bloodrose's rewrites (M please)

Started by bloodrose, December 22, 2010, 08:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodrose

I’ve been thinking of resurrecting a couple of ideas that I’ve tried before and enjoyed, and wondered if anyone would be interested in writing with me.

The First Time TAKENThe first story concept is a young girl who finds strange things happening to her, such as her fingernails turning into claws if she gets angry, and on occasion her eyes change colour, and the pupils elongate.  She has no idea what is wrong, is scared out of her wits, and finds herself leaving her home town, not knowing where she is going, but being drawn to a particular area of Eastern Europe. 
Whilst there, she meets a young man, who befriends her, recognising her as a werecat, one of his own race.  He will help her to come to terms with herself, and guide her through the first complete change when the full moon occurs.  This could be just a straightforward paranormal romance, with a relationship developing between the girl and her mentor, or it could be more of a D/s relationship with the Mentor taking charge and developing the submissive side of the girl

Worlds ApartTAKEN
This one is a science fiction setting where a young girl is up for auction as a slave, and a hardened mercemary/trader (I see him as a sort of Han Solo character) who is watching the auction to pass the time whilst he waits for a business deal, and looking around the room at the other bidders, fearing where she will end up, finds himself bidding for her, with the intention of freeing her immediately. He wins the auction, but quickly realises that the girl who has been trained as a slave from birth has no idea of the concept of freedom, and couldn’t survive on her own.  He reluctantly takes her back to his ship, which is really only set up for one male occupant, and they both have to adjust to the other’s way of thinking.

I look forward to hearing from you!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs