News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

(Bane, Rogue, Ristu)

Started by Deamonbane, November 27, 2012, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Many, many years ago, there was a small group of warriors who saved the continent from an invading force. This invading force was lead by a 'god' who would aid them in battle so they could never lose. The group discovered that the 'god' was actually a wizard who, by manipulating the world to absorb the essence of the true gods and goddesses, was growing more and more powerful, and was about to open a rift in the material plane to the plane of the gods, where there was a large crystal that held the essence of two ancient fallen gods, the goddess of light, and the god of darkness.

The small group that had fought alongside the wizard was able to teleport to the tower just as the wizard began opening the portal. The group engaged the wizard in an epic battle, and though the wizard was defeated the portal had opened and the wizard had managed to siphon some of the power from the old gods into his body. His death resulted in a massive explosion of god energy that was too much for many of the inhabitants of the realm to handle, and many of them died. Maybe ten percent of the worlds population remained, and even then only in small clusters and isolated towns.

Of these remaining peoples there were few very unique individuals, perhaps one in a million, who were not only able to survive the blast, but developed certain powers from the energy. No one truly knows why so many died or what the blast was, and the small group that lead the defenses against the invading army had disappeared, never to be heard from again. Your character was a small child at the time of the blast, possibly even in your mother's womb. You are now just becoming an adult in this new world and you are one of the few special people.

And now, the portal being left weak, and vulnerable, sights and sounds that bring back distant memories of horror tales told around campfire to spook children are reported to be walking the lands. Time and time again, until they cannot be ignored anymore. They speak of terrible things, and a dark army that intends to break the portal, like a door off of its hinges, to take over this new, and comparatively innocent world. And only these, special people, can stop them.

All creatures, of different races, brought together by what some would call coincidence, what others might call fate. No matter. The fact of the matter is that this threat must be stopped. And they are the men and women to do it.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, that is the original idea. Changes can be implemented, additions to the original plot can be made.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu

Never! These details are hard and fast! *serious face cracks and bursts into giggle fits*

Rogue

Yay! Thanks Bane! I'll just post a character sheet here...

Name: Meridith
Sex: Female
Weapons of choice: Knives.

Backstory:
Born not long after the blast, she grew up protecting those survivors that congregated in her village. Those thieves that used to thrive in the cities that survived the blast had gone into the forests to continue stealing from the helpless. She constantly reminded those thieves her village wasn't helpless. Her father, the local blacksmith, taught her everything he knew about his weapons. He was also the one to teach her to protect her home. Now that threat to her home has brought her to investigate the awakening portal.

My first time doing something in photoshop... be gentle...

Ritsu

What you thinking Bane? What you wanna play?

Deamonbane

Hmmm... A big burly woodsman would be fun, actually...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

I don't know about burly... but woodsmen are pretty cool!

Ritsu

Name: Alyna Merriweather

Race: Elven

Appearance:

Brief Bio: Alyna was born in one of the elven settlements that formed after the collapse, where she lived with her mother, father, and older brother. Alyna's father and brother now work on one of the many communal farms that the elves use to keep themselves fed. Trade is starting to re-establish itself with the new generation, but there are so few people left, it's hard to find someone that has the spare coin for the elves decorative pottery or carvings. That wouldn't stop Alyna from trying her best though. Before the collapse her mother and father had been merchants that traveled throughout the land and they had told her stories of all the beautiful cities and capitols that would be teeming with people when ever the merchant caravans came into town. Alyna had always dreamed of what they would look like, having been raised in the forest, and she was going to make sure she had the chance. After gathering what goods she could scrounge up and several years of training from their parents, Alyna set out to explore the world.

Deamonbane

Name:
Marko Dresden

Race:
Fallen Elf (More commonly known as Orc)

Bio:
He was found as a babe in a cave up in the mountains, suckling to a she-wolf, although older than her litter. The men that found the child immediately thought him to be demon-spawn, and would have killed him had the mother wolf not intervened, killing most of the men, and scattering the rest. Mortally wounded, however, Marko was found by a band of roving Orcs, his kind, who took him and his canine 'brothers' in raising them as nomads, creatures of the wilds, as they were. Marko quickly found, as a youth, that this was teh lifestyle that most suited him and his kind, a descendant of the elves, he supposed, from their name, or at least a distant cousin. They weren't allowed into elven cities, however, even after the Fall, and were looked upon with wary eyes by the humans that did trade with them.

The nomads cared little, however, as they were fairly self-sufficient, teaching the Young Marko the art of tracking, hunting, cooking, medicine, and hundreds of different skills needed for survival. He proved rather good, although not the best, and he was welcomed into the tribe as one of their own, even if he was born outside. With no father, mother, sibling, or anything of the sort, he was given the wolves as family. He became a beast-master as well, being a good trainer, and, when his own 'brothers' died of old age, he took on two new wolves to train, becoming the equivalent of his 'children'.

He was out on hunting duty for a week, and, when he returned, he found his tribe massacred, in a way that no creature he had even seen before would do it. Some were missing, however, of the young women, and in the hopes that they still lived, him and the surviving wolf(the other one's body being found along with the rest of the fighters of the village), he is set on the trail to help save what remains of his tribe.

Rogue

So a human.... an elf.... and a fallen elf.... This... will... be f'ing hilarious!

Deamonbane

More commonly known as an orc...

Ritsu

More commonly known as those barbaric heathens that ransack villages... *teasing*

Deamonbane

Well, I was thinking that regular elves, like Miss Merriweather, wouldn't take too kindly to him...

Ritsu

I imagined, given the stereotypical relationship between orcs and elves.

Rogue

But do they look like the picture, where someone who doesn't know the difference like this blacksmith's daughter over here, might be confused?

Deamonbane

Well, Orc would have darker skin, be generally uglier, more hostile, and less civilized than an elf... you can't miss'em...

Rogue

Ah... Your picture threw me off. hehehe. You're gonna receive a lot of hate Bane.

Deamonbane

Why would I receive it? He be the Orc!

Ritsu

Regardless, It's going to be a massive hate fest triangle ;)

Rogue

Hahaha. You knew what I meant Bane. I'd never hate you. ;)

Deamonbane

Quote from: Ritsu on November 28, 2012, 12:28:18 PM
Regardless, It's going to be a massive hate fest triangle ;)
Obviously... I be the guy in an RP with two women...

Ritsu

Not only that, but Elves hate orcs, Elves think they're better than humans, Humans hate orcs, and Orcs hate everything.

Deamonbane

Ah... Miss Ritsu holds a valid point there....

Rogue

Yeps. :) Fortunately you'll have a wolf companion so you won't be too alone.

Ritsu

Deamonbane

Yeah... thanks Cassie... about that 'not hating me'...*grins* I kid...