News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Banned for duplicating!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Banned for being awake this early. :P

Xandria

Banned because you don't understand that I'm a night owl. :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Banned you didn't know I am one too!   >:) (We should be banning Mordred)  >:)

Xandria

Banned for sharing the same affliction!   (Aye, agreed! Hmm..he must still be in his coffin) ;D

Sybl

Banned for agreeing. :P

Mordred

Banned for, while the moon is high, mentioning my name with ill intent! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for catching me in the act of planning.  >:)

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for planning ahead!

Mordred

Banned for speaking my thoughts.
*See Pillory*

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for using the wrong shade of blue!

Sybl

Banned for not giving him green.

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for not helping me make him green with envy...

Mordred

Banned for not being color blind and seeing the color as it should be seen (huh?).. yeah.. right, that's it! :P
*See Pillory*

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned for uh... confusing me...

Sybl

Banned for not envying me.

Xandria

Banned for expecting to be envied.

blue bunny sparkle

You are both banned for not knowing that I do envy her!

Mordred

Banned for doing a double ban.. which is just plain greedy!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not agreeing I am to be envied. :P

Xandria

Banned for still expecting to be envied. :P

Sybl

Banned for being a brat.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not being enough of a brat!

Xandria

Banned for wanting her to be more of a brat!

Sybl

Banned because I am a brat.