Six days in Prison, The aftermath

Started by Dashenka, December 07, 2008, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

I am looking to make a story that continues where something I wrote ended. ( https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=22648.0 it is some extreme items in it so if you have a faint heart please don't read.)

I'm thinking of a few roles.

- The princess, who feels guilty because the girl in the link above died because of her.
- The Sister, who had to flee the city because her twin sister is said to have raped the princess and now that her sister is dead the city will turn against her.
- The (sick) Councilman, who basically runs the city like a sex addicted freak, imprisoning girls randomly.
- Anybody from the mobs you can think of. From somebody who is helping the sister get out of town, to the noble knight who wants to see the councilman punished. Basically anything will go as long as it relates to the story linked above.

Since I do not have a good plot line yet (I have a basic idea of where I will go)  I need some two or three players that can steer the story should it need it, so that in case some one falls out, the story won't drop dead. Furthermore I strife to have at least two characters linked to eachother so that nobody has to play 'alone'.

Of course I hope to get some people to join.

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

DeviantWolf

I read your story and while it moved fast and left a lot of detail out the plot/premise was a bit interesting.

Maybe we could talk and I could help you come up with a plot for where it could head now that the girl is deceased.  I would be interested in the sick councilman if I do get involved with this though.  Drop me a PM and we can talk sometime.
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Mnemaxa

the premise is nice and strong, and it does sound intriguing.  I'm interested, definitely; I can play a variety of roles, so I'll wait until you have a couple more people before cementing what I'd be interested in doing.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Dashenka

Here is a little bit of the plotline and some characters.

The deceased girl, played by me, will make her re-entry as a ghost. Her sister, who is fleeing, somehow meets up with the princess who is being torn up by guilt and together they try to find a way to get the deceased girl back to life.

In the meantime the sister is being hunted by the councilman who is taking everybody in who he believes is breaking the rules.

The councilman is also taken, Mnemaxa can pick anything you like, the sister or princess (or prince if that suits you better) are needed to get the story underway. So I need at least two more players.

Mnemaxa

I'll play the sister if no one objects or has a preference then.  That should be an interesting and tense sort of role.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Duchess

can i do the princess?

wait wait let me read first ;)

oh my god.. your story is amazing ...

i could see it all happening in front of me

Dashenka

By all means. Please do.

It seems we now have the bare minimum. The princess, the councilman and the sister.
I'm going to wait to the end of this day, (European time, sorry) before putting up an OOC threat, with a short description on the plot line and a little background on the characters.

Any questions, please PM me.

DeviantWolf

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing where this can go.
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Dashenka