Uploading pics

Started by frogman, April 21, 2011, 09:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frogman

Simple question - is it possible to upload pics from our hard drive?  I saw in a tutorial how to do it for web sites, but I was wondering if something similar existed for our own pics.  Thanks.

HockeyGod

Pics can be uploaded to the Wiki and there are instructions on how to do that in the Wiki. Most people use external sites like Flickr or Photobucket (though many members experience major issues when Photobucket had a hiccup last week).

frogman

Thanks for the info and the warning about Photobucket.  Unfortunately I opened an account on Photobucket before I read your warning, but hopefully they have whatever happened under control now.

Oreo

I have been using photobucket for years without any major problems. However, they are very diligent about removing any pictures with nudity. If you want to upload pictures of that nature I recommend using E's Wiki ;)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin