what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

*Be right over*

OT: Red shirt, blue shorts, sandals.

Skadii

White shirt, grey pants, white bra and black lacey thongs.

Beguile's Mistress

<-------------- Pale Yellow

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Acid Lips

workout clothes (just finished)

sesshomaruartist

Oversized jumper and trackpants

Rage

Nothing flaterring

DPM trousers, Black undershirt, DPM Shirt, Combat Jacket, Combat Webbing, Assault Vest and my Battle Helmet.

Also, accessorized with SA80 A2 Assault Rifle, GPMG Light Machine Gun, Browning 9MM Pistol and a ton of drill grenades, blank rounds and ration packs.

Rage is going to WOAR!!!
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

sesshomaruartist

blue shirt and black jeans I am so fashionable!

Moraline

Black bikini halter top and little matching boycut swim shorts, all with super cute ruffles on it.

DevonFox

Black Assassin's Creed shirt, and red boy short panties.

I NEVER wear pants, even PJ pants, in bed. SOMETIMES boxers, if I get a little cold, but I rarely get cold. Also, I don't own many black shirts XD You all caught me on "I need to do laundry, but won't..." day.

Beguile's Mistress

A rust colored tulip skirt and a cream silk long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and brown belt and heels.

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Vamfire Havain

socks......just........socks :\
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Estevia

a black bra (with little hearts) and white panties...yeah I never match
"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need.
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why!"

sesshomaruartist

Jessica‪

My new short dress and pumps.

SailDaddy

Moraline

Clothes: Black pleated mini-skirt, wide black belt, knee high fishnets, extremely thin off white linen pirate shirt with puffy sleeves and ruffled collars (semi-see through) - I keep it unlaced so you can see my bra, black bikini bra, black g-string panties

Accessories: Pink skully hair elastics, a bunch of random bracelets, assorted finger rings(and a toe ring), a few thin necklaces that go together (oriental themed - a gift from my best friend in Korea), studs in all my piercings(nose, eyebrow, 2snakebites, 3 in each ear) and one black crystal dangly in my belly button

Make-up: Midnight black eyeliner to accent my bright teal blue eyes, with faded gray charcoal colored eye shadow, strawberry flavored lip gloss (that I need to stop sucking off my lips)

Daelen

Quote from: Moraline on August 31, 2012, 10:18:42 AM
Clothes: Black pleated mini-skirt, wide black belt, knee high fishnets, extremely thin off white linen pirate shirt with puffy sleeves and ruffled collars (semi-see through) - I keep it unlaced so you can see my bra, black bikini bra, black g-string panties

Accessories: Pink skully hair elastics, a bunch of random bracelets, assorted finger rings(and a toe ring), a few thin necklaces that go together (oriental themed - a gift from my best friend in Korea), studs in all my piercings(nose, eyebrow, 2snakebites, 3 in each ear) and one black crystal dangly in my belly button

Make-up: Midnight black eyeliner to accent my bright teal blue eyes, with faded gray charcoal colored eye shadow, strawberry flavored lip gloss (that I need to stop sucking off my lips)

*Stares and drools for a bit before licking my lips* Mmmm I can help you by sucking that lip gloss off your lips for you!

As for myself, I'm wearing an old Guess red and grayish-green t-shirt, and a pair of gray boxer briefs and white socks.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Mr Bigglesworth

@Moraline: Good to know you dress up for work!

OT: Blue - everything is blue, except my shoes and watch.

Adammair

*jaw drops in pure awe* >:)

Moraline

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on August 31, 2012, 10:21:42 AM
@Moraline: Good to know you dress up for work!

OT: Blue - everything is blue, except my shoes and watch.

This is how I dress all the time.  ;D

Blue you say? Why do I now have a song stuck in my head....

gaggedLouise

W O W!!! Very stylish, and no doubt very good looking on you in particular.
*joins the impressed posse*

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Teo Torriatte