much of a fuss.

As it turns out, she's extremely young and homeless - turned by a Vampire who had seduced her much the same way she just tried only weeks ago, taken to another state and then left to herself soon after when her maker grew bored of her. Your character, an older Vampire, notices her desperate situation and decides to help her out - teach her how to be a proper Vampire.
This is a promise to get an actual signature.

Rukio

Hey there. I've just been approved and I'm looking to kick my membership off with something fun. I think I could pull off the Teacher's Pet older vampire character rather nicely. Just pm me or respond to this post if you're interested.

TheHangedOne

Hello, Zarkensan, it's always nice to see a fellow vampire lover. :) I might be interested in the Breakfast To Go idea, but would you be interested in playing the vampire? It could be an equal thing, rather than bringing in sub and dom, since I'm a sub myself.  Please PM me if you like that idea.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

DartimusRae

my dear, i play nothing but a vampire. i would be happy to work with any plot you set me up with. i like the idea of saving her from death after rape, and will be willing to do that one. please, im or pm me. i will be more that happy to work with you. hope you like long-term commitment to a storyline. i love a good role-play in the morning. *inhales like he's smelling coffee.