Does anyone know this person?

Started by mcontroller, July 13, 2010, 05:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcontroller

The name I knew her by was Crystal Stanislas-Doebler, her e-mail was snipped.  I was involved in three e-mail based games with her and last October she just disappeared.  I freely concede that perhaps I did or said something that annoyed/offended her; some here know I have have had falling outs with players before.  But honestly I think everything was going great between us and she seemed like the sort of person that would have told me if I had said something wrong.  We had gamed off and on going back to January '08 so we got along pretty well.

I guess I just wish I knew whether or not she was okay, that's all.  Does anyone recognize the name or e-mail?

I realise you want to get in touch with this person, but do not put their email up in public please. If anyone recognises the name, they can PM you about it.

Hairy

mcontroller

First of all, I apologize for posting Crystal's e-mail, that was impolite on my part.

Second, I appreciate the private comments made to me.  One person pointed out my behavior could be misconstrued as being a little stalkerish and I can see their point.  Another did state they were able to employ means to determine Crystal was active on the internet recently (but did not share those means because-right fully so!-they do not know either me or her so they did not wish to give me the tools to contact her.  Hey, I could be lying through my teeth for all she knows.), so while I would still like to get in touch with her the fact that she is still alive makes me feel considerably better and I can drop the matter.