A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 18, 2015, 01:45:15 PM
No Aslan?

Seriously, though, fair enough. It's your call, and now you have me all curious as to what you have planned. :P

when and if the new wave appears, earmark him for yourself and remind me and, like Flower, you will get first dibs if you still want him
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Flower

Vergil, you already have a lion. :P No more lion for you!

Vergil Tanner

Oh, I wasn't asking for Aslan as a character - I have waaaaay too many characters in RP's and way too much work to do ATM for that to be a good idea - I was just curious. :P

Although it would be interesting to play as Jungle-Jesus. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Juggtacular

You do not talk that way about the Jesus Allegory Lion!!

Flower

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on March 18, 2015, 01:49:26 PM
Oh, I wasn't asking for Aslan as a character - I have waaaaay too many characters in RP's and way too much work to do ATM for that to be a good idea - I was just curious. :P

Although it would be interesting to play as Jungle-Jesus. :P

I was just messing. <3

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 18, 2015, 01:52:16 PM
You do not talk that way about the Jesus Allegory Lion!!

Infinite respawns is OP passive!
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Kokaine

Quote from: Loves on March 18, 2015, 01:11:29 PM
Hello there Koka :)

and before anyone misunderstands Flowers funny gifs of a cackling green person :p 
no Wizard of the Oz characters will be accepted
lol

Heya Loves :)

Is the Red Queen a possibility/open here?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Loves

Quote from: Kokaine on March 18, 2015, 02:03:48 PM

Heya Loves :)

Is the Red Queen a possibility/open here?

Someone has already claimed her, sorry.  So unless when they return from vacation and give her up, I'll have to say no to that.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

So totally tempted to play Mallymkun the Dormouse from Alice in wonderland. Granted in the new version (one used for the new movie) its a girl and in the old version its a half sleepy guy. Would it be ok to play the female version?

Loves

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 18, 2015, 02:13:14 PM
So totally tempted to play Mallymkun the Dormouse from Alice in wonderland. Granted in the new version (one used for the new movie) its a girl and in the old version its a half sleepy guy. Would it be ok to play the female version?

it would indeed Curvy  :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

No Narnia for now.

And for that matter, world creating lions would not be PC characters anyway...

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Loves on March 18, 2015, 02:19:21 PM
it would indeed Curvy  :)

YAAY expect a sheet soon then :) the great battle of finding the right face will be the hardest part lol

Praxis

Anyone claimed Jack yet?

As in Jack Be Nimble...Jack Be Quick?

...and maybe he's a little bit crazy as he claims to have been to a kingdom high above in the clouds where he says he killed a giant or two. (Doubtful.  ;)   )

Loves

Quote from: Praxis on March 20, 2015, 08:19:35 AM
Anyone claimed Jack yet?

...and maybe he's a little bit crazy as he claims to have been to a kingdom high above in the clouds where he says he killed a giant or two. (Doubtful.  ;)   )

no one has claimed him yet, so if you would like me to, I will reserve him for you.  and you are welcome to make him as insane as you would like him to be. :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Praxis

*Gives you a squeeze*

Thanks gorgeous!

I will work on a sheet for him today!

Thanks Loves.

Loves

*giggles and squeeks*

you are welcome,  I shall look forward to seeing his sheet  :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Senti

Quote from: Praxis on March 20, 2015, 08:19:35 AM
Anyone claimed Jack yet?

Alice and he may get on if he is bonkers.

Not that she is

Praxis

Senti my dear.

We will most certainly talk then.

Jack is going to be a troubled man.

Senti

Alice is an acid Casualty :P it should be amusing.

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - once again :P   
I have also added a few new options*

All new concepts not currently listed need to be PMed to both GMs (Swashbuckler and Loves) prior to creating a sheet.
If any current players wish to suggest someone for the list, please feel free to contact us.
You don't have to want the character for yourself to see it as an option.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

la dame en noir

I'm happy to see that the muses are available and I would like to give up Sarabi in place of Terpsichore, if thats okay?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Loves

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 20, 2015, 03:38:34 PM
I'm happy to see that the muses are available and I would like to give up Sarabi in place of Terpsichore, if thats okay?

That's fine. I will make the adjustments when I get to my laptop
ON HIATUS AGAIN